Author Topic: Quality of you tube videos  (Read 3201 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Quality of you tube videos
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:04:59 PM »
The quality of the JTF videos are really terrible.  Is there any way to improve the video.  Also, I am trying to watch the videos, and it keeps stopping all the time.  Can I watch it without it stopping like this?

ftf

Re: Quality of you tube videos
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 07:06:28 PM »
If your internet connection is slow or if there are lots (millions) of people using youtube at the time when you try to use it will be slow, try clicking pause about 2 seconds into the video then letting it load for 5 mins and then come back.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 07:08:19 PM »
I don'nt know works good for me
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 07:19:07 PM »
I have repeatedly made simple suggestions to improve the quality of the JTF youtube videos, put simply write a script, dont use hot colors, use a single font type, color and size, time the messages to stay on screen long enough to be read two and a half times. Dont use pictures from the Internet, if you do make sure they are only considered Large by Google. Use cuts and fades, not absurd wipes, and fade out the music.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 09:08:50 PM »
The QPTV shows I post are done in the best quality I know how to do. The sync problem is inherent in the master DVDs David sends me. I cannot correct that. I personally think they look fine, even when expanded to full screen. David wasn't thrilled with the quality either,he spoke to Chaim about getting me a particular program that could do better but Chaim thought they looked fine.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 09:31:02 PM »
The QPTV shows I post are done in the best quality I know how to do. The sync problem is inherent in the master DVDs David sends me. I cannot correct that. I personally think they look fine, even when expanded to full screen. David wasn't thrilled with the quality either,he spoke to Chaim about getting me a particular program that could do better but Chaim thought they looked fine.
Allen-T the videos are  fine at times if you stare at the screen you can see that the audio is slightly off with the video but not enough to go nuts about. Its the message thats most important. Being able to see Chaim and David do the show is an added plus.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:46 PM »
Allen-T the videos are  fine at times if you stare at the screen you can see that the audio is slightly off with the video but not enough to go nuts about. Its the message thats most important. Being able to see Chaim and David do the show is an added plus.

Yes the audio is always fine,but for some reason the picture slows up then speeds up and resyncs itself. Like I said the DVD is that way. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 08:41:51 PM »
I do have the latest updated version of the media player.  I still have a problem with watching the videos.

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 10:06:53 PM »
I do have the latest updated version of the media player.  I still have a problem with watching the videos.

You can go to a public library. Just be sure to bring your own headphones.

If you go to a library in Brooklyn bring riot gear also.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »
The quality of the JTF videos are really terrible.  Is there any way to improve the video.  Also, I am trying to watch the videos, and it keeps stopping all the time.  Can I watch it without it stopping like this?
It has quite a bit to do with your internet provider. I was using dial up until about a month ago and had to allow the entire program to download before I could watch it. I have a few different machines here ranging in age from almost 8 years to brand new and they all work well on the YouTube videos now that I use a broadband provider. I would say on dial up you really can't do much on YouTube.  If your not using it already try Mozilla Fire Fox that may help you out. I have found this browser to be excellent.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years