Author Topic: Beautiful Israeli girl turns out to be terrible traitor  (Read 6645 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Beautiful Israeli girl turns out to be terrible traitor
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 02:51:35 PM »
So for how long, if at all, do you think the judges should sentence Anat Kamm to?!
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/plea-bargain-readied-in-anat-kamm-espionage-case-1.313633

For life.

If I was in power though, the death penalty would be carried out as the sentence for treason.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 03:19:57 PM »
I think the leftist lesbian bulldyke Israeli judgettes will sentence her to one year only!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 04:15:17 PM »
Tali Fahima has turned her back completly to the Jewish people, and to G-d; she is now a Muslim.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3902175,00.html [click link for full article]

"Leftist Tali Fahima converts to Islam

Woman who had affair with al-Aqsa Brigades commander Zubeidi, served time for aiding terrorists converts to Islam at Umm al-Fahm mosque. 'From now on she is a full-fledged Muslim,' sheikh says

Israeli left-wing activist Tali Fahima, previously convicted of aiding Palestinian terrorists, told Ynet that she had converted to Islam on Monday at a mosque in Umm al-Fahm in the presence of three sheikhs."

This is a current picture. [she looks like a female terrorist version of Woody Allen]

This is a picture of her from several years ago. [she looks like an average young woman]

Chaim's scientific theory of people getting uglier from being evil prevails again.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2011, 01:20:35 PM »
Now that she's pleaded guilty http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=206676 the traitorous slut Kamm, instead of enjoying herself in a soft bull-dyke Israeli jail, should be punished by being sent to her Arab friends in Gaza for 6 months.

Anat'll come out singing like Um Kul Thum, as Gazans really know how to pleasure their Jewess whores!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2011, 02:58:30 PM »
ymach shma to tali fahima that ugly filth.

Funny I hardly ever curse but I'm finding myself cursing the worst of the worst lately.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2011, 04:03:57 PM »
The prototoype of all ugly leftists: Shulamit Aloni!

Shulamit Aloni, that crazy self-hating leftist beast, who said that every time she sees a religious Jew, she understands why there was the Shoah !
Shulamit Aloni, who lead, along with Geula Cohen, the disqualification of Rabbi Meir Kahane from the Knesset !