Author Topic: Beautiful Israeli girl turns out to be terrible traitor  (Read 6653 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Beautiful Israeli girl turns out to be terrible traitor
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2010, 01:57:37 PM »
As Vladimir Putin said to Condi Rice: "There's no women on Earth who won't be cured of ALL her mental hangups by being locked inside a Ukranian Army barracks for a month!"

Another Israeli traitoress, the "beautiful" Tali Fahima

She describes her nationality as Palestinian.

Until 2003 she was a Likud supporter; she then read an interview in which Zubeidi described his transformation from peace activist to wanted terrorist; intrigued, she found Zubeidi's phone number, and spoke with him several times. When she learned that Zubeidi was at the top of Israel's list of intended assassinations, she decided to travel to Jenin and live in his home as a human shield.

She became involved in the Palestinian children's project in Jenin which featured in the film Arna's Children, along with Zubeidi before his imprisonment.

On April 23, 2007, she participated in an alternative torch-lighting ceremony for Israeli Independence Day, where she lit a torch in honor of Zubeidi.

Nowadays, Tali lives as a Palestinian in the Arab village Ara'ra, and works as a Hebrew teacher.

Wonga you sure know how to pick 'em  :o :o :o
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2010, 02:20:12 PM »
An Israeli calling herself P-alestinian, that's awufull. Now, Muman, if you wish about 3 million Israeli Leftists to be removed, then what's the point of having a Jewish State in EY? You won't be able to populate it with 'olim either because Leftists Reform Jews are quite a majority in the Galuth. It is a sad fact, but a fact anyway, that about a half of Israelis have bought in the lie of a P-alestinian people's existance. And only 10% of Israeli Jews are fully Torah Observant. Better pray for them to do Teshuvah, instead of cursing.

Moshe92

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2010, 03:29:52 PM »
Extreme leftists are almost always ugly. Look at Adam Keller from Gush Shalom.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2010, 03:33:46 PM »
Extreme leftists are almost always ugly.

The prototoype of all ugly leftists: Shulamit Aloni!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 03:43:37 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2010, 03:53:37 PM »
I wasn't cursing anybody. I just said that Hallacha forbids cursing a fellow Jew. And saying "Ymach Shemo" to 100% of leftist Israelis sounds like calling for a genocide. Judging by elections results in Israel, about half of Israeli Jews are Leftists either convinced ones  or mostly due to ignorance or indoctrination.

Maybe according to some opinions/approaches to the halacha (including seemingly the Chazon Ish based on what my gemara rabbi told me).  But obviously not according to Rav Kahane's opinion and his approach to the halacha.   And I'm sure there are other rabbis like him (Rabbi Kahane) on this issue because it sounded like Chazon Ish was stating a chiddush!  (even though one that my gemara rabbi apparently holds by).   This based on what was said to me a month ago or so, although the exact wording I do not remember, I certainly remember the circumstance.

It cannot be more clear that Rabbi Kahane did not forbid cursing a traitorous Jew.

So he must be holding like other prominent poskim who also did not forbid that.
Generally this board goes according to the approach of Rabbi Kahane, so it is rather senseless to rebuke people every time a jewish traitor is cursed here.  Furthermore, to not acknowledge that there can be mahloketh (disagreement) in halacha is a further mistake that seems to be the foundation of your rebuke. 

You seem to say that there is no possible way anyone disagrees with that halacha.   Rav Ovadia Yosef is also on record as cursing Yossi Sarid.  If this is true, obviously he does not agree with Chazon Ish on this issue.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 10:35:27 PM »
As a matter of fact Rav Ovadia Yosef even said that we should have a feast the day Shulamit Aloni dies.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 01:40:09 AM »
I think it's better to be carefull with curses. Here, the Kehilah (AMIA) had been destroyed by a bomb in the capital. A man passed by my house in this twon and sarcastically shouted AMIA BOOM. I called him and told him, the victims in AMIA were killed by falling bricks, now, as you mock the dead, may a brick strike your head. A time later, that man went to a disco and fought with some boys from another town nearby. He was in fact struck by a brick on his head in the square outside the disco, and his blood stained the Monument to the Mother's here. He was in hospital for a long time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 01:42:47 AM »
I think it's better to be carefull with curses. Here, the Kehilah (AMIA) had been destroyed by a bomb in the capital. A man passed by my house in this twon and sarcastically shouted AMIA BOOM. I called him and told him, the victims in AMIA were killed by falling bricks, now, as you mock the dead, may a brick strike your head. A time later, that man went to a disco and fought with some boys from another town nearby. He was in fact struck by a brick on his head in the square outside the disco, and his blood stained the Monument to the Mother's here. He was in hospital for a long time.

Raulmarrio2000,

I myself am very careful with curses. I have come down on some people on the forum who use this curse on people who do not warrant such a curse {like hollywood celebrities and other lowlifes}. I do not take cursing lightly and have posted several times the halachas concerning Lashon Hara and who we can, and who we cannot, according to Halacha speak negatively about.

But in this case. This woman may have done some irreparable damage to the security of the Jewish people in Israel. I think a curse is fitting such a case. This woman may have blood on her head.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 01:43:58 AM »
It's obscene to compare the Kehilah of Buenos Aires to filthy self-hating dogs like Sarid and Aloni.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2010, 01:46:28 AM »
I was not refering to her. I was refering to that statement saying "Ymach Shemo" to all Israeli leftists.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2010, 01:49:24 AM »
It's obscene to compare the Kehilah of Buenos Aires to filthy self-hating dogs like Sarid and Aloni.

I was not comparing the Kehilah with anybody. I was saying that I cursed a Gentile man here for having mocked the dead, and wished him that he may be struck by a brick in his head, and he was. So I said that it's better to be carefull with curses, because sometimes they seem to have effect.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2010, 01:50:56 AM »

I was not comparing the Kehilah with anybody. I was saying that I cursed a Gentile man here for having mocked the dead, and wished him that he may be struck by a brick in his head, and he was. So I said that it's better to be carefull with curses, because sometimes they seem to have effect.

Do you see what the liberal-left media is doing with this story. This woman has been made into some kind of hero for betraying the security of Israel. I think she is a traitor who warrants the death penalty.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 01:51:26 AM »
I think Muman meant the Israeli Leftist who sin because of Rish'ut (Evilness) and not Tmimut (Naivete, Ingenuousness, Innocence).

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 01:55:35 AM »
That woman should be judged by a court, and perhaps, yes, the case is worth an execution (if not, at least a life sentence in prison)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 02:12:01 AM »
I think Muman meant the Israeli Leftist who sin because of Rish'ut (Evilness) and not Tmimut (Naivete, Ingenuousness, Innocence).

Of course I do not mean all innocent leftists who don't know any better. I have stood up for the 'liberal reform' Jews many times, as my family comes from that background. I do not hope that all will be destroyed as I know many will make teshuva when their time has come. I am so lucky that both my mother and father have been drawn back toward our Jewish heritage because of my teshuva. My father, before he died, said he was proud of my observance of Jewish faith. He himself did teshuva for the things he did which hurt my mother and me and my brother.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2010, 05:48:38 PM »

I'm amazed at what I'm seeing.   Do you really think that when people curse a traitor they don't want the curse to come true?

"The curse seems to have effect"..... This is reason NOT to do it?   I would think the exact opposite, All the Moreso reason to curse the traitors!

Let me ask you.   Does her delivering the lives of Jewish soldiers and the entire Jewish nation into the hands of the enemy -  Does this seem to have effect?   Or are her actions somehow nullified because she's a Jewess-by-birth?      She should die for this along with the jihadists because she wants us all dead like they do.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2010, 06:16:01 PM »
Its no surprise that left-wing Ideology is destroying Israel and America.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2010, 06:31:26 PM »
Kahane-was-Right, read the whole post, I was refering to the post which reads "Ymach Shemo" to Israeli leftists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2010, 07:13:38 PM »
Kahane-was-Right, read the whole post, I was refering to the post which reads "Ymach Shemo" to Israeli leftists.

Really?  Should I quote you?

Muman, cursing a Jew, even a sinner or traitor one, is forbidden by Hallacha. Better pray that they may repent, or leave the issue to Ravs.

Don't play games with me Raul, I really don't have time for this.  I was in this thread from the beginning.  And it was quite obvious what you were saying and what you were not saying.   Not only that, but you have repeated this response several times now in multiple threads.   Each and every time, it is pointed out to you that Rav Kahane did NOT hold that the halacha forbids cursing a traitor Jew.   Yet you persist in your rebukes, which as shown by your words above, are completely generic and about ANY Jew ("even a traitor one") according to you.

So enough wasting my time and let's move on.   The point is, you should hear what I'm saying in this thread and let it influence how you react in the future.   That's really what is important here.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2010, 07:30:50 PM »
She's still prettier than Arab "women", but not by much.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »
When the person who utters the curse has the intention of it being fullfilled due to his words, or when he believes that it may have effect, even if he doesn't intend it, that curse would have the same purpose of a Pulsa Denura. So, why do you think there are so many restrictions to use Pulsa Denura? Regarding Pulsa Denura, Ravs have said that it can be only used as a last resource to save the community, since noone has the right to attempt to kill a person without a proper trial, and even the Pulsa Denura does not specially attempt to kill, it's a prayer that the person be removed only if there is no other way to get rid of the evil he is doing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2010, 04:38:23 AM »
When the person who utters the curse has the intention of it being fullfilled due to his words, or when he believes that it may have effect, even if he doesn't intend it, that curse would have the same purpose of a Pulsa Denura. So, why do you think there are so many restrictions to use Pulsa Denura? Regarding Pulsa Denura, Ravs have said that it can be only used as a last resource to save the community, since noone has the right to attempt to kill a person without a proper trial, and even the Pulsa Denura does not specially attempt to kill, it's a prayer that the person be removed only if there is no other way to get rid of the evil he is doing.

So I see now you are changing your argument.  You're going around in circles because your denial before didn't work?   Look, like I said, don't play games with me and don't waste my time.

Rabbi Kahane ZT"L HY"D understood that the halacha did not forbid cursing a traitor Jew.    And he meant what he said when he said such things.

Period.  End of story.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2010, 08:20:06 AM »
She's still prettier than Arab "women", but not by much.
no shes not she's much uglier
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2010, 02:41:19 PM »
I did not change arguments or play games, I only wanted to point out my disapproval to including all Israeli leftists, because what is leftist? who can be understood to be included in that definition? It was not my intention to defend a dangerous traitor, only that if I was going to quote an Hallacha I had to mention it in full as I learned it.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2010, 02:35:00 PM »
So for how long, if at all, do you think the judges should sentence Anat Kamm to?!
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/plea-bargain-readied-in-anat-kamm-espionage-case-1.313633