Author Topic: Our forums are under massive attack from Peace Now and other leftist traitors  (Read 18213 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We discuss these attacks in greater detail on Ask JTF.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Who's homo jr?

It's a clever dis name for that troll.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank G-d we have Shlomo and Chaim to get the forum up and running again... Many other forums without people like this would never recover.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
The fact that PissNow is attacking our forum means that we are effective!
Let's not give in to these animals!!!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I tried to log in yesterday, but could not get into the main website to make comments.   We can't give up on the Hill Top Youth, keep praying for strength and the Power of the almighty to bless the righteous, and supporting their cause.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Thank you so much for your support everyone. I just can't tell you what it means to me.

Every time they attack us, I figure out how to make the server even more secure than it ever was before.

I will NEVER give up.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
G-d Bless you Shlomo, let those traitors waste their time and money.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
G-d Bless you Shlomo, let those traitors waste their time and money.

Hopefully they will run out of time and money when they meet there maker. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
It's still giving me issues. You?

• Ultimate JTFer
I feel bad that Shlomo has to work alone. Maybe we should get Zuckerberg to help, unless he's a leftist, too.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Have not been able to get on since this second

• Gold Star JTF Member
How do we know it is peace now who is doing this or whoever is doing it?  We should expose them if we have evidence because what they are doing to the site is illegal, isn't it?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
yeh, i was wondering the same thing.  how do we know it's the israeli govt or peace now?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
What peace now is doing along with the other traitor organizations is piracy. We should press charges on them here in america  and inside israel. It has to be peace now and btselem because we have damaged them the most out of any "right wing group".
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:52:10 PM by The proud Jew »

• Ultimate JTFer
Still got some kinks to work out, right?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

People are probably right that it's not piss now themselves. More Likely their followers.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
People are probably right that it's not piss now themselves. More Likely their followers.

It is them. They have spent a lot of money to do this.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Thank you so much for your support everyone. I just can't tell you what it means to me.

Every time they attack us, I figure out how to make the server even more secure than it ever was before.

I will NEVER give up.

Thanks for all your great work Shlomo. I think like you have implied, that this will be a blessing in the long run.

Offline Maxntns

• New JTFer
Did you morons know that "Chaim" uses your donations to cover his living expenses? Why hasn't he ever told anyone what his occupation is? Because he's unemployed. He couldn't get a job cleaning toilets because he's an ex-con. Furthermore, why is he so obsessed and hateful of Blacks when the JDL and Kahane were not? Because while he was in prison they raped his tender, kosher a.ss and gave him HIV. He's frail because of the HIV. He hates Blacks because he was their sex slave in prison.

There is no "massive attack" against this website. If there were you would easily be able to record their IP address and submit them to law enforcement authorities. The hackers would be prosecuted. This is all a trick to get you to donate more to this thief Chaim.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Did you morons know that "Chaim" uses your donations to cover his living expenses? Why hasn't he ever told anyone what his occupation is? Because he's unemployed. He couldn't get a job cleaning toilets because he's an ex-con. Furthermore, why is he so obsessed and hateful of Blacks when the JDL and Kahane were not? Because while he was in prison they raped his tender, kosher a.ss and gave him HIV. He's frail because of the HIV. He hates Blacks because he was their sex slave in prison.

There is no "massive attack" against this website. If there were you would easily be able to record their IP address and submit them to law enforcement authorities. The hackers would be prosecuted. This is all a trick to get you to donate more to this thief Chaim.

Hi Chaim Jr.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Is this the A- hole of the week?  I see he has only a few posts and none of them are any good... Continue on schmuck banning is only a heartbeat away :::D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I just banned him.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I just banned him.
Thanks Lisa... You saved me from having to ban my first animal... One or two more posts by him were all I could put up with.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Wow, Chaim sure survives a long time with HIV, he must have a superhuman immune system.     ::)

For others, Chaim is always open to speaking about his financial and job situation in ask jtf, people have asked him and he has stated he has money from investments earlier in life and does not need to work.   I'm certainly ok with Shlomo getting a salary for doing work for JTF if he is working full time, all the moreso Chaim could take a salary for all the work he does too, but unlike most organizations, I don't think he takes much money if any out of the donations.    Most other organizations have huge overheads but not the JTF, and that's a fact.   The exact details I don't know but go ahead and ask Chaim in ask jtf.   For what reason would he need to lie to JTFers?    This guy ralph is simply jealous of the movement and wants us to fail so he tries to drive away good people by spreading lies against us in hopes that it will prevent us from succeeding in our mission to save Israel and the west.   What do you expect from an iranian piece of garbage who loves muslims?  He is dying for us to fail.