Author Topic: Our forums are under massive attack from Peace Now and other leftist traitors  (Read 18619 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Peace Now and other leftist traitor organizations in Israel and the United States are massively attacking our forums and our web sites since early Friday morning.

These leftist traitors know that we are a main source of financial support for the Hilltop Youth and other heroes in Judea and Samaria. If not for JTF and Hayamin Haamiti, it is possible that many of the hilltop communities would not be sustainable. If these very strategic hilltop communities were not there, the Arab Nazis would take over large vital areas of Judea and Samaria. The Arab Nazis would then be able to surround and cut off the major Jewish communities such as Chevron, Kiryat Arba, Yitzhar and Beit El. This would endanger the entire Jewish presence in Judea and Samaria and make an expulsion of the Jews from these areas much easier.

Second, we are reaching thousands of young Israeli Jews each week with our Kahanist message on youtube, flix, facebook, fxp and other sites. This is influencing the way these young Jews think. This also alarms the traitor left.

Third, our Hebrew forum has exposed the leftist traitors by listing their names and other information about them. This has frightened most of their members, and their meetings and demonstrations are now much smaller and less effective. We have shown you how Israeli television and Israeli newspapers have reported this with alarm.

Fourth, we have exposed their illegal Shabak (the Israeli KGB) entrapment activities which has embarrassed them and has prevented them from entrapping huge numbers of Jewish heroes in Israel's Biblical heartland. We have shown you the Israeli television and newspaper reports about how this harmed Shabak's campaign against the Jewish heroes in Judea and Samaria.

These four activities are far more important than our forums. The leftist attacks in no way adversely affect these four essential activities. But our forums are also important to us. Thanks to Shlomo, we are fighting back against their massive attacks from hundreds of servers. Hopefully, our countermeasures will make their attacks more and more difficult to carry out, G-d willing.  If you cannot get on the forum temporarily, try clicking several times. If you still cannot get on, try again later. Most of the time the forum is operating normally, thank G-d.

We will not allow these traitors to defeat us. On the contrary, their attacks further prove how effective we are. These leftist traitors are investing a lot of money and time in these sophisticated and huge attacks. They would not be making such a large investment if we were not a major threat to their sinister plans to get little Israel to commit national suicide, G-d forbid.

JTFers! Do not allow these traitors to defeat us! Now is the time to support JTF more than ever. Now is the time to contribute more financially, to upload more videos and to be even more active on our forums. These disruptions and inconveniences are no big deal for us. Our great members wear these attacks as a badge of pride.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 02:36:22 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
These Piss Now scumbags never quit do they? Someday God will punish them for their horrific crime either in this world or the next.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
I suppose that explains the slow and difficult connections we've been experiencing.
Well, sure they are afraid because they know WE are the real thing, we tell the truth and we are uncompromising.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 02:58:20 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
When I couldn't get to the JTF site,   the first thing that came to mind was a former JTF forum participant,   who lives in a Nazi Country,  and who consistently attacks JTF on ZooTube,    was responsible.    Especially since he attacked JTF's site in the past.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Leftist never debate, they claim they are liberal but always try and block the truth.

Great work JTF.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Thank you for letting us know what's going on Chaim. JTF will win!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Interesting.  I was wondering why I had some trouble a few days ago getting onto the forum for a short time.   Obviously their attacks against us are futile.   I hope our new donation method through wepay drives them crazy and gets many more supporters for us.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
When I couldn't get to the JTF site,   the first thing that came to mind was a former JTF forum participant,   who lives in a Nazi Country,  and who consistently attacks JTF on ZooTube,    was responsible.    Especially since he attacked JTF's site in the past.   

בס''ד

No this time it is not Steven Weigang. This is a much more sophisticated and massive attack. But thank G-d we have Shlomo in our corner.

Offline Altalena

• New JTFer
JTFers beware:  There is NO cyberattack by anybody.  This is a moneymaking schtick by JTF to generate hysteria and get you to give your hard earned scheckels to Chaim and a nonexistent organization.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
JTFers beware:  There is NO cyberattack by anybody.  This is a moneymaking schtick by JTF to generate hysteria and get you to give your hard earned scheckels to Chaim and a nonexistent organization.

How do you know that?! Do you think Chaim cares? You sir, need to GROW UP! You're a troll. Plain and simple.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I hope feces now pays for this in the next world. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
I figured that was what was happening.

These people are so selfish. DDOS attacks slow down the entire internet not just the targeted site.

Has JTF considered getting a mirror server?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
I figured that was what was happening.

These people are so selfish. DDOS attacks slow down the entire internet not just the targeted site.

Has JTF considered getting a mirror server?

I wish we did.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I HATE Peace Now.  Altalena needs to go.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
I HATE Peace Now.  Altalena needs to go.

I agree. I'm sick of all the attacks from Piss Now! They are trying to derail our movement and I believe Altalena is a Peace Now supporter.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

Actually, our more recent policy has been not to ban anyone except for being Nazis or Holocaust deniers. 

So Altalena, if you believe that JTF is "nonexistent" why do bother posting here if not to troll?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
Everybody, read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altalena_Affair and you'll know he/she has that nickname.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Actually, our more recent policy has been not to ban anyone except for being Nazis or Holocaust deniers. 

So Altalena, if you believe that JTF is "nonexistent" why do bother posting here if not to troll?

Perphaps "Altalena" never saw the television shows Chaim did back in the day or saw any of our videos on Zootube.

• Gold Star JTF Member
JTFers beware:  There is NO cyberattack by anybody.  This is a moneymaking schtick by JTF to generate hysteria and get you to give your hard earned scheckels to Chaim and a nonexistent organization.

Goodbye Scum, Jr.    

• Gold Star JTF Member

Lisa, I'm not very familiar with him, but is Scum Jr. a nazi?  If so, he would qualify for banning.

There is an admin or two that know more about this clown, and I don't think he stands a chance of staying here.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lisa, I'm not very familiar with him, but is Scum Jr. a nazi?  If so, he would qualify for banning.

There is an admin or two that know more about this clown, and I don't think he stands a chance of staying here.

I knew he was a troublemaker from the start. He probably was a Nazi.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Translation, the Israeli government.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I knew Altalena was Homo, Jr.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Altalena is banned.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Who's homo jr?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein