Author Topic: Killing all muslims  (Read 7948 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Killing all muslims
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:32:33 AM »
When I walk in the street and see those kurvas wearing the ugly chaddor, I feel like I want to kill every last muslim. Do any of you guys get that feeling as well?
I am urinating on a Koran.

ftf

Re: Killing all muslims
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 04:41:08 AM »
No, I never feel like killing anyone, I wish I could lead them all away from Islam, I don't wish to kill anyone.

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 06:06:05 AM »
When I walk in the street and see those kurvas wearing the ugly chaddor, I feel like I want to kill every last muslim. Do any of you guys get that feeling as well?

Yes, I would elaborate but I would probably break the law. But, yes, there is something about those 'tater sack covered female beasts that really gets on my nerves also, I know exactly what you mean. I will not address them, help them, hold the door for them, NOTHING. They are enemy combatants. Period. They should be made to feel exactly like we would be made to feel in their sh*tholes. THIS IS WAR.   

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 06:16:00 AM »
No, I never feel like killing anyone, I wish I could lead them all away from Islam, I don't wish to kill anyone.

It's not really about feeling, just like truth isn't about feeling, truth is TRUTH. You must get your mind used to the fact we are in a war. Leading them away from Islam must take a back seat to fighting the war. Did the boys hitting the beaches at Normandy use Bibles or artillery? I f-e-e-l like winning the war, and accept that sadly, killing is part of winning a war. I know that this world will deteriorate more and more before Christ returns. Do we just throw our hands up and do nothing? Alot of Christians think like this. No, we fight against evil because we must practice good. Throwing one's hands up, even worse misusing Bible verses to justify it like many do is terrible and cowardly. I am not accusing you of this, ftf, God forbid, I am just taking a moment to clarify a position I think needs clarification in this matter. 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 07:35:03 AM »
Just nuke Mecca and the entire religion disintegrates from there.  No need to kill billions.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 09:52:02 AM »
Something must be done because just sitting on it get us nowhere!
The moment we stop or begin to let down they will try to take over and impose their laws and claim it as Muslim land.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 10:28:16 AM »

Careful now.  We don't want to get in trouble with the law, or have CAIR sue us/shut down our forum. 

Besides, what's a kurva?

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 11:08:45 AM »

Careful now.  We don't want to get in trouble with the law, or have CAIR sue us/shut down our forum. 

Besides, what's a kurva?

Kurva is a Yiddish word for whore. I was shocked when I first saw that here because it's the most common curse word in Czech, go into any Czech pub and "Ti vole, kurva" is all you hear!! I thought why is this Czech curse word being used here?? Than I gots edumacated. 

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 11:11:18 AM »
Something must be done because just sitting on it get us nowhere!
The moment we stop or begin to let down they will try to take over and impose their laws and claim it as Muslim land.

That's why as soon as I get a little profecient with Krav Maga, I am forming the "Christian Defence League" after Rabbi Kahane's mold, so when churches start getting targeted by Muslims they meet a good solid "Christian fist attached to a Christian brain".   

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 11:45:36 AM »
Im living in northen Israel and in the north there are 2 milion arabs! so I know what you are talking about .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 03:02:49 PM »
Dexter I feel especially bad for you because there are so many of these sand shvartzas around you. You must feel like killing every last one of them but if you did, the traitors in Israel would lock you up forever or until Chaim takes power. Also whats the name of your city in Israel dexter?

ftf

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 03:14:39 PM »

It's not really about feeling, just like truth isn't about feeling, truth is TRUTH. You must get your mind used to the fact we are in a war. Leading them away from Islam must take a back seat to fighting the war. Did the boys hitting the beaches at Normandy use Bibles or artillery? I f-e-e-l like winning the war, and accept that sadly, killing is part of winning a war. I know that this world will deteriorate more and more before Christ returns. Do we just throw our hands up and do nothing? Alot of Christians think like this. No, we fight against evil because we must practice good. Throwing one's hands up, even worse misusing Bible verses to justify it like many do is terrible and cowardly. I am not accusing you of this, ftf, G-d forbid, I am just taking a moment to clarify a position I think needs clarification in this matter. 
We are yet to enter a state of all out war, at the moment there is still a chance, every person we can convert is a reason for a party.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 03:18:26 PM »
Dexter I feel especially bad for you because there are so many of these sand shvartzas around you. You must feel like killing every last one of them but if you did, the traitors in Israel would lock you up forever or until Chaim takes power. Also whats the name of your city in Israel dexter?
Nazareth Illit, its near Nazareth,
My city is full with not jewish Russins thet came to Israel cuz they lied and said they are jews and its also full with muslims, I hear them pray evry day from 3 diffrent mosques   >:( >:( >:( >:(
I want to lunch a rocket to Nazareth !
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

ftf

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 03:25:58 PM »
Dexter: lunch a rocket to nazareth? What do you mean by that?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 03:30:28 PM »
Dexter: lunch a rocket to nazareth? What do you mean by that?
Not on the christian buldings, don't worrie.
Nazareth is an ugly city because of all the arabs over there, there are two mosques over there !
They coming into street and start to do ugly thing to girls ect' .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

ftf

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 03:42:05 PM »
I think I'm right in saying that there are more than two mosques in Jerusalem.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 03:46:33 PM »
sure there are!

- Friedrich Nietzsche

ftf

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 04:24:06 PM »
sure there are!
So what's the big thing about there being two in nazareth.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »
Dexter I heard before that  Nazareth Illit has a crapload of Muzzies. It must suck living near that sort of drek especially since the govt supports them over you.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 12:17:33 AM »
sure there are!
The big deal is thet im hearing them, if you want to know what im talking about, come to Israel .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

ftf

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 01:33:34 PM »
sure there are!
The big deal is thet im hearing them, if you want to know what im talking about, come to Israel .
Ok, I think I get the idea, and I pity you for it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 06:12:21 PM »
Lets hope the Muslims are removed from those areas very soon.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 06:53:39 PM »
Yes, eventually we (Israel and the US) will have to kill muslims. I don't see any way around it. It's inevitable.

Most of the brainwashed lunatic muslim nazis are horrible excuses for human beings... they are only 1 step above the animals. They are commanded by the koran to kill us which gives them an outlet for their jealousy and violent behavior. They would be violent without the koran.

I hate the idea of other humans having to die but that's exactly why we will have to do something. It's about stopping murder and death. MANY more lives would be saved if muslims were killed. It's simple logic in order to save the maximum number of human lives. How many people have to die (or even live in fear of death) until we stop these evil and hideous excuses for human beings?

I would also like to be clear that I do not agree with torturing them or mutilating them. It's not about revenge... it's about protecting human life and civilized society by defending ourselves. It's about doing what we are supposed to (no matter how difficult that might be) with dignity and righteousness.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 09:46:07 PM »
When I see one, I feel such an anger inside.

This should be required to be broadcast on TV regularly:
http://www.frugalsites.net/911/attack/

I learned everything I need to know about Islam on Sepember 11th.

Offline The hawk strikes again

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 04:39:39 PM »
Yes, eventually we (Israel and the US) will have to kill muslims. I don't see any way around it. It's inevitable.

Most of the brainwashed lunatic muslim nazis are horrible excuses for human beings... they are only 1 step above the animals. They are commanded by the koran to kill us which gives them an outlet for their jealousy and violent behavior. They would be violent without the koran.

I hate the idea of other humans having to die but that's exactly why we will have to do something. It's about stopping murder and death. MANY more lives would be saved if muslims were killed. It's simple logic in order to save the maximum number of human lives. How many people have to die (or even live in fear of death) until we stop these evil and hideous excuses for human beings?

I would also like to be clear that I do not agree with torturing them or mutilating them. It's not about revenge... it's about protecting human life and civilized society by defending ourselves. It's about doing what we are supposed to (no matter how difficult that might be) with dignity and righteousness.
The muslims are nothing more than BACTIRIA which needs to be eliminated.