Author Topic: A brilliant example that Islam makes people retarded - Why muslims can't eat pig  (Read 466 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!

Why muslims can't eat pork - Muslim DOCTOR explains

:::D :::D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
I didn't watch the video. My conection is slow. But the reason MANY  Gentile Peoples reject pork has two reasons.
1- Some probably copied Kosher laws, either ignoring or voluntarily overlooking the fact that Kashrut is not an obligation for Gentiles. Unlike Shabbat and other mitzvot which are strictly forbidden to Gentiles, Kashrut is permitted to us on condition we keep it voluntarily and don't proclaim it as a mitzvah for us, but it's not binding.
2- The distinction between Kosher and non-Kosher animals was taught to Noah, the father of all current Mankind relating to sacrifices (for the time Gentiles used to offer them) and some Peoples extended the custom also to animals slaughtered just for food.
There are records of pork tabooes in Scotland, Tibet and many other regions.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This is a youtube video - if you double click on it, you can watch it from youtube, if JTF.ORG doesn't provide you with a fast connection.

According to this brilliant and educated islamic doctor, the reason that you can't eat pigs (and monkeys), is that pigs are form-changed Jews, since Allah turned Jews into swine! So you see, the gentiles shouldn't eat pigs too - you are all kannibals, by eating pigs, you are really eating evil JOOOS!
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

You have to watch this video to fully appreciate the stupidity of this illuminati - he makes few more unbelievably idiotic statements.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I watched half the video but to be honest the muslim doctor was so far out there I was expecting the men with the straight jacket to show up at any point... Most Gentiles avoid pork because they are unsure how to cook it correctly...People have a tendency to over cook pork which causes it to become tough and dried out... Years ago people believed that undercooked pork carried a disease called Trichinosis.. Everything I read today more or less states that this is a thing of the past when it comes to pork products here in America... Still people should follow proper guidelines when cooking with pork since a great deal of food now comes from outside the U.S borders... The doctor in this video is totally nuts... I could understand rejecting pork for religious reasons however to say pigs are cursed humans of some sort  or another is really very comical.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinosis
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
LOL. I think I heard that Muslims believe that some Jews were converted into monkeys for not keeping the Shabbat properly. No wonder. Most of the Quran and other Muslim writtings are inspired by distorted Midrashim and Jewish folk tales they copied from Arabin Jews and rewrote in their own fashion.
For example, the Quran says the the Samaritans (Shomronim) did the Golden Calf and were punished by having to avoid contact with other. It's believed that there was a lost Midrash with a similar story, though allegorical (there were no Samaritans at the times of Moshe). Muslims copied it. The real reason the Samaritans did and do not touch others (Jewish Israelites or Gentiles) is that they keep the Leviticus purity Laws. For the case of Gentiles, they fear impurity, since we don't do the ritual purity rites. And for the case of Jews, theere was a mutual fear because they didn't trust each other regarding the way purification was done.