Author Topic: Jordan Makes Heros out of Children Killers  (Read 2358 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jordan Makes Heros out of Children Killers
« on: February 14, 2011, 03:17:57 PM »
It is not surprising that the trash called Jordianians are sub-human pieces of flesh... This story gets the red blood pumping... The Jordianians are no different than the so-called Palestinians... They love to kill, and impress on their children that killing others is a noble thing, a duty of the muslim...

The world will be a much better place once Hashem wipes the world clean of these kinds of scum. I pray that Jordan is destroyed soon, and in a way we can appreciate...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i3FhP6KL9gowg-i8icK8xeLCKb5g?docId=CNG.26f85a77fe573d0130a10eb475c1a65e.351

Jordan minister dubs Israel girls' killer 'hero'

By Ahmad Khatib (AFP) – 2 hours ago

AMMAN — Jordan's justice minister on Monday described a Jordanian soldier serving a life sentence for killing seven Israeli schoolgirls in 1997 as a "hero," drawing an expression of "revulsion" from Israel.

"I support the demonstrators' demand to free Ahmad Dakamseh. He's a hero. He does not deserve prison," Hussein Mujalli, who was named minister last week, told AFP after taking part in the sit-in held by trade unions.

"If a Jewish person killed Arabs, his country would have built a statue for him instead of imprisonment."

Mujalli, a former president of the Jordan Bar Association, was Dakamseh's lawyer.

"It is still my case and I will still defend him. It is a top priority for me," he said.

"Dakamseh needs a special pardon. Only the king can issue a special pardon," the state-run Petra news agency quoted Mujalli as saying.

The minister's comments drew a furious response from Israel, where tensions are already running high amid the turmoil in the Arab world that saw long-time Israeli peace partner Hosni Mubarak of Egypt quit office last week.

"Israel is shocked and recoils from these comments in revulsion," a foreign ministry statement said.

"This call is all the more serious as it came from the minister in charge of law and order. Israel has demanded clarifications from Jordan and has made it known very strongly that the murderer must serve the sentence handed down by the Jordanian court," the statement added.

Jordan is the only Arab nation apart from Egypt to have signed a peace treaty with the Jewish state.

In March 1997, Dakamseh fired an automatic weapon at a group of Israeli schoolgirls as they visited Baqura, a scenic peninsula on the Jordan River near the Israeli border, killing seven and wounding five as well as a teacher.

The attack came almost three years after Jordan and Israel signed a peace treaty.

The motives of Dakamseh, who was 30 at the time and a married father of three, were never clear.

The then king Hussein cut short a visit to Europe and rushed home to condemn the attack. He later travelled to Israel to offer his condolences to the families of the murdered schoolgirls.

Jordan also paid compensation.

Maisara Malas, who heads a trade unions' committee to support and defend the soldier, told AFP he handed a letter to Mujalli, demanding Dakamseh's release.

"We cannot imagine that a great fighter like Dakamseh is in jail instead of reaping the rewards of his achievement," the letter said.

Jordan's powerful Islamist movement and the country's 14 trade unions, which have more than 200,000 members, have repeatedly called for Dakamseh's release.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jordan Makes Heros out of Children Killers
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 03:19:48 PM »
It is stories like this which make me proud that I am a supporter of Baruch Goldstein {Ztl} who righteously shot up a mosque full of terrorists...

If only Israel would hold him up as a hero...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 03:33:45 PM »
Here is the story from Arutz Sheva:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142328

The murderer Mjali and the demonstrators were seeking to free is Ahmed Daqamseh, who was a soldier in the Jordanian army when he opened fire on a group of students who were visiting the “peace island” of Naharayim on March 13, 1997. The students, 7th and 8th grade girls from the religious Amit school in Beit Shemesh, were on a class trip. Naharayim is located right on the Jordanian border, and Daqamseh opened fire on the girls from the Jordanian side. He killed seven of the students, and wounded six others. Daqamseh was sentenced by a Jordanian military court to life in prison – with defense lawyers claiming that he was “mentally wounded” and could not be held directly responsible for his actions.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »
I agree with muman in regarding to Jordan.

Now I also have to say that the Israeli education ministry is an accomplice in this murder. After the so called peace with Jordan, the schools started to send bussloads of school children to visit the the so called "Peace Island" on the Jordan valley which is an Israeli territory ceded to Jordan in the peace accord. Every time a bus entered this site, armed nazi Jordanian soldiers boarded the bus for inspection. I went myself on such a trip a few years before the murders and I have to say the armed Arab soldier on the buss seemed quite surreal to me and I believe to most pupils and teachers present. In 1997, the inevitable happened when that nazi Arab officer on board a Jewish bus of schoolchildren couldn't restrain his nazi instincts and so he opened fire on them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 05:41:36 PM »
I hope that one day, Muslim Nazi Jordan will disappear right off the map. It will God willing because Jordan belongs to Israel!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 01:14:32 AM »
It is stories like this which make me proud that I am a supporter of Baruch Goldstein {Ztl} who righteously shot up a mosque full of terrorists...

If only Israel would hold him up as a hero...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein
I wish the arab snake was right and there was a monument built in Israel to Baruch Goldstein, ZT"L HY"D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 03:11:23 PM »
I wish the arab snake was right and there was a monument built in Israel to Baruch Goldstein, ZT"L HY"D

There was a monument at his grave in Kiriat Arba but the Israeli Kapo authorities destroyed it.