Author Topic: Vatikan - Palestinians  (Read 33263 times)

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Vatikan - Palestinians
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 08:47:29 AM »
Ватикан је највећи српски непријатељ.

The Vatican is the biggest enemy of the Serbs.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 04:01:25 AM »

The Vatican keeps condemning Israel and siding with the Arabs.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 08:30:18 PM »
True shame!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 08:44:00 PM »
I don't quite understand this article. What's the shaychus between Christianity and Islam?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »
Not Christianity and Islam , but Pope -Vatican - Roman Catholic and Islam are very connected !

Aren't most of you guys Roman-Catholic? My knowledge on sects of goyishkeit is kind of sucky.....

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 06:36:46 PM »
Aren't most of you guys Roman-Catholic? My knowledge on sects of goyishkeit is kind of sucky.....
Serbs are not Catholic , we are ORTHODOX Christians and our biggest enemy is pope and his followers !!! And we are not some sect !! It is insulting! If you want to talk about serbs and they religion ,I suggest you to do learn something about us!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 08:02:42 PM »
Serbs are not Catholic , we are ORTHODOX Christians and our biggest enemy is pope and his followers !!! And we are not some sect !! It is insulting! If you want to talk about serbs and they religion ,I suggest you to do learn something about us!
:::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 08:43:32 PM »

Sorry, I didn't realize this was the Serbia section... I thought it was the general section. My ignorance on the subject - - - although including Serbs - -  - was meant as Christianity as a whole. I thought the Pope was the leader of all Christians, sort of how like Rav Elyashiv, lehavdil, is looked at as the gadol hador in Judaism. Please forgive me for my ignorance and not realizing this was the Serbian section.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 07:02:52 AM »
Sorry, I didn't realize this was the Serbia section... I thought it was the general section. My ignorance on the subject - - - although including Serbs - -  - was meant as Christianity as a whole. I thought the Pope was the leader of all Christians, sort of how like Rav Elyashiv, lehavdil, is looked at as the gadol hador in Judaism. Please forgive me for my ignorance and not realizing this was the Serbian section.
No Pope is one big scum who over 16 century trying to convert serbs into Roman Catholics !!! No single sect produced by Orthodox Church in the history, except one sect called by name  Roman Catholic Church! All sects and churches are incurred from Roman Catholic Church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.
Orthodox Churches don't have central leadership every Orthodox nation have they own church leader - Patriarch!
But today left only three true Orthodox Churches they are  Serbian,Russian and Georgian! And this Churches are under the huge pressure to recognize pope for leader of Christianity like did other Orthodox Churches (ecumenical movement)! Because of that all Orthodox Churches(and its people)  are divided on two sides ecumenical and anti-ecumenical! Biggest problem is that people dont know what is truly or dont know anything at all about Ecumenism ! When one person realize the true about this that person becomes a fierce anti-ecumenist!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 08:10:37 PM »
Something funny???I can't see that somebody else laughing!
Sometimes people can't see the forest through all the trees.  :o

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2011, 08:12:56 PM »
No Pope is one big scum who over 16 century trying to convert serbs into Roman Catholics !!! No single sect produced by Orthodox Church in the history, except one sect called by name  Roman Catholic Church! All sects and churches are incurred from Roman Catholic Church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.
Orthodox Churches don't have central leadership every Orthodox nation have they own church leader - Patriarch!
But today left only three true Orthodox Churches they are  Serbian,Russian and Georgian! And this Churches are under the huge pressure to recognize pope for leader of Christianity like did other Orthodox Churches (ecumenical movement)! Because of that all Orthodox Churches(and its people)  are divided on two sides ecumenical and anti-ecumenical! Biggest problem is that people dont know what is truly or dont know anything at all about Ecumenism ! When one person realize the true about this that person becomes a fierce anti-ecumenist!
Subjective and a matter of opinion!

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 02:17:42 AM »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 04:02:46 PM »
Well, the fact is there was a division in 1054. Rome changed almost everything in Christian theology, so union with Rome was not possible. Roman "Christianity" is completely different to Christian Orthodoxy. That's why we have a name as "Orthodox", meaning as not changed or originally. Although, there was certain smaller changes, but the essence is not changed which cannot be said for Vatican.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 08:18:04 PM »

Wow ... Great find.... You hit the nail right on the head  ;D...The picture you posted depicts just how I feel when I read the various Vatican threads posted from time to time  :read:....

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 08:23:36 PM »
Well, the fact is there was a division in 1054. Rome changed almost everything in Christian theology, so union with Rome was not possible. Roman "Christianity" is completely different to Christian Orthodoxy. That's why we have a name as "Orthodox", meaning as not changed or originally. Although, there was certain smaller changes, but the essence is not changed which cannot be said for Vatican.
I have no argument with what your saying here...This is not what I was calling 'Subjective and a matter of opinion!'

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 08:31:12 PM »
Would you show me that forest please!!!
I can not wait to hear your defending words for vatican!
Na... You know the old saying about the horse and the water... As far as defending the Vatican its not my job they have a few billion people that might be far better at it than I to do that.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 08:44:33 AM »
Wow ... Great find.... You hit the nail right on the head  ;D...The picture you posted depicts just how I feel when I read the various Vatican threads posted from time to time  :read:....

What i wanted to say was that you were washing your brain to much.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 09:26:09 AM »
Na... You know the old saying about the horse and the water... As far as defending the Vatican its not my job they have a few billion people that might be far better at it than I to do that.
Then dont you speak about something that you cant understand! I can confute anybody about Vatican and his "good goals". If here comes pope himself ,I can confute him, he is just a dirty pagan!! Yes there is a billion fools walking around thinking how pope is good man. Reason of that is because they do not use brain, they are to much at work,so that can pay they credit, eat, sleep and rest of time they do sex or think about sex and money! They are to busy to think about religion, he just go to  church do some church's ritual,  pay for forgiveness of sins and he think that is enough and that is the ticket to haven! They are to busy to think about God! Honor for the rare exceptions,but that exception does not recognize the Pope!! :)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2011, 05:57:04 PM »
Then dont you speak about something that you cant understand! I can confute anybody about Vatican and his "good goals". If here comes pope himself ,I can confute him, he is just a dirty pagan!! Yes there is a billion fools walking around thinking how pope is good man. Reason of that is because they do not use brain, they are to much at work,so that can pay they credit, eat, sleep and rest of time they do sex or think about sex and money! They are to busy to think about religion, he just go to  church do some church's ritual,  pay for forgiveness of sins and he think that is enough and that is the ticket to haven! They are to busy to think about G-d! Honor for the rare exceptions,but that exception does not recognize the Pope!! :)
I am starting to see why the " Vatikan" deals with some people as it does... Since I can't understand you and all your problems I wont bother "confuting" with you any further... I have some rituals to keep  and I have to raise some payola for the forgiveness of some sins after all we all can't be as perfect as the orthodox... Bless your heart my friend don't let the Pope get to you so much...

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2011, 07:45:19 PM »
I am starting to see why the " Vatikan" deals with some people as it does... Since I can't understand you and all your problems I wont bother "confuting" with you any further... I have some rituals to keep  and I have to raise some payola for the forgiveness of some sins after all we all can't be as perfect as the orthodox... Bless your heart my friend don't let the Pope get to you so much...
Orthodox are not perfect  but are much better than Papists (primarily talking about Serbs) keep live in the the Pope's dream! when you wake up one morning and  realize that you  outgrow the tail, and you have a beard and horns will be to late!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 07:48:46 PM »
Then dont you speak about something that you cant understand! I can confute anybody about Vatican and his "good goals". If here comes pope himself ,I can confute him, he is just a dirty pagan!! Yes there is a billion fools walking around thinking how pope is good man. Reason of that is because they do not use brain, they are to much at work,so that can pay they credit, eat, sleep and rest of time they do sex or think about sex and money! They are to busy to think about religion, he just go to  church do some church's ritual,  pay for forgiveness of sins and he think that is enough and that is the ticket to haven! They are to busy to think about G-d! Honor for the rare exceptions,but that exception does not recognize the Pope!! :)
That is a confute?   :::D  
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.