Author Topic: watch the latest speech by EDL leader Tommy Robinson  (Read 1265 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
watch the latest speech by EDL leader Tommy Robinson
« on: February 15, 2011, 05:47:44 PM »
This guy seems pretty good, what do you JTFERS think?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:51:19 PM by christians4jews »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: wathc the latest speech by EDL leader Tommy morrison
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 07:44:29 PM »
Do you use medication?

"wathc" = watch

"morrison" = Robinson

When I make a typo and I see it I correct it. This makes the forum look likes it's filled with idiots.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: wathc the latest speech by EDL leader Tommy morrison
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 08:05:02 PM »
Do you use medication?

"wathc" = watch

"morrison" = Robinson

When I make a typo and I see it I correct it. This makes the forum look likes it's filled with idiots.

I have  corrected it, as i was tired when i typed it.

Dont you dare confront me on this forum about medication and other nasty comments. I can guarentee you I earn more than you,  more sucessful than you,and that will always be the case. Other people on here tried to get personal with me and I completely destroyed them, and they found out the hard way, and since then have left me alone. So do not try and get clever with me at all. Because I am far sharper than you'll ever dream to be. Since you have done some good stuff, ill spare humiliating you on here. So you've had a lucky pass, count your blessings.

If you have a problem with a thread i have done, then in future reference, pm me.  Say something along the lines of

" hey C4J. You may like to recheck your thread on the EDL as it has some errors. JUst thought i point to out to you, not in a disparaging way, but i want this movement to look professional, and im just trying to give constructive critercism."

And I would have happily obliged. We are trying to work togather, and what makes our forum look bad is when people likr you go in all gun ho against dedicated members like me.

So learn from this experience, and NEVER type with that tone towards me again. my threads are often classics such as "was Hitler a christian", "is nazism a left wing concept" and many other thought provoking threads that keep this forum very active.

So watch your lip on here, and ill let this slide that you have had a bad day at the office.

Cheers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: watch the latest speech by EDL leader Tommy Robinson
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 08:25:46 PM »
Seriously I believe that Spiraling Leopard has a point. When we post things we should make sure that we are using proper grammar and spelling with correct punctuation. I have said this many times and often people just ignore this... But as Spiraling Leopard states, we are judged by how well we can communicate our position. If we look like immature goons who are illiterate then we will not succeed.

Typos and mistakes are not the end of the world. But we should proof-read what we are about to post before hitting the 'Post' button. This is not a personal issue and should not be taken personally. Although Spiraling Leopard did make it personal with the 'medication' bit we should not be infighting over this.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 08:29:23 PM »
I don't need to watch my lip anywhere and how much money someone makes means crap. Your apparent need to brag about it is questionable though.

The issue of nazism being 'left' is not your invention and has been spoken about by Chaim on many occassions before. You cannot gain credence over that...

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 07:20:02 PM »
I don't need to watch my lip anywhere and how much money someone makes means crap. Your apparent need to brag about it is questionable though.

The issue of nazism being 'left' is not your invention and has been spoken about by Chaim on many occassions before. You cannot gain credence over that...

You need to watch your lip round me sunshine. Im from the UK and for all you know, i could have many friends in the EDL even though I am not part of there movement. Do not say things on here you wouldn't dare say to my face. As i say I have  let this one slide ,only on the merits that you have done good for this movement.

BTW The threads I do are ALWAYS more popular than yours. And always will be.

Plus saying I am more sucessful than you is not bragging its a fact of life. Its ironic that Muman is one of the people i have destroyed on here, pops up to slate me, then  legs it quick smart, when he realised i am far sharper than he'll ever live to be. Hence why he he tiptoes round me now.

As I said before ,your point about the typo's was valid. it was the personal insult thrown at me that ruined your "validness" and "point" as the christian hater muman put it.

Next time, pm ME , be constructive, show some decorum, and prove to me you have the manners, and I will happily give you respect. Even if it means you are not happy with a thread I have done.

Untill then, throw things like "am I on medication" at me, and trust me I will take great pleasure on embarassing you on here, like I have done to other members who had the misfortune of trying to "dis me".

let it be a lesson, and we'll say no more aobut it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 04:52:15 AM »
You need to watch your lip round me sunshine. Im from the UK and for all you know, i could have many friends in the EDL even though I am not part of there movement. Do not say things on here you wouldn't dare say to my face. As i say I have  let this one slide ,only on the merits that you have done good for this movement.

Plus saying I am more sucessful than you is not bragging its a fact of life. Its ironic that Muman is one of the people i have destroyed on here, pops up to slate me, then  legs it quick smart, when he realised i am far sharper than he'll ever live to be. Hence why he he tiptoes round me now.

As I said before ,your point about the typo's was valid. it was the personal insult thrown at me that ruined your "validness" and "point" as the christian hater muman put it.

Next time, pm ME , be constructive, show some decorum, and prove to me you have the manners, and I will happily give you respect. Even if it means you are not happy with a thread I have done.

Untill then, throw things like "am I on medication" at me, and trust me I will take great pleasure on embarassing you on here, like I have done to other members who had the misfortune of trying to "dis me".

I could not care less what friends you have. You can try to threaten with your supposed friends all you want, I'm not gonna watch my lip anywhere.

You posted a few topics and now you're a dedicated member? What a joke. I could care about how 'popular' my threads are. When I post a thread it's because it's a newsworthy item. How would you reason that making popular threads is my most desired aim?
Your G-d could care less about your money or your succes. What exactly is the desired effect you wanted bragging about it supposed to have on me? Or, since you're a religious person, how do you expect to please G-d with it?

You're not gonna get your face in the news papers, you're not gonna spread the word in a documentary and you're not even gonna put your face on the internet.

As for your typo's, which is the real issue here, you make so many in such disturbing ways, you make it seem deliberate. Only ben m types more lousy than you do and he does do it deliberately. Making 2 typo's in one headline really isn't going to happen just because you're 'tired' and most of your typo's are in the headlines. It is disturbing and it brings the forum down.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 07:01:01 AM »
Yeah he's a good speaker.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 07:09:24 PM »
I could not care less what friends you have. You can try to threaten with your supposed friends all you want, I'm not gonna watch my lip anywhere.

You posted a few topics and now you're a dedicated member? What a joke. I could care about how 'popular' my threads are. When I post a thread it's because it's a newsworthy item. How would you reason that making popular threads is my most desired aim?
Your G-d could care less about your money or your succes. What exactly is the desired effect you wanted bragging about it supposed to have on me? Or, since you're a religious person, how do you expect to please G-d with it?

You're not gonna get your face in the news papers, you're not gonna spread the word in a documentary and you're not even gonna put your face on the internet.

As for your typo's, which is the real issue here, you make so many in such disturbing ways, you make it seem deliberate. Only ben m types more lousy than you do and he does do it deliberately. Making 2 typo's in one headline really isn't going to happen just because you're 'tired' and most of your typo's are in the headlines. It is disturbing and it brings the forum down.

I have over 700 posts you imbecile. I could show you all of my threads and most are abosolute classics. Far more popular than any of your horrific threads, where people would rather watch paint drying grass grow, than post on them. Who can blame them? You are naturally a dull poster.

As for typo's, please learn to practice what you preach you moron.

"succes"

" I could care about how 'popular' my threads are"

"Your G-d could care less about your money "

Learn grammar and spelling before you try and delve with someone like me, whom has more intelligence, wit, and all round awareness than you.

As I say, i was tired, whats your excuse? Being a complete retrard?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 08:19:22 PM »
You need to watch your lip round me sunshine. Im from the UK and for all you know, i could have many friends in the EDL even though I am not part of there movement. Do not say things on here you wouldn't dare say to my face. As i say I have  let this one slide ,only on the merits that you have done good for this movement.

Plus saying I am more sucessful than you is not bragging its a fact of life. Its ironic that Muman is one of the people i have destroyed on here, pops up to slate me, then  legs it quick smart, when he realised i am far sharper than he'll ever live to be. Hence why he he tiptoes round me now.

You are delusional and certainly have ego problems. If someone is not patting you on your back you will start saying how important you are... I have seen your type...

It doesn't bother me what mentally ill people think. I only recommend you get some help before you destroy yourself...

766 posts by c4j, and 10622 posts by muman613.... Over 7445 reads of 'Ask muman613' thread, only 1713 reads of 'Ask c4j'..... You c4j, are certainly deluded...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »
c4j,

You claim you 'destroyed' me here.... Please explain how it is you 'destroyed' me... To me you are a worthless worm... Have not contributed diddly to JTF.... But if you need to think you are important, go ahead... Some people cannot help it if they are illiterate like you...

PS: I do not tiptoe around worthless pieces of drek like you... I throw them away with the trash...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 08:39:12 PM »
How many typos and grammar errors are in this post of c4j? I got tired of counting...

Im srry but you can pick holes in every candidate, these anti huckabee arguements are very poor tbh. Chaim is 100 percent right again on this one.

Huckabee with less money and hype did better than ruudy and mitt romney and ron paul.

Chaik showed that jesse helms use to be anti semitic and now look how he ended up, so looking in the past is not really very good debating. What are huckabess views now??What are his policies as we speak, and he fits 90 percent of the JTF agenda and on the most important ones imo, israel, abortion and morality.

There are some things i dont like about him, he seems a bit of a self hating wqhite sometimes, but hey he has to play a game to get into power, he was pro confederate flag after all.

Plis his immigration thingy seems to be rebuttelled by  the minute men arguement.

I really cannot see any arguement but accpet chaim is spot on with who we should be endorsing. As to be honest ALL of your arguements against the hucker have been nothing less than rubbish.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 05:30:30 AM »
You're a true internet-warrior, and that's what you'll always be. I'm actually quite flabbergasted by your ego-problem. I'm not easily surprised but you really got me stunned with amazement.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2011, 05:52:44 AM »
As I say, i was tired, whats your excuse? Being a complete retrard?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 06:45:25 AM »
You know guys, this thread is a very good demonstration of yetzer hara (the evil inclination).

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 10:07:49 AM »
You know guys, this thread is a very good demonstration of yetzer hara (the evil inclination).

You are correct mate. As i said before anti christian troll Muman posted on here. Spiralling leopard had a fair point. That was not why I kicked off. I have not thrown any insult at anyone, and was happily posting. Then Robert thows in a very agressive post about "being on medication". Why say that?

Now he and the anti christian internet troll Muman(whom like Robert, got destroyed by me) just wanted a random internet warrier cyber battle with me.

If they just said something along the lines of "hey christian4jews, just watch your typo's mate, as this thread is hard to read." That would have been suffice. Since i obviously edited it, which meant, i knew i was in the wrong.

Now what makes this forum really bad is me showing Every that Robert is just as rubbish at typing than me, and has just as horrific grammar. I have also exposed Muman for being a liablity on this forum, with anti christian views.

In real life i would completely ignore Robert and Muman as they are extremely dull human beings. So with that being said, this is my last post in this thread, as I dont want to appear that saddo's like muman and spiralling leapord are even near my level.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »
You are correct mate. As i said before anti christian troll Muman posted on here. Spiralling leopard had a fair point. That was not why I kicked off. I have not thrown any insult at anyone, and was happily posting. Then Robert thows in a very agressive post about "being on medication". Why say that?

Now he and the anti christian internet troll Muman(whom like Robert, got destroyed by me) just wanted a random internet warrier cyber battle with me.

If they just said something along the lines of "hey christian4jews, just watch your typo's mate, as this thread is hard to read." That would have been suffice. Since i obviously edited it, which meant, i knew i was in the wrong.

Now what makes this forum really bad is me showing Every that Robert is just as rubbish at typing than me, and has just as horrific grammar. I have also exposed Muman for being a liablity on this forum, with anti christian views.

In real life i would completely ignore Robert and Muman as they are extremely dull human beings. So with that being said, this is my last post in this thread, as I dont want to appear that saddo's like muman and spiralling leapord are even near my level.

:::D :::D :::D

Yeah, I guess it is anti-Christian to suggest that you proof-read your post before hitting the post button. Im sure in your delusional mind this is much worse than the pogroms, inquisitions, holocausts, and other violence against Jews perpetrated by the church.... Im sure...

« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:42:47 AM by muman613 »