Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2690 times)

Haim Halevi

Hi
« on: February 16, 2011, 11:24:07 AM »
Hello,my name is HaimHalevi.I am a descendant of a Jewish family frm France (although i never learnt french since i am living in Israel and the french people are xenophobic and cold anyway).I am currently living in Ariel.I do not consider myself as a kahanist but as an Israeli patriot who want to defend Israel against the Arab and Sudanese scums.Do you think i would fit in your forum?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:30:36 PM »
Hello,my name is HaimHalevi.I am a descendant of a Jewish family frm France (although i never learnt french since i am living in Israel and the french people are xenophobic and cold anyway).I am currently living in Ariel.I do not consider myself as a kahanist but as an Israeli patriot who want to defend Israel against the Arab and Sudanese scums.Do you think i would fit in your forum?

Welcome.
This is a very kahanist organization. What is it in kahanism that you don't agree with ?
One suggestion : beware of stereotypes and generalizations. You are perfectly entitled to take a dislike to France and the French people, but they are not all xenophobic and cold, the reality is more mixed, it actually depends on which geographical areas and which social circles you go to.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 08:59:55 PM »
Bruchim Habaim

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 01:21:01 AM »
Welcome.
This is a very kahanist organization. What is it in kahanism that you don't agree with ?
One suggestion : beware of stereotypes and generalizations. You are perfectly entitled to take a dislike to France and the French people, but they are not all xenophobic and cold, the reality is more mixed, it actually depends on which geographical areas and which social circles you go to.

Yeah

What is it about Kahanism you don't like?

Anywho

Welcome to the forum!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 09:24:41 PM »
مرحبا بكم
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774