Author Topic: How sweet will it be? To see Gadaffis head on a spike?  (Read 5660 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: How sweet will it be? To see Gadaffis head on a spike?
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 04:28:00 PM »
I'm very sorry for you and your brother, but do not let to be led by hate.
If you didn't survive a war , you don't know what it is.
Do not hope for a war.

I want to see justice... Justice will come whether they like it or not...

The libyan dictator will be history, and if a muslim leader rises, he too will be destroyed. If we sit back and allow this kind of crazyness we are just as guilty as they are. An end to their evil is coming, and I hope to witness it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 04:28:43 PM »
Yes, I believe that... It is easy to make the arab masses do what you want as long as you can harness their hatred of Jews... We saw that in Egypt, in Tunisia, and in Yemen also...

Here is my problem with what is happening. All these muslim countries will give up their dictators for muslim nazi clerics. It is inevitable because democracy cannot exist in the muslim world and there are no muslim Thomas Jeffersons. Islam won't allow it and the people who follow the clerics are insane and will kill those who disagree with them. That said, they are the stupid muslims who will outwardly say they hate Israel as opposed to the dictators who play politics and don't outwardly preach against the Jews. I worry that Israel due to its horrible political parties and evil leaders betraying their own people will not be ready for an all-out muslim attack and many Jews will die. I don't want to see any Jews die, I know at the same time a final war with islamic nations is inevitable because God wills their destruction in the end times.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 04:30:11 PM »
I do believe the Jewish prophets that a great war will be fought by all the nations against the nation of Israel. And all the wicked nations will be utterly destroyed, there will not be a single wicked nation to survive. This will occur as the Messianic era begins, and the survivors will be in Israel. Some sages estimate as much as 2/3 of the worlds population may perish. If this is what Hashem wishes, who am I to complain?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 04:32:26 PM »
Here is my problem with what is happening. All these muslim countries will give up their dictators for muslim nazi clerics. It is inevitable because democracy cannot exist in the muslim world and there are no muslim Thomas Jeffersons. Islam won't allow it and the people who follow the clerics are insane and will kill those who disagree with them. That said, they are the stupid muslims who will outwardly say they hate Israel as opposed to the dictators who play politics and don't outwardly preach against the Jews. I worry that Israel due to its horrible political parties and evil leaders betraying their own people will not be ready for an all-out muslim attack and many Jews will die. I don't want to see any Jews die, I know at the same time a final war with islamic nations is inevitable because G-d wills their destruction in the end times.

Very true... But the only thing which prevents me from being depressed is my faith and my trust in G-d. The Jewish people have been on the brink of destruction many times. Because of Hashem, and his eternal promise, there will always be a remnant of the Jewish people. He will never completely destroy us... But in the end the Jews will inhabit the land, we will see the coming of a redeemer, and an era of peace and prosperity will follow the tribulations...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 04:32:49 PM »
I do believe the Jewish prophets that a great war will be fought by all the nations against the nation of Israel. And all the wicked nations will be utterly destroyed, there will not be a single wicked nation to survive. This will occur as the Messianic era begins, and the survivors will be in Israel. Some sages estimate as much as 2/3 of the worlds population may perish. If this is what Hashem wishes, who am I to complain?

I am afraid because I see Israel not acting righteous right now and I am afraid G-d will allow it to be destroyed by the muslims. Whenever Israel has acted the way it is now, it ends up being destroyed. That's why I'm worried. We know G-d uses wicked people for purposes when good people sway from the path. Kind of like why the holocaust happened. The Jews of Europe were surrounded by evil people planning their doom just like the muslims around the muslim world. They didn't heed the warning signs and 6 million Jews died.

What a sad world we live in. It's very depressing and it's hard to keep the faith. :( I read in another thread 75% of secular Jews support a palestinian state... /sigh Makes me wanna buy a shotgun and take the hills and hide.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 04:35:25 PM »
I am afraid because I see Israel not acting righteous right now and I am afraid G-d will allow it to be destroyed by the muslims. Whenever Israel has acted the way it is now, it ends up being destroyed. That's why I'm worried. We know G-d uses wicked people for purposes when good people sway from the path.

Even if the Jews in Israel are harmed, there are still Jews in the diaspora... They will never succeed in eradicating the Jews from the world. Remember the story of Purim, when Haman plotted our destruction... Very much is learned from Purim and the Megillah concerning Jewish continuity.

Of course I am not looking forward to the tribulations, but I am becoming increasingly convinced that the time is coming soon...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 04:37:46 PM »
Footsteps of Moshiach

http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5756/miketz.html
Reb Chaim Volozhiner says an interesting peshat on the Mishneh in Sotah [49b]. The Mishneh lists all the things that will happen at the end of time -- during the days of the 'footsteps of Moshiach'. The Mishneh says insolence will increase, inflation will soar, the government will turn to heresy, there will be no rebuke, the knowledge of scholars will be lost, those who fear sin will be despised, youth will shame old men, the face of the generation will be like the face of the dog, etc., etc. Finally the Mishneh concludes with the words, "And we have no one to rely on, only on our Father in Heaven".

The simple peshat in the Mishneh is to read "this and this and this will happen and all we can do is rely on our Father in Heaven". Reb Chaim Volozhiner interprets otherwise. He says that the concluding phrase "We have no one to rely on other than our Father in Heaven" is one of the problems that will by symptomatic of the time of the 'footsteps of Moshiach'. The attitude "Nebach, there's nothing we can do" is part of the problem of those days just like the attitude of insolence and disrespect mentioned earlier in the Mishneh.

People will say "What can I do, I'm only an individual; this is basherte; we have to rely on G-d". That, according to Reb Chaim Volozhiner is symptomatic of the problem. What we learn from the 'flowers of Reuvain' and from 'Ner Chanukah' is that we must act, no matter how bleak the prospect for success. Only if one is not active and refuses to take charge of a situation does he in fact have no hope.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 04:41:32 PM »
It appears that all these so-called muslamic popular democratic revolutions in all muslamic countries may culminate in to the so-called moderate talibans snatching the powers everywhere.

Obviously as these so-called moderate talibans are not going to be moderate, so in order to justify their own existence they may join together in combined march against their common enemy i.e. Israel. That may mark the things of future to come.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 06:33:10 PM »
I support Mu'amar Gadaffi. It's better when we have this madman in power, than having a cunning Arab ''intelectual'' leader. Gadafi is dumb and he says what's on his mind, unlike Abu Mazen, for example, who's portraited as a peaceful leader, which is an utter lie. In the bottom line, Gadafi is better than a Taqqiya expert. For the same reason, I support the Muslim Brothers in Egypt, and Hamas in ''Palestine''. By the way, I think Gadafi is a brave man, after all, he is going around with women's dresses!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 06:34:28 PM »
Sorry all you Gadaffi lovers... This puke is going down!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 06:36:41 PM »
I support Mu'amar Gadaffi. It's better when we have this madman in power, than having a cunning Arab ''intelectual'' leader. Gadafi is dumb and he says what's on his mind, unlike Abu Mazen, for example, who's portraited as a peaceful leader, which is an utter lie. In the bottom line, Gadafi is better than a Taqqiya expert. For the same reason, I support the Muslim Brothers in Egypt, and Hamas in ''Palestine''. By the way, I think Gadafi is a brave man, after all, he is going around with women's dresses!

Why don't you go over there and lend your support to this terrorist... He could use your help at this time..

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2011, 06:36:52 PM »
Gadafi must change his hairstyle. Immediatelly!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2011, 06:37:19 PM »
Gadafi must change his hairstyle. Immediatelly!

Why, does it clash with his dress?

PS: I think you are an idiot for supporting terrorists. If you are on his side you are my enemy..

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2011, 06:40:55 PM »
If you are on his side you are my enemy..

If you support the eliminiation of the Jewish existence in the Land of Israel you're the enemy of all of us

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2011, 06:42:01 PM »
If you support the eliminiation of the Jewish existence in the Land of Israel you're the enemy of all of us

Who are you talking to? Gadaffi does support the elimination of the Jewish existence in the land of Israel and this, along with his support of terrorism, is why I hate him with such intensity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2011, 06:47:28 PM »
I have stated several good reasons Gadaffi is an enemy of the Jewish people, an enemy of righteous people, an enemy of America and the West. Those who support him are supporting his jihad against the West and against the Jewish people.

To argue that he is good for Israel because possibly the next leader will be worse is totally messed up. The same argument about Egypt ensued... Mubarak was not hostile towards Israel in an open way, he upheld the cold peace, and yet everyone here was calling for his ouster because you said that it would be better to have an arab leader who did not lie about his intentions...

Now here in Libya you are arguing the opposite... You are arguing that because we don't know who the next leader will be we should support the madman Gadaffi... No way Jose... The same argument can be made in this case.

There is nothing anyone can say which will convince me that Gadaffi is good for anything other than making fertilizer out of...

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2011, 06:55:01 PM »
Who are you talking to? Gadaffi does support the elimination of the Jewish existence in the land of Israel and this, along with his support of terrorism, is why I hate him with such intensity.

Why don't you get it ? Would you rather see a smart Anuar Saadat type of leader ? Would you rather an effective psychopath type of leader like Nasserallah ? Qadaffi is the lesser evil and anyone replacing him would likely do a far better job in being a menace to the world.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2011, 06:55:36 PM »
Just a reminder:

My brother was friends with a girl who was killed on Pan Am flight 103...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2011, 06:56:38 PM »
Why don't you get it ? Would you rather see a smart Anuar Saadat type of leader ? Would you rather an effective psychopath type of leader like Nasserallah ? Qadaffi is the lesser evil and anyone replacing him would likely do a far better job in being a menace to the world.

Didn't you support the overthrow of Mubarak, who in my opinion was MUCH less an antagonist on the world stage? Don't you realize that if the muslim brotherhood takes control of Egypt it will be much worse?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 07:00:37 PM »
Zelhar,

I see you did a 180 degree turn around since last month... You definately were for overthrowing Mubarak..

See this thread:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,52652.0.html

I hope that Mubarak loses his head and the Islamists take over.

And Yaakov Mendel also supported that position:

Yes, me too. That would actually be better for Israel because then it would become clearer to the Israeli public what a big mistake it was to believe that there could be "peace" with Egypt while they still hate the Jews and to give them the Sinai in exchange for a worthless piece of paper. It would wake up the Israelis.

And more support of Mubarak:

What in the world? You want a taqqiyah master that has managed to dupe 95% of dumb Israeli Jews to continue to hold power?

The best thing in the world for Israel would be getting an honest Egypt that no longer pretends to be its ally.

So tell me the difference now.... Mubarak was much less dangerous and now there is the possiblility of MB takeover of Egypt... So why should we be more scared that Gadaffi is thrown out and Islamists take over there too? The same argument made in January should stand now... It is BETTER for Israel and Jews to have leaders who are honest about their hatred of Israel...

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2011, 07:07:16 PM »
Didn't you support the overthrow of Mubarak, who in my opinion was MUCH less an antagonist on the world stage? Don't you realize that if the muslim brotherhood takes control of Egypt it will be much worse?

Being antagonistic to the point of madness like Qadaffi or Sadam is GOOD. It keeps his country isolated, poor, and out of consensus. They could never pressure Israel to give up everything and make peace with a mad man that goes to wars against America.

If the muslim brotherhood took over Egypt, annulled the peace treaty, officially supported terror etc. That would very likely bring an end to the peace negotiations with Syria and the P-people. If Egypt goes to war against Israel, then we could liberate the Sinai. Waging a open war against Israel is far less destructive than undermining Israel's existence through fake peace process, terror, and forging a global consensus against Israel.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2011, 10:11:35 PM »
Arghhh! >:( >:(
muman, you are as suborn as the rest of us.
We don't "like" Gadaffi. But we don't want him dead just yet. Look, he's going to hell with the rest of the muslim pigs to join their unlimited 72 virgins.
Remember when you had to decide between John McCain and Obama? And you had to decide whether to go to the fire now or later?
Look, Gadaffi is wasted. He's just hanging on to what's left of him...while killing his own fellow muslims.
Let him continue to kill off his fellow muslims. Or are you in a hurry for his replacements to blast Israel off the map?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 10:17:38 PM by muman613 »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2011, 10:19:41 PM »
Arghhh! >:( >:(
muman, you are as suborn as the rest of us.
We don't "like" Gadaffi. But we don't want him dead just yet. Look, he's going to hell with the rest of the muslim pigs to join their unlimited 72 virgins.
Remember when you had to decide between John McCain and Obama? And you had to decide whether to go to the fire now or later?
Look, Gadaffi is wasted. He's just hanging on to what's left of him...while killing his own fellow muslims.
Let him continue to kill off his fellow muslims. Or are you in a hurry for his replacements to blast Israel off the map?

I seriously doubt that Libya will be able to blast Israel off the map... Are you serious?

Why should anyone be afraid of carrying out justice which is more than deserved to this evil pig? They will kill themselves with, or without, gadaffi...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »
I seriously doubt that Libya will be able to blast Israel off the map... Are you serious?

Why should anyone be afraid of carrying out justice which is more than deserved to this evil pig? They will kill themselves with, or without, gadaffi...

It's not  a question of blasting Israel off the map... We all know Israel is in a position to do just that to anyone that tries such stupidity... The thing here is in most cases what comes in the wake of dictators like Gadaffi is worse for the rest of the world then it was before their removal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2011, 10:43:58 PM »
Not that they can or can't wipe Israel, but isn't it nice to see devils removing themselves off for us?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774