Author Topic: To my Christian brothers and sisters. This is disgraceful. Muslim pigs!  (Read 1223 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/the-soul-of-islam-persecution-of-non-believers/

I HATE THESE SAND MONKEYS WITH A GOD GIVEN PASSION.

Warning graphic photo. I advice if you have small children open this when they are not looking.

As a Christian I find this disturbing, insulting and the sickest part is you hear nothing about this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JimmiySullivan77

• New JTFer
Re: To my Christian brothers and sisters. This is disgraceful. Muslim pigs!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/the-soul-of-islam-persecution-of-non-believers/

I HATE THESE SAND MONKEYS WITH A G-d GIVEN PASSION.

Warning graphic photo. I advice if you have small children open this when they are not looking.

As a Christian I find this disturbing, insulting and the sickest part is you hear nothing about this.
Disgusting animals  >:(. They almost caused me to throw up my lunch.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 11:41:33 AM »

I HATE THESE SAND MONKEYS WITH A G-d GIVEN PASSION.

This is common muslim behavior
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 11:59:00 AM »
They are monsters, everyone of them and we keep bringing them in. Just bring them in. And put mosques everywhere, and murder our people and anytime some bomb or an attempt like last May in Time Square. We hear the media saying "Random act of violence"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 12:00:56 PM »
They are monsters, everyone of them and we keep bringing them in. Just bring them in. And put mosques everywhere, and murder our people and anytime some bomb or an attempt like last May in Time Square. We hear the media saying "Random act of violence"
THIS IS TRUE AND THE FEDERAL ,STATE AND LOCAL GOVT HELP THEM ESPECIALLY BLOOMBERG
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JimmyGentile

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 12:15:03 PM »
Thanks for sharing the post. As difficult as it is to look at, it really needs to be shown, so people can be educated about what Islam is actually all about.

I will be honest with you. I actually used to be sympathetic to muslims and muslim nations and I was anti-israel. Theres so much left wing propaganda in the media, schools and the liberal left wing churches, that nobody really has any truthful perspective of whats happening in the Middle East, and people have absolutely no clue about Islam in my country. After hearing the truth in the Bible about the Jews rights to live in Israel, and after living in a neighbourhood with a newly built mosque, and seeing the devastating effects Islam was having on the community, I experienced first hand a taste of what the settlers in Judea/Samaria are facing. And after reading most of Rabbi Kahane's books I became totally convinced that Islam is evil and from the pit of hell, how liberal Jewish politicians can allow Muslims to live in Israel is beyond my comprehension. Those mosques are nothing but militant bases for organized violence against others, I have personally witnessed this first hand, I really believe G-d allowed me to live near this mosque in my neighbourhood, so I could witness first hand what Islam is doing.

I cannot believe the lies contantly being given to the citizens of my country. Everyday theres a full page story in the newspaper telling the public how great muslims are, and what an amazing effect Islamic immigration is having on our country. The propaganda is in full swing over here in Australia, and Christians and Jews are being duped by it.

As disturbing as that photo is, people need to see it, because that is the face of Islam. Islam should be banned and the Koran should be banned in any civilized country.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 12:18:21 PM »
Thanks for sharing the post. As difficult as it is to look at, it really needs to be shown, so people can be educated about what Islam is actually all about.

I will be honest with you. I actually used to be sympathetic to muslims and muslim nations and I was anti-israel. Theres so much left wing propaganda in the media, schools and the liberal left wing churches, that nobody really has any truthful perspective of whats happening in the Middle East, and people have absolutely no clue about Islam in my country. After hearing the truth in the Bible about the Jews rights to live in Israel, and after living in a neighbourhood with a newly built mosque, and seeing the devastating effects Islam was having on the community, I experienced first hand a taste of what the settlers in Judea/Samaria are facing. And after reading most of Rabbi Kahane's books I became totally convinced that Islam is evil and from the pit of hell, how liberal Jewish politicians can allow Muslims to live in Israel is beyond my comprehension. Those mosques are nothing but militant bases for organized violence against others, I have personally witnessed this first hand, I really believe G-d allowed me to live near this mosque in my neighbourhood, so I could witness first hand what Islam is doing.

I cannot believe the lies contantly being given to the citizens of my country. Everyday theres a full page story in the newspaper telling the public how great muslims are, and what an amazing effect Islamic immigration is having on our country. The propaganda is in full swing over here in Australia, and Christians and Jews are being duped by it.

As disturbing as that photo is, people need to see it, because that is the face of Islam. Islam should be banned and the Koran should be banned in any civilized country.

You are correct

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 05:13:38 AM »
You know what the sad thing is? I wasn't shocked. I was maybe a little disgusted. This is what I've come to expect from these animals. I have faith in Hashem and that's it. The world wants Islam to live a healthy life. All the people who buy into this religion should be killed. But of course nobody else believes that since "most of them are good". I'll take my chances.  A war is a war. Maybe they should think twice before they pull their Sharia crap.
This looks like a good blog though. I think I've seen it before. It's comforting to know that JTF isn't the only group that understands Shitslam has to be stopped. Only difference is I don't have a gun or a way to kill any of them without causing a chillul Hashem.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 08:13:46 AM »

And Muslims should not live in any civilized country.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 01:56:54 PM »
And Muslims should not live in any civilized country.

How any country is to be called civilized, if muslamics live there.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 08:49:13 AM »
How any country is to be called civilized, if muslamics live there.

We don't hear about something like this. We have been spoon fed the Oscars, that becomes top news.  But something like this to wake the public up not one single news outlet of any kind shows, along with the countless atrocities these barbarians impose on us.  I swear if I was running my country if one of them ever dare touch a single hair on an American they get hit so hard that their camels will feel pain.  God forbid we say we want them out

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 01:40:29 PM »
Jimmy your story reminds me of the statement: You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 11:59:55 PM »
And the media refuses to report the Qurananimals chanting Death to the Jews on the streets of Libia and Egypt. It's sick but not to be unexpected.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh