Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, March 6, 2011  (Read 8679 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, March 6, 2011
« on: February 26, 2011, 07:53:47 PM »
Dear Chaim, let's talk Turkey shall we? All of my questions are related to Muslim Nazi Turkey.

1. Are you surprised Turkey supported Hitler and the Nazis during World War II and do you think Jews should boycott Turkey?

2. What is the GDP per capita of Turkey? Is Turkey a First World or Third World country?

3. Do you think Turkey could become the next Iran? I'm not a prophet myself, But I believe Turkey could one day, could have an Iran-style regime change.

4. Are the Turks Caucasian or not? Some Turks look like Arabs and other Turks look like Greeks.

5. What is the relationship between Israel and Turkey?

6. Do you have a Turkish Action story for this week? Did you meet any Turkish Muslims while in prison?.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 10:32:52 PM by Wandering Samurai »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, March 6, 2011
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 08:37:42 PM »
shalom

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Can you tell us about the different types of olim that came to ha'eretz even before the inception of the State of Israel.  How did Israelis create the personality of sabra?  What do you forsee the identity of Israelis to be like in the future?  Also rough and tough?

What is the punishment for adultery, lo aleynu?

And a Dvar Torah.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:34:21 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 11:55:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have a question in regards to partnership with a goy.  If i'm in a business partnership with a goy, and i observe the Shabbat, am I allowed according to halacha to profit off the effort and work put forth by my goy partner if he does it on the Shabbat?  Ofcourse he's not obligated to observe the Shabbat, so it would be natural for him to work with no restrictions...

Thanks and Shavooah tov!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 01:42:54 PM »
Dear Chaim:

These questions are from Tempe Brennan Fan:

"Shalom Chaim,

How be I gettin' by deze next eleven months! I can't live without Schvartze History Month!

1: Who will G-d judge more severely in Gehenom: self-hating Jews or Muslims?

2: How do you feel about the Jews that allied themselves with Muslims in the Middle Ages? Were these self-hating Jews or were they justified in doing that in order to survive?

3: How do you feel about Mizrachim who identify as "nonwhites" today with pride and feel sympathy for blacks and (heaven forbid) Arabs? Are these self-hating Jews or is there a reason why we should view them sympathetically?

4: I know that you think that what they are doing is a waste of time and dangerous, but do you think that missionaries to blacks and Muslims do any good? If even a couple of those beasts repent of their sins and become righteous, isn't what they are doing worth it?

G-d bless you as always,
TBF"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 03:34:24 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Every time members want to talk about persecution of Christians on the forum, whether it be in Egypt, India, Africa, or in other Muslim countries, some members try to shut up that debate and act like it doesn't matter. I get really annoyed with this attitude. Sometimes people even post acting like this is a good thing. I have to think this is more of a Muslim type attitude than a right wing one. Do you think it's ok to discuss this topic?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:52:33 AM by Rubystars »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 07:26:28 PM »
res

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 10:21:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim I wasn't Aware that Rense.com was a Nazi Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Website I apoligize. I'll provide the link about Rumsfeld and General Boykin from the Left-Wing NY times on the response section after this show is finished.

1. Aside from the Communist Partisans, there was a smaller group of Serb Partisans known as the Chetniks. What side where they exactly on in WW2? Some websites say that they sometimes collaborated with the Axis Forces in Yugoslavia and than say that the 500 Allied Pilots were saved by Tito and his men.

2. The Serbs still have control of 1/2 of Bosnia known as Republika Srpska and all of North Kosovo so the Islamic Invasion of Europe is bogged down because of this Since the Muslims and the Serbs have a population of 8 million on each side in the Balkans.

3. Let's say that Al Sharpton was finally arrested for initiating the Crown Heights Attacks. Please do an imitation of him spending even 10 seconds in jail. "RAHHH That be Racist! AHHH Fried Chickn! McDonalds."

4. In Florida, the 3rd Biggest State most of the Hispanics are Cuban Americans who usually vote Republican which is why Marco Rubio was elected and it seems that he has good stands on Most of the Issues.

5. Do you think that Slovenia should form an Alliance with Serbia in Central Europe since it is also a Christian Country which fought on the side of the allies?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 11:59:39 PM by danny100 »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 02:47:35 PM »
Hello Chaim.
You seemed a little upset at my question of a few weeks back. I'm sorry if it annoyed you. I would like to respectfully point out that these are questions not statements. Now that I'm armed with your answers to those questions its very clear that two individuals I know are obviously not abiding to torah standards and are letting the side down as far as jews go.
  It was these individuals I had in mind, you seemed to interpret it as maybe an attack on yourself or the race in general. I certainly didn't mean it that way. I'll take responsibility for not making myself clear, I hope you'll forgive me.
  I'm not quite sure how a question by itself can be antisemitic though so I'm not sure about that.

Yes, you did remind me and I know all too well that raising a hand against the people results in punishment.
  This is the problem I'm having. Must it be that only jews regulate jews. If I am dealing with a misbehaving jew and I'm afraid this is not  a hypothetical question, what is the solution. Do I put up with it? Do I take action against him myself, do I report him to the nearest local Rabbi? What do I do?

Ok and someone lied to me about what goyim meant. They were obviously lying. So please don't interpret the combination of my ignorance and other peoples lies as me being prejudiced. I come here to have these misconceptions corrected and I think your doing a good job.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 11:43:20 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »
Hello Chaim. 1. How were you able to survive prison dealing with the anti semites.  
2. Why are the Shabak scared of our message?

3. What is your opinion of beitar yerushaliam? I think we should approach them for donations to make us become a mass movement.
4. All throughout Israel the graffiti is everywhere saying kahane was right. Do you think it would be a good idea to put up bumper stickers underneath the graffiti saying on the sticker a message then says jtf.org

Mazal ubracha chaim                                
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 11:30:48 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 03:19:26 PM »
Hello Chaim,

can you give us an update about you teaming up with Pastor Manning?

Thank you Robert.

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 08:46:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I'm new here at JTF and am very impressed by your weekly online programmes, continuing support for our heroic Jews in Judea & Samaria, and the uncompromising attitude and spirit of this organisation. I would therefore like to offer you and our fellow JTFers my heartiest commendations. I hope to become an active and involved member.

My question involves a discussion I had with a fellow Jew at my College in which we spoke about a hypothetical situation regarding the land of Israel. If a Jew were to migrate to areas which are not under control of the State of Israel, for instance Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan, would this be considered making Aliyah? If Jews were to move there to infiltrate them and increase their numbers to these areas would they be allowed to conceal their religion? Is concealment like this allowed under relgious law?

I'm not sure if it's a stupid question but it just had me thinking for a bit.

Thank you Chaim and keep up the fabulous work!

What goes around comes around.

Dull not device by coldness and delay.

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 10:02:25 PM »

Shalom Chaim ha-yakar ve ha-ahuv! What's up? Here are my questions for this week;
1. What is your opinion of Rehavam Zeevi? As you know he was murdered by a couple of Arab Nazi scumbegs. To tell the truth I liked him, but what's your opinion? Was he a true rightwing Jew?
2. Was the IRA, an Irish terrorist organization? Can they be compared to the PLO terrorists?
3.  A few weeks ago I watched Oprah, she interviewed
a white blond woman from Oregon who's name's Lisa Shannon, her  organization sends money to poor women and children in the God-forsaken Inferno called the Congo. The question is - Don't we have an obligation to help them, or it's just a waste of time and effort?
4. Chaim, Did you ever smoke? I'm a heavy smoker, my nickname is ''Ha-Katar''... & I try hard to quit, but it ain't easy! Any advices?
Thank you very much, Shavu'a tov u-mevorach.
Eden.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2011, 08:58:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do Jews practice Maaser Sheni today?   After capturing Jerusalem in 1967 did anything change regarding the Jews celebrating the 3 pilgrimage festivals and bringing the 2nd tithe to Jerusalem?

Maimonides says the the Jews did not practice Maaser Sheni on the 3rd and 6th years of the Sabbatical cycle but practiced Maaser Ani instead during those 2 years.  But Ibn Ezra who was a contemporary of Maimonides says Jews observed Maaser Ani separately and Maaser Sheni was observed during all 6 years in a Sabbatical cycle.  I tend to agree with Ibn Ezra because if Jews did not observe Maaser Sheni during the 3rd and 6th years, then that would mean Jews did not celebrate the 3 pilgrimage festivals either!     Flavius Josephus also confirms that Jews practiced 3 different tithes in a 7 year cycle.

Do you think Maaser Ani was observed INSTEAD OF Maaser Sheni during the 3rd and 6th years?  If Maimonides was correct then how did Jews celebrate those 3 Jerusalem visiting festivals during the 3rd and 6th years?  Did they simply not celebrate the festivals just to observe Maaser Ani or did they celebrate the festivals without bringing the tithes (which does not make any sense!) in years 3 & 6?

Thank you!

Christian Zionist

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 04:40:22 AM »
Hello Chaim !

Do you have any suggestions for alignment between Israel – Cyprus – Greece ?

How we can solve up the problem, of discouragement Greek politics ?  Do they obey Turkey - or something ?

Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 09:31:08 PM »
Last week you mentioned that if a Jew converts, he deserves the ultimate penalty.  How would you feel if a christian converted to Judaism, and a christian said that he should have the ultimate penalty?

Do you think its fair that a Jew to christian conversion deserves an ultimate penalty but a Christian to Jew conversion does not?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 10:22:39 PM »

Shalom Chaim,

1)   In terms of the issues,    both Foreign and Domestic,     please provide your opinion on likely 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich?

2)   Based on all factors,   including Newt Gingrich's baggage beyond his positions and record,    do you believe he would have a realistic chance at defeating Barack Hussein Obama if he becomes the 2012 Republican Nominee for President?

3)   Excluding Mike Huckabee,   at this point in time which likely 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate do you believe is the most electable against Barack Hussein Obama?

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2011, 01:39:43 AM »
Chaim thank you for as always answering our questions,
         My question this week is what do you believe are the chances of a military coup de'ta led by daati IDF officers to establish a kahanist or at least religious government has of taking place within the next 2 years?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2011, 04:44:37 AM »
A few days ago, two American soldiers were shot to death in cold blood by a Kosovo Muslim terrorist in an airport in Germany. I guess that's how they thank us for all of the pro-Muslim, anti-Serb actions we have done on their behalf in the Balkans. This story had been completely buried by the media; has hardly been reported on at all. All you hear about is Charlie Sheen and the Oscars. Nobody cares. It makes me sick.

Similarly, an independent film recently came out called "Buried," in which an innocent American is buried alive by Muslim terrorists, displaying the brutality and insanity of these people. The movie itself was subsequently "buried," receiving limited releases and barely any critical reception. Obviously it wasn't pro-Muslim enough for the Hollywood crowd.

I am just so sick of the constant Muslim barbarity in this world and the fact that nobody does anything about it. I would love to join the military just to fight Islam, but the problem is that the military right now does nothing but HELP Islam. I don't want to give candy bars to Muslim children and I don't want to help build Muslim schools and Muslim roads. I just want to destroy this insane cult, and yet the government refuses to let it happen.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2011, 07:27:49 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. Charlie Sheen offended his closeted Jewish producer Chuck Lorre by calling him "Chaim Levine" which might actually be his real name anyway. I'm really puzzled, Should this remark be consider offensive ? Charlie Sheen is obviously a drugie but is he an anti-semite ?

2. How do you (or if you are fortunate enough not to have such relatives- would you) deal with self hating Jews in your family, do you try to maintain good relations or prefer to keep a distance ? What a Jew is supposed to do if one one of his 1st degree relatives is lets say- an active anarchist ? Thanks god my family hasn't produced such degree of self-hatred  just yet, but I am still trying to pin point where to draw the line beyond it I would have to sever all ties and declare such a relative a traitor.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 06:18:56 PM by Zelhar »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2011, 11:18:26 AM »
Shalom Chaim, 2 questions for today
1) I don't want to be a pain and it is not really a hot button issue for me, but I still don't understand your answer to the Jackie Robinson question (there was a similar question and answer regarding Louis Arnstrong).  I don't see what is wrong with establishing the concept that all people should be allowed to compete if their ability is good enough.  The rap culture, the illegitimacy, the criminality, the anti Semitism, that degrades the Black community, did not result from allowing them to compete in areas where they are capable.  I just don't see what is wrong with that.

2) You mentioned once that you were successful in business upon getting out of prison.  Can you tell us more about that?  Perhaps a JTFer can be inspired and educated by your experience to become a successful businessman and a gernerous donor to the cause.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 11:23:49 PM by Secularbeliever »
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »
Hi Chaim,

My apologies if you've already covered this, but what did you think of the recent veto by the U.S. regarding the U.N. resolution condemning Israeli settlements?  Are you surprised by the Obama administration?

Thanks.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 04:08:40 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are my zootube questions for the week.

Israel is a terrorist state that has in the past committed terrorist acts against the English Army. And today you Jews terrorise the Palestinians. You total scumbags. Everyone hates Israel, the only ones who love Israel are the Jews and the scumbag politicians who get paid by Jews to defend your evil arses.

Was Istanbul not one of the main places for Zionists to meet? Wasn’t Turkey one of the first countries to recognize Israel? Aren’t other Turkic countries like Azerbaijan also friendly towards Israel? Did not hundreds of thousands of Jews flee to Turkey during WW2? Did Turks not save thousands of Jews in France?

The Ashkenazim Jews (or some of them) are fakes and only became Jewish to exploit, and abuse the religion like they have done before. They are Zionists, and only Zionists. The only reason everyone refers to them as Jews is because they pretend to be Jews so the entire Jewish religion takes the fall for their manipulation of the gentiles. So I am going to make it very clear.
They are not real Jews. They used the Jewish religion/people as a scapegoat.

The Jews were only about 22% of the total Auschwitz population while at Dachau The Jews were only about 12% of the population. The Germans put The Jews (who still remained behind inside central Europe) into those dissident camps to protect their war effort from terrorism, just the same as when The US rounded up all of their Japanese and put them into camps. Subsequently, The Jews inside America were 90% of the spies who were tried and convicted during the long Cold War with the Soviet Union.

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2011, 04:11:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think about the situation in Pakistan where alleged CIA agent Raymond Davis is being held by the Pakistani government, and is being charged with murdering 2 Pakistani men in a shootout? What should the U.S. do to get Davis out of Pakistan? Will Davis be executed by Pakistan or will the U.S. somehow get him out?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2011, 05:34:59 PM »
Dear Chaim

From last week

Fred Thompson is actually extremely tall.  Like 6 foot 7 or something like that.  What I was saying is that a lot short men have a Napoleon complex unlike there taller counter parts who can be boring at times.  Just wanted to let you know about that. 

Should the U.S continue to trade with China?

Thanks

Have you hear of the website the People of Wal Mart before?

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Anyway

What is your opinion of Wal Mart?

Thanks

and G-d bless you, the Jewish people and Israel!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:31:01 AM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt