Poll

Do you favor legislation to make English the official language of US?

YES
15 (100%)
NO
0 (0%)
NOT SURE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: English as the ONLY official language of the US?  (Read 2312 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
English as the ONLY official language of the US?
« on: June 06, 2007, 02:53:52 PM »
This is hot topic debate in Congress whether this proposed legislation would pass and become law.
Many Conservatives are in favor but not all, Newt Gingrich has been outspoken on this and I'm sure there are a few others... We must get this passed!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: English as the ONLY official language of the US?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 03:00:45 PM »
This is hot topic debate in Congress whether this proposed legislation would pass and become law.
Many Conservatives are in favor but not all, Newt Gingrich has been outspoken on this and I'm sure there are a few others... We must get this passed!

I agree!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 11:20:58 PM »
Press 1 for ENGLISH!
Press 2 for Deportation!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 10:24:42 AM »
Press 1 for ENGLISH!
Press 2 for Deportation!

;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Duncan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »

Press 1 for ENGLISH!
Press 2 for Deportation!

if only it were that easy
Proverbs 1:22 - “How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? For scorners delight in their scorning, And fools hate knowledge."

كافر | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ | WOLVERINES!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »
English is and should be the only language of the U.S. When my Grandparents came from Italy they left their language and their custom behind in Italy.  They wanted to adapt to the United States and just learn English.  Sure they held their heritage like anyone would but they knew that this was their new home.  You can't get a job now a days unless in many places you must speak "Espaniol".  Same with the schools no one can graduate unless they are forced Spanish.  They shoving, literally shoving Spanish down everyone.   Travel in the MTA, now most signs are in another language and English is far forgotten.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 07:53:05 AM »
MasterWolf1 you are very right about this. This is exactly where the problem is with allowing all the illegals to stay and become  residents of the USA. They have no intention of become part of America. They want America to become part of Mexico. Unlike the immigrants of years past who wanted to become part of America and help America succeed this new bunch only want to take from America and destroy this once great nation. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline tonythetiger

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 08:11:16 PM »
Because they are not immigrants, they are INVADERS, and this is a step closer towards globalization. If they started taking pesos at a pizzeria in Texas, it's a matter of time before shanty towns move in your neighborhood.
"Real skill comes without effort." -Li Mu Bai

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »
A few years ago during the summer I went up to Cape Cod it is spreading there too.  So if those that think this only applies to cities like NY or LA, think again. Cities and small towns a like are affected and what ever happens to NYC will impact the rest of the nation just like 911 did.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 05:23:07 PM »
I agree MW!
My parents live in New Jersey suburbs, and they see the trends there too. Many  mini-market/grocery stores there  employing Mexicans and 3rd world banana boat people. Housing prices are dropping as people are selling; renting to 5-6 people per 1 bedroom apt are a common thing. I guess they would rather move than deal with the problem, I can't understand why ! Soon they will won't have any place to turn. WAKE UP AMERICA!