Author Topic: No Pools In White Neighborhoods - Plenty in the Ghetto  (Read 2543 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
No Pools In White Neighborhoods - Plenty in the Ghetto
« on: June 06, 2007, 08:05:41 PM »
Summer is here and Mayor Bloomberg proudly opned the NYC pools- of course he had to jump in with a black kid under one arm and a hispanic under the other. To his ususal whiny call of "Everybody in the po-o-o-ol!", once again us white folks will have to either go to the beach (somewhere away from NY, because the beaches are filled with all sorts of "diverse" flotsam and jetsam), swelter in our homes, or jump in a cold shower - because you know, THERE ARE NO POOLS IN WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS! That's because all us white folks are just so rich that we each have our own olympic sized pool, even if we live in an apartment. Mayor Bloomberg proudly declared the safety of the pools this year -as security will be beefed up and there will be a zero tolerance on whirlpooling and other assorted sexual assaults by the little multi-cultural darlings. I live not far from that hotbed of racism and white supremacy, Howard Beach. There is not a pool, a shower, an open hydrant, recreation center, or a cooling center for the seniors during the dog days of summer. Why - well because after raping us with taxes to pay for the pools in the "hood", there's no money left for so much as a bag of dry ice courtesy of the city - and of course, we white folks are not as sensitive as our darker neighbors, and we can roast without respite - hey, you just gotta love NYC!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: No Pools In White Neighborhoods - Plenty in the Ghetto
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 08:18:57 PM »
That girl's gonna get kicked in the face...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 11:08:55 PM »
I found a motel here in Brooklyn that has a great pool open to the public for a price. It's expensive enough that no miggers go there, it's very very cool and you can drink beer at poolside. Last year it was $20/weekdays and $25/Fri-Sun. I used to go on Mon. mornings from about 8-1 and it was great, nobody was there.   

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 11:47:44 PM »
There is also the local YMJA but it is over $400 per season for a couple. Even then there a few schvartza's going there but they do seem more "civilised" than the others.Decent middle class blacks themselves cannot stomach the "Ghetto Bunny" type.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 01:07:31 AM »
I live near The Jewish Community Center but I haven't been a member there in over 10 years. So I haven't been in the pool there in years. When I was a kid, I went to day camp there. Back then we didn't even live near it. Since we moved here, we don't really go there.

The JCC near me was having financial problems a few years ago, and the stopped giving membership to only Jews.  So now all the schvartzas go there to play basketball.  But, since most schvartzas can't swim - in the pool you still see mostly Jews (the hockey rink too).

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 06:43:29 AM »
You have a hockey rink in yours?

I went on a Presidents Day Weekend retreat to one in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania (Northeastern PA) and they had a bowling alley there. We also went to the ski resort in The Poconos near by afterwards. I heard The JCC here (Outside Philadelphia.) has a black lifeguard.

Yeah - it's a whole separate complex, though.  It used to be a bunch of indoor tennis courts.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 07:25:54 AM »
Dear Stevefromqueens, in a way we may be lucky. This means that there would be less primitives roaming white areas looking for white victims. If the city did build pools in white area it would be only a matter of time before it would be infected by the brown and black hordes. They creatures are genetically prone to destroy anything that is nice, civilized and white. It is inbreeded in them, a cultural trait. I remember seeing a darkie urinate on the wall of MOMA. I firmally believe that he had no choice in this matter, You must understand that we are dealing with an alien species that acts much like the lower primates and mammals. When the africanus criminalis and mexicanus invadii urinate and defecate in pulbic what they are really doing is marking their territory much like a dog or a feline. This is also done by baboons and chimps. It also explains why the primitives have this uncontrollable urge to mark up buildings with their 'tags'. Once you have anaylize their behavior it starts to make sense. I suggest you read some books on zoology and other articles that describe the behavior of the lower primates and other forms of animal life and this may help you understand the true nature of the primitives amonst us and why it is important that their separation from civilized society is the right and humane thing to do for these poor creatures.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 04:13:24 PM »
Most of the public pools that savages go in they use it as their bathrooms.  There is a nice pool in Rego Park and in Bayside Terrace where human beings enjoy the pools without having wild running a muck.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 06:03:24 PM »
I remember seeing a darkie urinate on the wall of MOMA.

A brain-dead liberal who would bear witness to such an incident will claim that what the schvartza was doing was "artistic", and was consistent with MOMA's traditions.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 06:32:48 PM »
I go down to the South Jersey shores a lot in the summer.  There are beaches in Atlantic City and Wildwood that looks like the zoo cages opened and all the inhabitants have run wild.  And then there are beaches like Stone Harbor and Beach Haven that are private beaches and you can tell human beings use these beaches.  No matter how you slice it as soon as you let savages mingle with humans you get the same old results.  In some NYC public parks all you got are homeless bums and drug needles and broken bottles and scribbling everywhere.  Everything is broken.   Pools, parks and beaches were ment for recreation for human beings to enjoy themselves.  For human beings to take their children for their enjoyment that they are entitled to not to be surrounded by wild savages that have turned everything they touched into waste.  If you give some of these savages a piece of gold in 1 hour it will turn into a piece of trash.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!