Author Topic: Joshua Rosenberg creates dozens of anti-JTF smear videos  (Read 14582 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Joshua Rosenberg creates dozens of anti-JTF smear videos
« on: March 04, 2011, 12:21:19 AM »
בס''ד

Joshua Rosenberg (4International) has created dozens of absurd smear videos against JTF using numerous phony names.

Rosenberg once supported JTF and made videos promoting JTF. But his videos were unpopular because the first two minutes of each video showed his name flying around in space to show off his supposed video skills. People were bored and turned off by this egomania. I tried my best to promote Rosenberg's videos but very few people liked them. This enraged Rosenberg. Instead of accepting constructive criticism and improving his videos, Rosenberg hated JTFers for being unimpressed with his long and dull creations.

Then Ira, a talented Russian Jewish woman, started making videos that mocked me and JTF in a good natured way. I thought the videos were helpful because they publicized our movement. Most JTFers also loved Ira's humorous and imaginative work.

Rosenberg became insanely jealous of Ira. He stopped making any pro-JTF videos and instead devoted six whole months of his life to obsessively making videos viciously slandering Ira. Rosenberg made videos calling Ira a Nazi, obese, ugly (even though he never saw Ira, who is actually a very attractive woman).

Then Rosenberg turned against JTF and me personally. His anti-JTF hatred this past year has become another of his insane obsessions. Rosenberg has denied that he is behind this endless stream of videos, but we know without any doubt whatsoever that it is him. Rosenberg tried to pretend that he is a 17 year Russian Gentile living in Moscow with one of his fake accounts - until Ira exposed the fact that he spoke perfect English but did not know a single word of Russian. Rosenberg now tries to pretend that he is an Israeli and even writes in poor English deliberately. But Rosenberg the "Israeli" has to use Google translator to translate Hebrew.

Rosenberg once made many videos attacking Steven Weigang, calling him a Nazi, a homosexual and so on. But now he claims to support Weigang calling him a "rabbi".

Rosenberg pretended to be a friend of the Serbs. But he now makes videos together with Marbus, the Croat Nazi. Ironically, Rosenberg once made videos against Marbus as well.

I did not expose all of this fully because I foolishly felt sorry for Rosenberg. I let him attack me non-stop with dozens of videos for more than a year because I saw that he is mentally unbalanced. But I cannot be silent any more. Joshua Rosenberg is both sick and evil. He is a self-hating traitor to the Jewish people and he must be exposed.

BTW, please do not provide links to Rosenberg's videos on this forum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Joshua Rosenberg creates dozens of anti-JTF smear videos
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 12:42:10 AM »
My Gosh! What kind of freaks does JTF attract? This sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic multiple personality disorder...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 03:08:46 AM »
We don't need a self hating Jew like that anyways. He has no shame in siding with nazi animals like weifag and marybos. He really needs help.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 04:21:49 AM »
בס''ד

G-d willing, I will discuss this further on Ask JTF.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 04:27:18 AM »
We don't need a self hating Jew like that anyways. He has no shame in siding with nazi animals like weifag and marybos. He really needs help.

בס''ד

Very true.

Joshua Rosenberg also works with Ben Mizrachi, the self-hating Jew from Bat Yam, who joined StørmFrønt and praised Hitler and the Nazis. Ben Mizrachi also curses G-d, using G-d's Hebrew name. Ben Mizrachi is one of the few members of Steven Weigang's pathetic forum along with Joshua Rosenberg and a user who calls himself "Zyklon B", which is the gas that was used to murder the Jews in the gas chambers during the holocaust.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 04:40:09 AM »
Joshie Rosen-marrie the little "Jewish" American Princess is one cowardly chiwawa he will butcher his own slutty step-mother to keep his humiliating identity secret

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 12:49:53 PM »
It's a sign of Gd watching it's and taking care of us weeding out psychos that initially join the movement.  We just keep doing the right things and Gd will continue helping and saving us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 04:20:21 PM »
Another traitor that is trying to ruin our reputation.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 05:39:03 AM »
Good riddance to a rotten apple.  JTF.org is infinitely better off without these mentally unstable freaks that eventually expose their true colors, and there have been several of them that have imploded this same way throughout the years.  God is our bouncer and He shows them the door.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 03:39:59 PM »
I'll be interested to see what you have to say about all this on Ask JTF Chaim.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 11:24:57 PM »
How about we aknowladge this guy needs help and ignore him.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 12:16:05 AM »
How about we aknowladge this guy needs help and ignore him.

בס''ד

We have ignored him for more than a year. I agree that he is not very important but I think we should at least respond to his endless smears. I can assure you that he will not be a major priority for JTF. He is just a minor nuisance. But I think we should at least let our people know what the real story is.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 08:41:44 AM »
I thought his intros were kind of gaudy.

I guess some people just can't take criticism. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 08:50:22 AM »
בס''ד

Very true.

Joshua Rosenberg also works with Ben Mizrachi, the self-hating Jew from Bat Yam, who joined StørmFrønt and praised Hitler and the Nazis. Ben Mizrachi also curses G-d, using G-d's Hebrew name. Ben Mizrachi is one of the few members of Steven Weigang's pathetic forum along with Joshua Rosenberg and a user who calls himself "Zyklon B", which is the gas that was used to murder the Jews in the gas chambers during the holocaust.

I just can't believe how stupid Stephen Weifag is.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 08:17:12 PM »
I thought his intros were kind of gaudy.

I guess some people just can't take criticism. 

I remember verbalizing that criticism myself (what I thought was a constructive criticism) on/about one of his videos before.   Yikes.   I had no idea it would drive the kid batty.   

In any case, it's time to move on from the 'voice-changer' affair.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 11:39:22 PM »
It seems like Joshua Rosenberg has an axe to grind. I have to second and third the people here who said they found those beginnings irritating.  I would always skip over them to get to the JTF content of the video.  Of course you can never get that just right, so his videos were always 1/3rds annoyance and 2/3rds enjoyment.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 04:46:37 PM »
I know for sure that 'beleagered' is joshua. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, but in at least one of his video's I recognise his voice, eventhough he uses software to give himself a chechen accent.
I don't care that whenever he called me he blocked his own telephone nr. I don't care that he taped all the conversations and supposedly 'lost connection' when he had to switch tapes. These are the benefits of not lying: I don't have to give a damn about anything. He can try to make video's with cut and pasted sentences, but I don't give a damn about that either.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 05:21:54 PM »
בס''ד

Joshua Rosenberg has tried to pretend that he is a Russian, an Israeli and now a Chechen. But no matter how hard he tries, he can't hide his Australian accent.

What a mental case.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 09:07:50 PM »
I know for sure that 'beleagered' is joshua. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, but in at least one of his video's I recognise his voice, eventhough he uses software to give himself a chechen accent.
I don't care that whenever he called me he blocked his own telephone nr. I don't care that he taped all the conversations and supposedly 'lost connection' when he had to switch tapes. These are the benefits of not lying: I don't have to give a damn about anything. He can try to make video's with cut and pasted sentences, but I don't give a damn about that either.

He taped your conversations?   What the?

Wow.   

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 12:03:25 AM »
בס''ד

Joshua Rosenberg has tried to pretend that he is a Russian, an Israeli and now a Chechen. But no matter how hard he tries, he can't hide his Australian accent.

What a mental case.

A Chechen? Lol? Wow.

Next he'll be from the Congo.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 09:30:55 PM »
Beleagured is definitely Steven.  I am almost certain of that.  He writes to my sister all the time

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 09:58:21 PM »
Beleagured is definitely Steven.  I am almost certain of that.  He writes to my sister all the time

I was under the impression for some time now that beleaguered is ben m.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 12:45:25 AM »

-Who is your sister?
-From what specific writings do you conclude that beleaguered is steven?
-Does your sister send everything he writes to you?

Beleaguered is joshua because I recognise his voice. I've seen the comments on his beleaguered channel and those are not the way steven would write.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 01:32:23 PM »
בס''ד

Beleaguered is Joshua Rosenberg. He does videos with an Australian accent (Rosenberg is Australian).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 01:57:38 PM »
What a beast. Yimach schmo to this animal.