Author Topic: MK Michael Ben Ari not allowed to visit the United States  (Read 931 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
MK Michael Ben Ari not allowed to visit the United States
« on: March 05, 2011, 09:23:43 PM »
The entire article is worth reading.    I'll provide the link below.     What especially caught my attention was the following two paragraphs:

Michael Ben Ari, though he is a member of the parliament of the most secure and indeed admirable democracy in all of the Middle East and perhaps the world, cannot, after almost two years in office, manage to secure a visa to visit the United States. He says the reason is his articulated association and admiration for Rabbi Meir Kahane, of blessed memory, whom he identifies as his mentor and inspiration. Ben Ari says that George Mitchell, special envoy to the Middle East for President Obama, made a point of specifically directing the State Department not to allow Ben Ari into the U.S. He is appealing that decision and hopes in the near term to secure permission to enter the country.

As you know, Bibi leads the right-leaning Likud Party, which has traditionally been identified with the settler movement and continued building in Judea and Samaria. On that count, Ketzaleh tells us, “In the area of building in the territories, Bibi is the worst of all possible prime ministers.” He adds that all in the Knesset are aware that, except in name, Ehud Barak is the real prime minister.

http://www.5tjt.com/featured-news/9775-the-seat-of-power

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: MK Michael Ben Ari not allowed to visit the United States
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 05:59:59 AM »
The entire article is worth reading.    I'll provide the link below.     What especially caught my attention was the following two paragraphs:

Michael Ben Ari, though he is a member of the parliament of the most secure and indeed admirable democracy in all of the Middle East and perhaps the world, cannot, after almost two years in office, manage to secure a visa to visit the United States. He says the reason is his articulated association and admiration for Rabbi Meir Kahane, of blessed memory, whom he identifies as his mentor and inspiration. Ben Ari says that George Mitchell, special envoy to the Middle East for President Obama, made a point of specifically directing the State Department not to allow Ben Ari into the U.S. He is appealing that decision and hopes in the near term to secure permission to enter the country.

As you know, Bibi leads the right-leaning Likud Party, which has traditionally been identified with the settler movement and continued building in Judea and Samaria. On that count, Ketzaleh tells us, “In the area of building in the territories, Bibi is the worst of all possible prime ministers.” He adds that all in the Knesset are aware that, except in name, Ehud Barak is the real prime minister.

http://www.5tjt.com/featured-news/9775-the-seat-of-power

They really have to look into this they let ever scumbag Imam in.I wonder if Joe Farrah of world net daily knows
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 08:26:46 AM »
I know someone who was part of kadima who couldn't get one either until very recently and he us no longer an mk. He's not a kahanist either.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 01:33:14 AM »
They really have to look into this they let ever scumbag Imam in.I wonder if Joe Farrah of world net daily knows

The info came as a surprise to me only because this is the first time I became aware that a current MK member was actually banned from visiting the United States.      Knowing the mindset of Barack Hussein Obama and his so called administration,    it shouldn't have come as a surprise.       The more people who know about the actions of BHO/  George Mitchell,   the better.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 01:34:48 AM »
I know someone who was part of kadima who couldn't get one either until very recently and he us no longer an mk. He's not a kahanist either.

Dr. Dan,    if you come across any additional info on this,    I certainly would be interested in the content.      Thanks.   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 07:13:04 AM »
Dr. Dan,    if you come across any additional info on this,    I certainly would be interested in the content.      Thanks.   
[/qu]

It's anecdotal from my wife's uncle
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein