Poll

Who's the most unusual poster JTF has ever had?

Hidden Author
0 (0%)
FOTL
8 (61.5%)
Tonycali
3 (23.1%)
Adam613
0 (0%)
Goldman
0 (0%)
Other
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Weirdest poster  (Read 1982 times)

Bannedfan

Weirdest poster
« on: June 07, 2007, 02:05:55 AM »
Just a poll. I'm not trying to judge the merits of any of these guys... just listing them because they made a substantial number of odd or unusual posts.

Chaimfan

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Weirdest poster
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 02:18:08 AM »
I've not been around here too long so I only know tonycali and hidden author.  I didn't hesitate to vote for tonycali though because he was such a weird poster that it seems like it's almost safe to vote for him as the strangest without even knowing all the others!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 07:04:15 AM »
I've not been around here too long so I only know tonycali and hidden author.  I didn't hesitate to vote for tonycali though because he was such a weird poster that it seems like it's almost safe to vote for him as the strangest without even knowing all the others!
If you'd seen fotl, you'd disagree with that statement.

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 07:11:13 AM »
Unusual in a good way-MassuhDGoodname, unusual in a bad way, FOTL.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 07:43:26 AM »
FOTL.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 10:26:09 AM »
FOTL FTW.