Author Topic: Apology my foot: Afghan President Rejects US Apology over Killings  (Read 413 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Afghanistan/2011/03/06/id/388510

10 years later after the 911 attacks we are still playing over there. To make the big crook drug lord Karzai that balled headed butcher who you bet your sweet fanny he supports terror squads in Afghanistan.  The only way to teach them a valid lesson from such an atrocity like 911, one big bombing from the sky night in night out nevermind Ramadan and all this B.S. we have to endure during war time. Apology? Since when Muslims apologize for all the crimes against humanity that THEY caused?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Apology my foot: Afghan President Rejects US Apology over Killings
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 11:45:29 AM »
that's why it's better for a brutal muslim government to brutalize and kill it's citizens and have civil wars with each other.  The US should have simply bombed Afghanistan and Bin Laden and forget about nation building.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 03:15:58 PM »
US should have taken sides with the Northern Alliance of Afghanistan from the very beginning. But nobody wanted it then and now it is too late to be fruitful.

Now let Afghanistan sink in to the lap of Harmageddon.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 03:17:01 PM »
The Afghans are savage muslim dogs. They should simply be bombed to death and instead Obama has Petreaus go and grovel before them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!