Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (03/07/11)  (Read 4134 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (03/07/11)
« on: March 07, 2011, 12:03:02 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/05rOxtoU/_24.html

The program was 2 hours and 22 minutes this week.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (03/07/11)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 04:47:01 PM »
I didn't knew the Turkish Muslims were such heavy smokers lol.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 05:25:50 PM »
Thanks for a great show.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 06:00:04 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/17/world/rumsfeld-praises-army-general-who-ridicules-islam-as-satan.html
I believe that Rumsfeld was the person in the Bush Administration especially on Israel.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 06:05:13 PM by danny100 »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 11:36:49 PM »
Thank you Chaim!

I am surprised that you still don't have a Rabbinical ordination inspite of your knowledge about the Torah!

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 02:40:07 AM »
I must say, I’m pretty bummed out that you’ve quit doing [censored] stories. I mean the concern regarding being taken seriously is duly noted; but despite that, these are vicious, evil beasts, and even if you do “offend” a few piece of garbage [censored] lovers, isn’t it better to forcefully expose the [censored] nature of these baboons?

Moving on, someone brought up the heroic freedom-fighting Chetniks. Did you get the info from Wikipedia? I see there is says in the first paragraph how the Chetniks cooperated with the Axis power near the end of the war; I’ve never heard this before and, although I’m not an expert of the Chetnik resistance movement, I know a lot about the Serbs and the Balkans more generally, and thus have a decent bit of knowledge regarding the Chetniks. From all I know this is false and, moreover, they were a heroic, wonderful group. I think this is more of a smear job, for wonderful, heroic Serbs commonly use the Chetnik images today. They wouldn’t, obviously, be doing this if, as it says on the wiki page, THEY COOPERATED WITH NDH!!! YEMACH SHEMUM to the NDH. Perhaps there was some strategic collaboration with the Italians; perhaps ONE or TWO leaders merged off and thus pictures exist between Chetniks and Nazis; but bottom line: Most people slamming the Chetniks are Nazis or radical-left animals… so I guess, yeah, NAZIS haha I don’t remember what else you asked Chaim about the heroic Serbs but one thing is for sure:Tito was a Stalinist animal who is burning in hell; he did nothing good and was pure evil!

THanks for the show Chaim (despite the lull in [censored] stories!) :)
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 03:42:36 AM »
I think it's a good thing if people stopped asking for 'african action' stories.
First of all, they are only funny if they come up spontaneously, but apart from that, people constantly asking for them make JTF look 'childish', it will attract genuine racists and lunatics, and righteous black people will be turned off. If you really listen to ask JTF for the 'african action' stories then I think there must be something wrong.
Chaim has been on the Manning Report. Once he starts making video's with pastor Manning they can criticize evil ghetto culture together. Evil ghetto culture must be rebuked and exposed with facts. Louis farakhan is a screaming ape, just like hitler was a screaming white ape.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 04:11:44 AM »
There must not be many blacks where you live because to say he'll turn "righteous" blacks off is hilarious. How many are there in the US, like 10? No SERIOUSLY... the probability of a "righteous" blacks listening to ask JTF and upon listening being turned off by his stories is so slim, like 1/9,000,000!!!

^__THIS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 04:17:22 AM »
Moreover, Louis Farrakhan has the support of over 90% of the black Nazi community, which has never decreased. You say JTF will attract "racists"

What exactly is a racists? Someone who doesn't likes blacks and assumes someone black to be evil? Then I guess I am. I love Jews, and almost every other group though so hmmm perhaps that's not accurate. Moreover, Chaim has on numerous occasions cited Talmudic Judaism explaining that we have a right, moreover and obligation to assume black people are evil and not trust these savage beasts given that the vast majority are evil! Is that racists? IT IS STEREOTYPING!! haha (THE DOING OF WHICH I ASSENT TO)

YOU ARE RIGHT, however, when you say doing affirmative action story after affirmative action story detracts from the seriousness. That I agree with, despite loving them oh so much!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 04:28:05 AM »
I think it's a good thing if people stopped asking for 'african action' stories.
First of all, they are only funny if they come up spontaneously, but apart from that, people constantly asking for them make JTF look 'childish', it will attract genuine racists and lunatics, and righteous black people will be turned off. If you really listen to ask JTF for the 'african action' stories then I think there must be something wrong.

I agree. This is one of the conditions for JTF to become a mass movement. I think some members need to understand that the way they talk has an impact on JTF's image and its ability to attract new supporters. If this forum is hijacked by immature or deranged individuals using it as an outlet to vent their personal frustrations and obsessions, it is likely that JTF will remain an underground movement.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 04:37:08 AM »
Moreover, Louis Farrakhan has the support of over 90% of the black Nazi community, which has never decreased. You say JTF will attract "racists"

What exactly is a racists? Someone who doesn't likes blacks and assumes someone black to be evil? Then I guess I am. I love Jews, and almost every other group though so hmmm perhaps that's not accurate. Moreover, Chaim has on numerous occasions cited Talmudic Judaism explaining that we have a right, moreover and obligation to assume black people are evil and not trust these savage beasts given that the vast majority are evil! Is that racists? IT IS STEREOTYPING!! haha (THE DOING OF WHICH I ASSENT TO)

YOU ARE RIGHT, however, when you say doing affirmative action story after affirmative action story detracts from the seriousness. That I agree with, despite loving them oh so much!

If you assume that an individual is "evil" just because their skin is black, then yes you are racist and that's not something to be proud of. As for your reference to Judaism, I'd be curious to know how Judaism commands us to assume that "black people" are evil.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 04:55:58 AM »
Yes, their skin color is an indication that they're evil; is their skin color the cause? No. People have free will. Nevertheless, a positive correlation does indeed exist amongst blackness and evilness.

To say that upon examining rape, murder, and general crime statistics, it is still "racist" to assume the average black you come across is evil is stupid and insane, especially as a Jew. But you obviously are fixated on equality, in complete denial of the raping an murdering done by blacks. And those that don't do the raping and murdering, consistently acquit their bros and sises who's fate we (stupidly) give them the right to decide.

I'm not against Asians, Indians, and esp. not Jews, so saying I'm atavistic and ignorant does not apply. I'm also not perfect, but I'm sick of this schvartza-loving nonsense. Maybe it's that I was assembled in Dixie (with Greek parts mind you)..  :P

Reread what I said about Judaism assuming black people are evil;I never said that nor is it what I mean insomuch that it's not specifically "black people" but rather when a people is overwhelmingly evil (e.g., Nazis, Croats, Muslims, etc.)!! how can you not see this? why must so many people be so obstinate in their defense of [censored]?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 05:03:57 AM by ProJewGreekChristian »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 05:07:37 AM »
I think pastor Manning has more than 10 followers.

Criticizing the demand for african action stories does not make me a black-lover.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 05:12:12 AM »
Yes, their skin color is an indication that they're evil; is their skin color the cause? No. People have free will. Nevertheless, a positive correlation does indeed exist amongst blackness and evilness.

To say that upon examining rape, murder, and general crime statistics, it is still "racist" to assume the average black you come across is evil is stupid and insane, especially as a Jew. But you obviously are fixated on equality, in complete denial of the raping an murdering done by blacks. And those that don't do the raping and murdering, consistently acquit their bros and sises who's fate we (stupidly) give them the right to decide.

I'm not against Asians, Indians, and esp. not Jews, so saying I'm atavistic and ignorant does not apply. I'm also not perfect, but I'm sick of this schvartza-loving nonsense. Maybe it's that I was assembled in Dixie (with Greek parts mind you)..  :P

Reread what I said about Judaism assuming black people are evil (I never said that nor is it what I meant).

Yes, equality of rights is something I care for. There is no such thing as an inferior person because of the way they were born. By the way, my support of equality of rights is the reason why I am opposed to affirmative action in favour of minorities... Also, since you referred to Judaism, a good case can be made that the modern concept of equality, which is a notion of respect of every human being's dignity, was born in the Torah.
I am not in denial, I am opposed to making ex ante, systematic assumptions about an individual without knowing them, in other words I am against prejudice, especially when it is applied to a group of individuals that is not defined in a consistent manner : there are very different individuals with black skin, some of them are evil, others are not, it is senseless to make sweeping generalizations.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 07:55:07 AM »
Yes, equality of rights is something I care for. There is no such thing as an inferior person because of the way they were born. By the way, my support of equality of rights is the reason why I am opposed to affirmative action in favour of minorities... Also, since you referred to Judaism, a good case can be made that the modern concept of equality, which is a notion of respect of every human being's dignity, was born in the Torah.
I am not in denial, I am opposed to making ex ante, systematic assumptions about an individual without knowing them, in other words I am against prejudice, especially when it is applied to a group of individuals that is not defined in a consistent manner : there are very different individuals with black skin, some of them are evil, others are not, it is senseless to make sweeping generalizations.
Do you mean there should be no use of profiling security screening at airports like Israel does ? I treat someone who was born an Arab with suspicion because I have a good reason to be suspicious. Although I don't know him, I know the people he belongs to. You have a group of enemies and you know how they raise their children and what type of role models they have. And I don't believe in equality for all. If someone is a Nazi he has no rights as far as I am concerned. No rights, no respect, in fact I won't even recognize his humanity.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 09:36:36 AM »
Do you mean there should be no use of profiling security screening at airports like Israel does ? I treat someone who was born an Arab with suspicion because I have a good reason to be suspicious. Although I don't know him, I know the people he belongs to. You have a group of enemies and you know how they raise their children and what type of role models they have. And I don't believe in equality for all. If someone is a Nazi he has no rights as far as I am concerned. No rights, no respect, in fact I won't even recognize his humanity.

No, that's not what I meant. Actually, I agree with you, I find it quite rational to be instinctively suspicious or at least wary of someone because they belong to a group known to have a majority of members who want to harm you, although I have to keep at the back of my mind that there are exceptions and that I might be wrong after examination.
What I find silly and offensive and reminiscent of the crudest forms of racism is to refer automatically to any person whose skin happens to be black as an ape, a savage beast, etc. As I said, "Blacks" do not form a consistently defined cultural community whose all individual members would share the same evil and despicable features. There are obviously good reasons to be immediately wary of an individual who signals by his external appearance that he is a Muslim because he thus asserts his allegiance to an evil cult. But having a black skin is not a reliable signal. I know less about the US, but in Europe there are Black communities where people are honest and nice.
As for "equality", I was only referring to the principle of equality with regard to the law, in particular to the idea that there should be no legal discrimination against individuals based on criteria that were imposed upon them at birth and that they were not in a position to choose by themselves.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 11:07:02 AM »
Well Yaakov I agree with your on principle. However most blacks in America define themselves as the black community, or the African American community. They refer to one another as "brother". They have their own churches and mosques and political institutions, which are all but a tiny minority evil. So in America I think "black" is a cultural definition.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 12:56:38 PM »
I also want to stress that if I insist on all this, it's because what I care about first and foremost is certainly not the Black community, it's not even my individualist or universalist principles either, it's Israel and Chaim's struggle that I have at heart, and I want him to succeed, not to remain underground.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:15:07 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 02:51:31 PM »

Criticizing the demand for african action stories does not make me a black-lover.
I grant you that...

I don't mean literally 10... but I guarantee you the amount of blacks that have been turned off by JTF by the stories is less than 10, for sure

Honestly, I think we all agree, more or less, with each other, for I completely agree with Zelhar. Perhaps my failure to properly express what I mean, or anger with the crime-ridden black community, caused some confusion. And if Yaakov agrees with Zelhar, then.... However, i disagree with Yaakov in that I think people should have the right to segregate restaurants and not sell or rent property to certain individuals, though a government-run segregation isn't feasible. And Yaakov, I think you're right to have "Israel and Chaim's struggle [...] at heart," before concerns with the black community; honestly, when it comes down to it, I see your point and spiraling leopards point and it's probably for the best :(

I just love, love, love those stories mhhhmmm

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 04:07:30 PM »
I grant you that...

I don't mean literally 10... but I guarantee you the amount of blacks that have been turned off by JTF by the stories is less than 10, for sure

Honestly, I think we all agree, more or less, with each other, for I completely agree with Zelhar. Perhaps my failure to properly express what I mean, or anger with the crime-ridden black community, caused some confusion. And if Yaakov agrees with Zelhar, then.... However, i disagree with Yaakov in that I think people should have the right to segregate restaurants and not sell or rent property to certain individuals, though a government-run segregation isn't feasible. And Yaakov, I think you're right to have "Israel and Chaim's struggle [...] at heart," before concerns with the black community; honestly, when it comes down to it, I see your point and spiraling leopards point and it's probably for the best :(

I just love, love, love those stories mhhhmmm

Actually, I also used to enjoy listening to most of those stories, they were usually very funny...and very educational in their politically incorrect way. But I think Chaim has taken the right decision for the movement to grow.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2011, 04:19:04 PM »
As an unrelated side note regarding the opening, what Chaim said is so true about 4international's videos. Although he seemed to do so much good regarding the heroic Serbs and his videos were nonetheless appreciated, I hated that opening, not for his name, but literally, it took like 2 dang minutes to get to the meat and potatoes--Chaim's eloquent commentary. I would fast forward every time, often just getting annoyed with the loading time and clicking on another video!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 04:30:26 PM »

Reread what I said about Judaism assuming black people are evil;I never said that nor is it what I mean insomuch that it's not specifically "black people" but rather when a people is overwhelmingly evil (e.g., Nazis, Croats, Muslims, etc.)!! how can you not see this? why must so many people be so obstinate in their defense of schvartzas?

This is the most racist BS I have ever heard in one post...

Do you expect anyone to take you seriously? Have you even been out in the real world?

You cannot just judge a person by their looks, or their skin color...

I know several very good Jews who are colored. And even the non-Jews who I know who are African American are not evil.

I have said many times that what must be addressed is the evil culture which draws many young people, black and white, to do evil...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2011, 04:35:58 PM »
JTF should stick to issues which are important for Jews and Israel. The whole black thing is a big diversion of resources. I also think it attracts the wrong kind of people to JTF. We are not a racist site, at least I have been told this, and if it were a racist site I would leave here. I do not hate people for how they look or what color their skin is. I only hate those people who are trying to kill me and my people.

It was a black man who started me on the path to return to my Jewish roots. Without him I would still be on the wrong path. I also have had other black friends who have helped me at various times in my life. I would be stupid to hate them just because they were black. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with racists? We obviously have attracted some here... I wish we would get rid of them...

I think it is good that Chaim has decided to tone down the racist tone here. I think it will assist in our attempt to get more support from Jews around the world.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2011, 04:37:48 PM »
Well Yaakov I agree with your on principle. However most blacks in America define themselves as the black community, or the African American community. They refer to one another as "brother". They have their own churches and mosques and political institutions, which are all but a tiny minority evil. So in America I think "black" is a cultural definition.

So What?

I call my fellow Jews in minyan 'Brother'... I belong the the Jewish Community, and the Ashkenazic community.... What is wrong with people identifying with their brothers and sisters?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2011, 04:45:43 PM »
So What?

I call my fellow Jews in minyan 'Brother'... I belong the the Jewish Community, and the Ashkenazic community.... What is wrong with people identifying with their brothers and sisters?

The point is if the blacks in America identify themselves as a community and even a nation, then other people identify them as such as well, as opposed to just a race/skin color which is an arbitrary attribute.