Author Topic: Mar 6th: A Kahanist Jew Answers Back  (Read 801 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Mar 6th: A Kahanist Jew Answers Back
« on: March 08, 2011, 10:18:56 AM »
Enjoy  :)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Mar 6th: A Kahanist Jew Answers Back
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:44:28 AM »
בס''ד

Fantastic as always, Bryan! G-d bless you and your loved ones.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 07:27:51 PM »
Fantastic work, Bryan.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 03:41:54 AM »
Bryan,   thanks again for all your efforts with the efforts and for everything you do for JTF!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 09:29:23 PM »
IZ,

Where do you find such scum?   I know they are all over zootube

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 08:39:44 AM »
IZ,

Where do you find such scum?   I know they are all over zootube

Some of them post comments on my videos.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 08:08:42 PM »
Some of them post comments on my videos.

I hope they get to listen to Chaim's responses

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »
Fantastic!  Chiam makes my heart sing!  Whenever the economy turns down, the antisemites and Nazis proliferate and find victims to brainwash with their sick propaganda.  Thank goodness there's JTF to set the record straight!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 02:55:35 PM »
I hope they get to listen to Chaim's responses

I would like it if they did.

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 01:20:43 PM »
chaim what do you think of this quote?

"One of the elements conditioning the compliant Jewish response to the process of extermination [specifically in Hungary in 1944, where the Jews knew well what was coming] was their own history.

The last time the Jews had taken up arms against an enemy was during the Judaeo-Roman wars of 66-70 C.E. and 131-135 C.E. On both occasions, they fought valiantly and lost disastrously. Those who during the first Judaeo-Roman war had counseled submission and surrender were installed by the victors as the religious and political leaders of the Jewish people.

The religious leaders of the European diaspora for almost two thousand years were the spiritual heirs of the Pharisees and rabbis who rose to political and religious dominance only after they had been selected by the Romans as their 'loyal and nonseditious agents.'

Thus, diaspora Judaism began in the aftermath of a catastrophic military defeat and survived by developing a culture of surrender and submission in consequence of that defeat. Until the bloody wars with the Romans, the Jews had been a violent, troublesome, rebellious nation.

Their transformation from a warrior people of the sword into a submissive people of the book led by plebian scribes and scholars took several generations. By the year 200 C.E., Jewish character had undergone one of the most radical pshychological and cultural transformations in history.

Rabbinic Judaism is the result of that transformation. It shaped Jewish character and conditioned Jewish responses in the diaspora for two thousand years.

Long after Western Jews were secularized and considered themselves 'emancipated' from their ancient traditions, they continued as an organized community to respond to their overlords as had those who surrendered to the Romans. No matter how grave the provocation, the Jewish community instinctively avoided violent response. They sought to avert hostile action by bribery, petitions for mercy, or appeals to the religious or moral sentiments of their adversaries."

In addition what do you think of the filthy disgusting mass media and the fear mongering that they are formenting?  for instance this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366308/Japan-earthquake-tsunami-Meltdown-3rd-reactor-blast-hits-nuclear-plant.html