Author Topic: Women Groped and Harrased on International Womans day in Egypt  (Read 420 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is what these stupid women get. One day they are protesting alongside the men and the next the men are harassing, groping, raping and beating the women. Egyptians are very degenerate people. Their native instincts are to kill, maim, rape, and destroy.

I surely doubt there will ever be any democracy like the west in Egypt. The natives are truly barbarians. If only they would kill themselves so that they would save us having to kill them...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/08/rival-protesters-clash-women-tahrir

Tahrir Square women's march marred by rival protest

March to coincide with International Women's Day intimidated by group opposed to calls to allow a female president in Egypt

There have been ugly scenes in Tahrir Square as hundreds of women, many of whom had recently faced tear gas alongside men during the protests that toppled Hosni Mubarak, attempted to hold a "Million Women's March" in Cairo to highlight their hopes of playing an active part in building a new Egypt.

They were harassed and intimidated by a counter-protest made up of mainly men objecting to the call for a new constitution allowing women to stand for the Egyptian presidency.

As the women, who were marching on International Women's Day, found themselves surrounded they chanted "the people want to bring down women" – a variation on the "the people want to bring down the regime" chant that became the Egyptian revolution's battle cry.

"Women were caught in the middle and groped," witness Ahmad Awadalla said. "When I tried to defend them they said, 'why are you defending women? Are you queer?'" These scenes were repeated until the army dispersed the crowd.

In the Sudanese capital Khartoum, riot police armed with batons and tear gas arrested more than 40 women as they protested against rape and rights abuses following the arrest and alleged rape of Safiya Eshaq, 24, a supporter of anti-government activist group Girifna.

A planned march in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, organised by the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions to mark the day was also disrupted, despite the organisation gaining a high court order saying it could take place, when police arrested 16 women at the ZCTU offices. The women were released after being briefly detained.

In Iran pro-opposition protesters gathered in scattered groups in Tehran to mark the day clashed with the riot police who used tear gas and wielded batons to disperse the crowd.

One thing is very clear... Islam is THE MOST Misogynistic cult on the planet. If there is a way to keep a woman down, the muslims have figured out how to do it. The world will be much better off without these cretins.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Women Groped and Harrased on International Womans day in Egypt
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 05:36:04 PM »
I know my stepsister went to Egypt for a couple of days before arriving in Israel. She said the muslim men would literally stare at her uncontrollably. A cab driver almost crashed because he kept trying to stare at her uncovered skin. They are such vicious savages.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 03:03:06 AM »
How could this be?
But usurper obama said they're peaceful people just like you and me?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 05:04:45 AM »
There shall ne'er be a true democracy in any Muslim country.  The democratic way of life is totally against Islam.