Author Topic: Congressman Allen West to receive award from Chabad  (Read 460 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Congressman Allen West to receive award from Chabad
« on: March 09, 2011, 08:22:46 AM »
 http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/03/defender-of-israel-award-congressman-allen-west.html   

"Defender of Israel" Award: Congressman Allen West

Wish I could be there ....but if you are in the area, go!

Chabad of East Boca

Invites you to its Inaugural Gala Dinner honoring

Congressman Allen West
    (Recipient of the “Defender of Israel” Award)

Sunday April 3, 2011
    Silent Auction and cocktail reception at 5:30pm  -  Dinner at 7:00pm
    The Boca Raton Resort and Club  -  501 Camino Real, Boca Raton, Florida 33432
    (Black Tie Optional  · Complimentary Valet Parking)

To RSVP and for other information, please visit the event’s website here.

Bjc

Dear Friends, Congregants, and Fellow Patriots,

During these challenging times in our beloved country and, indeed, throughout the free world, we must recognize and express our gratitude to those lawmakers who are committed to American Exceptionalism, while demonstrating moral clarity in calling out the differences between good and evil, friend and foe, and of course right and wrong.

One such individual is our own recently-elected, decorated military hero and lover of Zion – CONGRESSMAN ALLEN WEST -
    Those of you know Congressman West know that he is unwavering in his commitment to speak an undeniable truth at all times and in all situations, irrespective of the ramifications of his candidness.

In the midst of the uncertain future Israel and Jews throughout the world face as a result of rising anti-Global Semitism and de-legitimization, as well the growing threat that Radical Islam poses to all those who believe in Judeo-Christian values, we must reach out and support all Jewish institutions and Jewish learning wherever and whenever they may need us.

This is also our opportunity to express our gratitude to Congressman West – who will given the “Defender of Israel” Award - and support the aforementioned Jewish institution as it presents its vision for the future: the Boca Beach Jewish Center Chabad, a mini-campus that will incorporate the Synagogue and Jewish Heritage Museum, an innovative, interactive, educational experience, creating a bridge between generations of Jews and Jewish life.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Congressman Allen West to receive award from Chabad
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 09:23:29 AM »
Everything I've seen this fellow say shows me he is a brilliant man and a true defender of America and Israel.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!