Author Topic: Maid faces beheading in SaudiArabia for killing boss she said tried to rape her  (Read 578 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1362512/Maid-faces-beheading-Saudi-Arabia-murdering-boss-said-tried-rape-her.html

An Indonesian maid faces being beheaded in Saudi Arabia after murdering the employer she claimed had tried to rape her.

Darsem binti Dawud Tawar had pleaded self-defence when she went on trial accused of the fatal attack on her Yemeni boss.

Camapaigners are now desperately trying to raise half a million dollars in blood money to save her life.

They are asking for donations on TV and social networking sites like Facebook.

Darseem was found guilty at at Riyadh court in May 2009.

Indonesian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Kusuma Habir said the victim's family agreed to pardon her if she came up with 530,000 dollars (£340,000) - known in Arabic as 'diyat' or blood money - by July.

She said they had already collected 265,000 dollars (£170,000), through social networking site campaigns, television ads and appeals by local officials.

Human rights groups have repeatedly highlighted the abuse of maids - many of them foreign nationals - in Saudi Arabia.

Alone and unprotected, a large number have complained of being abused by their employers.

Female workers are particularly susceptible to violent physical attacks and rapes.

But many travel to the desert kingdom every year as work and wages are more plentiful than there than in their home countries.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I hope God curses Saudi Arabia with a flood!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
While she is muslim, she is a non-arab and therefore less than dirt to these sand [censored].
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
It can be terrifying to work for sand apes.
I also notice how the boss family can be so forgiving with a bag of money.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
So the muslamic lives can be exchanged with the money - the dirt on the earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.