Author Topic: Muslim Congressman Ellison: Hearing On Radical Islam Is "Scary"  (Read 641 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Click link for video:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/03/07/muslim_congressman_ellison_hearing_on_radical_islam_is_scary.html

"Well, it's a disturbing use of a Congressional hearing. I mean, there's awesome power associated with being Chairman of the Committee, being able to investigate and do oversight and to use it to essentially go after a religious minority group, I think it is a scary proposition. I would submit to all Americans that look, could be Muslims today, could be others tomorrow. This is a very bad precedent, and I have actually gone to Congressman King and asked him to broaden the scope of the hearings. He has so far declined," Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) tells MSNBC.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Muslim Congressman Ellison: Hearing On Radical Islam Is "Scary"
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 09:17:50 AM »
He's an open supporter of Hamas and Hezbollah was also a member of farrakans nation of islam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 02:00:23 PM »
He's an open supporter of Hamas and Hezbollah was also a member of farrakans nation of islam

Amazing.  What would happen if a White congressman was a supporter of a Neo-Nazi group or some sort of Christian terrorist groups???  Would everyone be praising him the way Obama and the dems praise Ellison?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 12:38:58 AM »
He converted in College and in convinced that it is a religion of peace or so he says
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 12:47:42 AM »
If you are not convinced that islam is a deathcult of camelrapers, you're not fit for anything. But then again, in politics you don't have to be fit for anything but rape from behind.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 01:14:22 AM »
What is 'scary' to me is that we have Islamists like Ellison in the American government. There should be a special investigation on that alone. If there are pro-Sharia elements in our government already then there should be a purge of these officials. Someone should shine a light on the dark spaces to make sure that Americans are safe in their own country.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 10:45:59 AM »
Click link for video:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/03/07/muslim_congressman_ellison_hearing_on_radical_islam_is_scary.html

"Well, it's a disturbing use of a Congressional hearing. I mean, there's awesome power associated with being Chairman of the Committee, being able to investigate and do oversight and to use it to essentially go after a religious minority group, I think it is a scary proposition. I would submit to all Americans that look, could be Muslims today, could be others tomorrow. This is a very bad precedent, and I have actually gone to Congressman King and asked him to broaden the scope of the hearings. He has so far declined," Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) tells MSNBC.

If it's " others tomorrow",    it's easy to envision Keith Ellison helping lead the way in going after other religious minority groups.      This is something that many on the Left who are condemning Peter King and the Right in General don't understand.    Ultimately,    many Liberals will be slaghtered by the Muslims who they supported.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 12:46:40 PM »

If it's " others tomorrow",    it's easy to envision Keith Ellison helping lead the way in going after other religious minority groups.      This is something that many on the Left who are condemning Peter King and the Right in General don't understand.    Ultimately,    many Liberals will be slaghtered by the Muslims who they supported.   

As proof of what you stated, Ellison's district in Minnesota is almost 74% white and blacks are only 13%. So basically he was elected by mainly white Christians who either don't care that he is a pro-Sharia muslim or have no idea what he stands for. These people will get what they deserve, I suppose.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!