Author Topic: muslim women showering her children with love by cutting their head  (Read 3388 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Even animals treat their children better than this

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/image/ashura2.jpg

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: muslim women showering her children with love by cutting their head
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 12:18:14 PM »
That baby looks pretty happy.  Those are some exemplary parents.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 12:38:57 PM »
obviously a shi'a  :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 12:47:40 PM »
but what if someone were to argue against circumcision of an 8 day old newborn?

Someone please comment the difference between shia satanic acts and Jewish tradition of circumcision.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »
I don't know enough about the cutting of their heads, but circumcision has been proven to have health benefits.  While circumcision is painful as well, the foreskin is unnecessary and the procedure lowers the possibility of more pain later on in the child's life, whether it's due to infection or an increase in STDs.  (circumcision has been proven to decrease the likelihood of getting STDs and AIDs)  Cutting a baby's head open has no positive effects for the child and is sadistic and cruel and could possibly lead to infection.  Any of the arguments on religious grounds are pretty much equal to one other and are subjective so I'm not going to mention that except that the covenant is mentioned in the Torah. I'm not sure what sort of scriptural basis the cutting of people's heads has in the Quran, although you can pretty much find a scriptural justification for any kind of sick and evil act if you really wanted to.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 02:06:28 PM »
I don't know enough about the cutting of their heads, but circumcision has been proven to have health benefits. While circumcision is painful as well, the foreskin is unnecessary and the procedure lowers the possibility of more pain later on in the child's life, whether it's due to infection or an increase in STDs. (circumcision has been proven to decrease the likelihood of getting STDs and AIDs) Cutting a baby's head open has no positive effects for the child and is sadistic and cruel and could possibly lead to infection. Any of the arguments on religious grounds are pretty much equal to one other and are subjective so I'm not going to mention that except that the covenant is mentioned in the Torah. I'm not sure what sort of scriptural basis the cutting of people's heads has in the Quran, although you can pretty much find a scriptural justification for any kind of sick and evil act if you really wanted to.
I'm not Jewish. I'm uncut. I don't have a problem. I never forget to clean myself.
What's the problem?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 02:41:59 PM »
I don't know enough about the cutting of their heads, but circumcision has been proven to have health benefits.  While circumcision is painful as well, the foreskin is unnecessary and the procedure lowers the possibility of more pain later on in the child's life, whether it's due to infection or an increase in STDs.  (circumcision has been proven to decrease the likelihood of getting STDs and AIDs)  Cutting a baby's head open has no positive effects for the child and is sadistic and cruel and could possibly lead to infection.  Any of the arguments on religious grounds are pretty much equal to one other and are subjective so I'm not going to mention that except that the covenant is mentioned in the Torah. I'm not sure what sort of scriptural basis the cutting of people's heads has in the Quran, although you can pretty much find a scriptural justification for any kind of sick and evil act if you really wanted to.

Couldn't they just pour ketchup on each others' heads?  :laugh: :embarassed:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 03:02:05 PM »

I'm not Jewish. I'm uncut. I don't have a problem. I never forget to clean myself.
What's the problem?

There's no problem angryChineseManiac, the only potential problems that can arise are if you don't clean yourself and live a horrid and unsanitary life.  For instance, in Africa circumcision is starting to be used to cut down on AIDs because they found that those who are circumcised have much less of a chance of catching the HIV virus, as well as other STDs.  Also in a time when people weren't able to clean themselves, circumcision was more healthy and was less prone to infection and other complications.  Of course if you live a modern lifestyle it doesn't make a difference.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 04:01:26 PM »

What's the problem?

There's no problem angryChineseManiac, the only potential problems that can arise are if you don't clean yourself and live a horrid and unsanitary life. For instance, in Africa circumcision is starting to be used to cut down on AIDs because they found that those who are circumcised have much less of a chance of catching the HIV virus, as well as other STDs. Also in a time when people weren't able to clean themselves, circumcision was more healthy and was less prone to infection and other complications. Of course if you live a modern lifestyle it doesn't make a difference.

OK, that's Kosher.
In that case, people in the muslim world should all be
amputated because they're filthy!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 04:02:56 PM »
Islam the religion of piss
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 06:55:06 PM »
Ah yes, Great parenting skills by a great people. ::)