Author Topic: We need to join Hamas  (Read 2173 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
We need to join Hamas
« on: March 09, 2011, 08:13:03 PM »
This way we could fight the Arabs, slaughter endless Nazi PLO terrorists, just like in 2007 when Hamas eliminated the PLO in Gaza. And way better than the IDF whose soldiers were slaughtered one after another including the Nahal general in 2002, and even without being blown up to billion atoms by an IED for an innocent Nazi terrorist while knowing that the entire goal of the war is not to restore the Israeli rule over Gaza but to hand it over to the PLO so that the Jews of Judea and Samaria could be thrown out of their homes and have their skulls smashed and that a second Holocaust state could be established 7 kms from Netanya. And for all of those insane morons who protest and say Hamas are Nazi Arabs and that its treason to join a Nazi organization - you really want only Muslims to be in Hamas so that no one would stand up courageously against the evil leadership saying no we will not follow orders to destroy our country?!

I hope this logic sounds familiar

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,53730.msg498462.html#msg498462
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:42:05 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: We need to join Hamas
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:30:39 PM »
Im sorry ron but saying "we need to join hamas" is completely disgusting and self hating. There is no difference btwn plo and hamas or any other muslim nazi than just tactics.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 08:39:15 PM »
Im sorry ron but saying "we need to join hamas" is completely disgusting and self hating. There is no difference btwn plo and hamas or any other muslim nazi than just tactics.

You don't get the point? ???

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 09:39:22 PM »
Uh Ron, Hamas doesn't accept Jews. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 09:45:16 PM »
This way we could fight the Arabs, slaughter endless Nazi PLO terrorists, just like in 2007 when Hamas eliminated the PLO in Gaza. And way better than the IDF whose soldiers were slaughtered one after another including the Nahal general in 2002, and even without being blown up to billion atoms by an IED for an innocent Nazi terrorist while knowing that the entire goal of the war is not to restore the Israeli rule over Gaza but to hand it over to the PLO so that the Jews of Judea and Samaria could be thrown out of their homes and have their skulls smashed and that a second Holocaust state could be established 7 kms from Netanya. And for all of those insane morons who protest and say Hamas are Nazi Arabs and that its treason to join a Nazi organization - you really want only Muslims to be in Hamas so that no one would stand up courageously against the evil leadership saying no we will not follow orders to destroy our country?!

I hope this logic sounds familiar

That "logic" has pretty much nothing to do with what I said.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 09:49:23 PM »
Getting back to the point of what I did say, having little to nothing to do with the rhetoric you spewed here, I do have to say it is 'cute' how you think that the IDF generals or the politicians will care at all when a handful of good Jews decide not to serve in the army.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 06:21:17 AM »

You've got to be kidding, right ?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 12:58:10 PM »
I think Israelis should definitely serve in the IDF but disobey any orders that cede land to the arabs or harm Israelis. How long can they imprison a dissenting soldier for in Israel?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 01:05:32 PM »
You don't get the point? ???
Perhaps if you use shorter sentences, your point would be more clear. Perhaps you should also state whether you think individual Jews should penetrate Hamas or IDF should join forces with Hamas in eliminating the PLO. I did not understand from you posting what exactly you are saying.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »
I am apparently one of the few who gets your point ron, but that is because I know exactly what comment of mine you tried responding to.  The problem people are having is that the first half of your soliloquy was a tangent completely unrelated to the topic.   At the end you finally present your "logic" which also has very little in the way of analogy to anything I said.   Therein lies the problem (its 2-fold)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 02:47:04 PM »
No thanks. The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 03:00:33 PM »
Primarily my issue is why you say "G-d bless Jewish terror" in your avatar sig. There's no such thing as "Jewish terror". Jews liberating their land from Nazi Amalek is not "terror" and I am very puzzled as to why you would say such a thing. Only Nazis and leftists accuse Jews of "terror".

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 03:17:13 PM »
I think the point is sarcastic based on irony; I think it means that the only way to get away with killing other Arabs is by joining chamas. We, as Jews and non-arabs, will be blamed for killing them. If we went undercover as Chamas "fighters" we could probably kill as many Arabs as we want because Arabs kill each other all the time and don't get blamed. Punctuation would have helped. You guys all need to relax.

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 04:11:36 PM »
LOL I got scared there for a second :o
What goes around comes around.

Dull not device by coldness and delay.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 05:31:07 PM »
Mo I think even you have missed his point but its because there was a diversion.

He is trying to equate this logic (ie, hamas is a nazi organization, but it would be ok to join because there one would do xyz positive thing - for example kill PLO arabs ) to something I wrote.

I said that even though there is treasonous leadership it does not mean the IDF is itself a nazi group and courageous Jews (only those who have the beitzim to refuse evil orders) should join the army with the intention to sabotage any attempts at expulsion of Jews.   

However his logic makes no sense - the logic consists of what he added at the very end that someone in hamas could be "fighting against the hamas leadership" (how so?) because I said that brave Jews like the ones I described are foiling the plans of the ruling elites and their yes-men in berets.   But what it has to do with fighting hamas leadership is anybody's guess.  If u disobey orders from hamas they will simply shoot you.  And no one in hamas is urinating themselves over the idea of soldiers refusing orders to fight Jews, but the IDF and the media go hysterical over this possibility.  Etc etc

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »
Ah typical israeli humor that goes over americans' heads
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 02:56:18 AM »

I think it would help if Ron clarified what he meant...

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 08:46:18 AM »
Time to Stand Strong.  Hamas is definitely the Enemy of Jews and Christians.