Author Topic: Responding to comments on youtube videos  (Read 1689 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Responding to comments on youtube videos
« on: June 07, 2007, 12:10:49 PM »
This is very important. 

We should go through comments on the JTF youtube videos.  When ignorant people try to smear JTF with name-calling, there need to be responses with facts. 

For example, this video:  http://youtube.com/watch?v=nUWqCF9IGOE

One of the recent comments says:

"
eastsidenyc:

I am a Gentile who, while having enormous respect for Chaim, do not trust Jews as a group. History backs me on this. My question for Kahanist Jews is: how do you feel about Gentiles? Are Gentiles "cattle" to be used, or do you see Gentiles as a common brother in the fight to save Judeo-Christian civilization from the emerging hordes or barbarism?

(P.S., I am a secularist who has ZERO desire in converting Jews to anything other than common defenders of Western Civilization.)" 

This person gives the impression of wanting to support JTF, but at the same time, having some doubt.  So someone who could give a good and serious response to that comment should explain briefly and concisely how JTF supports Gentiles and is an ally in the fight to save Judeo-Christian civilization. 

On the 2nd page of the comments, there's this:

" heshamelaziry   (4 days ago)  marked as spam
the JTF beleives that nations that exercises freedom of of obtaining technology and does't like what the U.S like is a terrorist nation and has to be wiped out, if at all possible.
JTFS are phsycopaths. " 

Then there is a loonie who posted who blames everything on Israel:

" santiagowechsler   (5 days ago)  marked as spam
You guys are ridiculous... We are not going to Iran. "Muslims will always blow themselves up to kill us?"- you are koo koo.
Part of the problem is Israel, and we should address that before thinking about going into Iran." 

People like this make ridiculous accusations without facts.  We need to decide how best to respond to this and do so with facts. 

Allen-T

Re: Responding to comments on youtube videos
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 12:38:37 PM »
This is very important. 

We should go through comments on the JTF youtube videos.  When ignorant people try to smear JTF with name-calling, there need to be responses with facts. 

For example, this video:  http://youtube.com/watch?v=nUWqCF9IGOE

One of the recent comments says:

"
eastsidenyc:

I am a Gentile who, while having enormous respect for Chaim, do not trust Jews as a group. History backs me on this. My question for Kahanist Jews is: how do you feel about Gentiles? Are Gentiles "cattle" to be used, or do you see Gentiles as a common brother in the fight to save Judeo-Christian civilization from the emerging hordes or barbarism?

(P.S., I am a secularist who has ZERO desire in converting Jews to anything other than common defenders of Western Civilization.)" 

This person gives the impression of wanting to support JTF, but at the same time, having some doubt.  So someone who could give a good and serious response to that comment should explain briefly and concisely how JTF supports Gentiles and is an ally in the fight to save Judeo-Christian civilization. 

On the 2nd page of the comments, there's this:

" heshamelaziry   (4 days ago)  marked as spam
the JTF beleives that nations that exercises freedom of of obtaining technology and does't like what the U.S like is a terrorist nation and has to be wiped out, if at all possible.
JTFS are phsycopaths. " 

Then there is a loonie who posted who blames everything on Israel:

" santiagowechsler   (5 days ago)  marked as spam
You guys are ridiculous... We are not going to Iran. "Muslims will always blow themselves up to kill us?"- you are koo koo.
Part of the problem is Israel, and we should address that before thinking about going into Iran." 

People like this make ridiculous accusations without facts.  We need to decide how best to respond to this and do so with facts. 

It would be good if we could get some older folks with alot of free time to do this. I know myself that I have had debates/arguments in the comment section with people that took alot of time I just didn't have. Maybe Chaim could make a video appealing to the QPTV crowd to do this where it's possible.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Responding to comments on youtube videos
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 02:05:55 PM »
When I find a video extolling the virtues of Islam, I like to post a verse from the Koran such as, 'Quran 3:28 Don't have unbelieving friends unless it is to deceive them. Remember the final goal is to Allah. '
'Quran 4:89 Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them'.

'Quran 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil livers'