Author Topic: Woman performs as a stripper to write a thesis  (Read 1634 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Woman performs as a stripper to write a thesis
« on: June 07, 2007, 12:42:48 PM »
She was on a segment of the O'Reilly Factor last night. 

Bill asked some good questions.  She tried to claim that people stigmatize strippers.  She said that she's learned that her co-workers at the strip club are great people.  She thinks stripping is great.  Bill told her that it's stigmatized because many people find it to be immoral.  This point didn't seem to make sense to her. 

From O'Reilly's site:

[Back of Book Segment
  Sociology student studies stripping
   Guest: Sociology student Jenny Heineman

For her sociology thesis at the University of Nebraska, honor student Jenny Heineman worked as a stripper. She joined The Factor - fully clothed - to discuss the experience. "This job is stigmatized, and that stigmatization is dangerous for women. There is an aspect of the job that prevents these women from starting a union or getting access to health care. Stripping is just like any other job. I enjoyed my job at the coffee shop, I enjoyed my job at the strip club." The Factor disputed the notion that stripping is just another occupation. "Getting naked in front of guys is not what most job descriptions are. The stigmatization comes from people who think this is morally wrong, and that is always going to be there."]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19072981/

She received high honors for working as a stripper.

The thesis:

http://www.ketv.com/news/13361670/detail.html

ftf

Re: Woman performs as a stripper to write a thesis
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 06:13:54 PM »
Is this tonycali's university of aids?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Woman performs as a stripper to write a thesis
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 07:19:10 PM »
Is this tonycali's university of aids?

LOL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim