Author Topic: Rep. West: I'd Consider VP Slot in 2012  (Read 478 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Rep. West: I'd Consider VP Slot in 2012
« on: March 10, 2011, 06:49:22 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/allen-west-vice-president/2011/02/25/id/387512

Rep. Allen West says he's open to the possibility of being the vice allen,west,vice,presidentpresidential nominee for the Republicans in 2012, The Hill reports. West made his comments after former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said West would be a good VP.

"I have to pray about it and I have to clear it with my wife and two daughters," said West, R-Fla. "I never thought that seven years ago when I retired here I'd be a United States congressman, and that I'd be standing in front of your news camera. So we don't know what the future holds, but I'm always willing to serve my country."

West was first elected to Congress in the 2010 midterm elections.

Huckabee/West 2012!!!!!!!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Rep. West: I'd Consider VP Slot in 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 06:51:16 PM »
 Huckabee/West 2012 is my dream ticket! Also Tom Tancredo as State Department Secretary and Duncan Hunter as Minister of Defence would be awesome!
 :usa: :usa:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 07:25:39 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/allen-west-vice-president/2011/02/25/id/387512

Rep. Allen West says he's open to the possibility of being the vice allen,west,vice,presidentpresidential nominee for the Republicans in 2012, The Hill reports. West made his comments after former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said West would be a good VP.

"I have to pray about it and I have to clear it with my wife and two daughters," said West, R-Fla. "I never thought that seven years ago when I retired here I'd be a United States congressman, and that I'd be standing in front of your news camera. So we don't know what the future holds, but I'm always willing to serve my country."

West was first elected to Congress in the 2010 midterm elections.

Huckabee/West 2012!!!!!!!!!
I think we may have talked about West before... He seems like a good enough politician however it would be very hard for Huckabee to market West for the VP slot... I know I don't want to see another black in high office so soon and I am sure many other folks feel the same way... Huckabee has a rough enough road to office as it is he really doesn't need the additional chore of selling the idea of a black VP... Blacks are only a small percentage of the population they don't have to be on every presidential ticket from here on... There are many very good non black politicians that Huckabee could partner up with.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 07:42:58 PM »
I think we may have talked about West before... He seems like a good enough politician however it would be very hard for Huckabee to market West for the VP slot... I know I don't want to see another black in high office so soon and I am sure many other folks feel the same way... Huckabee has a rough enough road to office as it is he really doesn't need the additional chore of selling the idea of a black VP... Blacks are only a small percentage of the population they don't have to be on every presidential ticket from here on... There are many very good non black politicians that Huckabee could partner up with.
I disagree on merit! Colonel West would be an awesome candidate not only as a VP but as a Presidential candidate.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot