Author Topic: Is Planned Parenthood Family Planning or is it Racism?  (Read 407 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Is Planned Parenthood Family Planning or is it Racism?
« on: March 13, 2011, 02:30:26 PM »
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=2965

There’s a dirty little secret the Dems in leadership don’t want you to know. In my humble opinion all those politicians who vote to fund Planned Parenthood are racist. To add insult to injury they fund their agenda with taxpayer money. Folks I am not making this up. They do not hide their agenda.

Last year on January 25,2009 Nancy Pelosi explained in an interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “This Week ,”  why increased abortion funding is a necessary part of Obama’s economic stimulus package she further went on to say that it was the state’s fiscal responsibility. The then Speaker of the House went on to tell us she wants us to embark upon a population control program in the U.S to drive down the birth rate because it costs the states money. After analysis of her voting record it’s easy to understand her desire to add hundreds of millions of dollars of so called “family planning” spending to the stimulus package.

Not long ago the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton praised Margaret Sanger, by saying “she is one of my heroes, I look up to her”. Mrs. Clinton was accepting the Margaret Sanger award named for the organization’s founder. Sanger was a noted eugenicist, which is the applied science or biosocial movement advocating the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population. This is the founder of Planned Parenthood. This award was presented to Mrs. Clinton on March 27, 2009.  One has to wonder was Mrs. Clinton aware of Margaret Sangers racist past?

To further prove this is a liberal agenda shared by many in power listen to this: When interviewed by the New York Times Magazine on July 12, 2009 Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, said the following about the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion: “Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. “ Who was the Supreme Court Justice referring to when she said that? If a right leaning Justice had said this they would have been tarred, and feathered and hung by their thumbs while being ridiculed by every news outlet in the country. Yet not much was made about this comment.

Google the name Margaret Sanger you may find an altered biography extolling the virtues of a woman born on September 14, 1879 who was a nurse in the poor neighborhoods of New York City, and founded the first birth control clinic in the U.S. in 1916. At the time it was illegal to publish and distribute information on contraception. That she was an advocate for birth control and women’s rights, that she founded the American Birth Control League in 1921 which later became the Planned Parenthood Federation of America now known as Planned Parenthood. The thing which offends me the most is that many are not willing to call a spade a spade. Planned Parenthood pretends to be about one thing when in fact it is entirely about something else.

Planned Parenthood is not about a woman’s right to choose. It is not about legalizing an unsafe procedure, therefore making it safe for women. It is not about healthcare for the poor, and it certainly is NOT about ‘family planning.’ What you never hear is that Planned Parenthood has a long history of racism. Planned Parenthood was founded by a woman who clearly said on many occasions she wanted to stop poor people from having babies. She was a self proclaimed progressive, who believed in eugenics, and population control.  Here are some little known facts about Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood:

On blacks, immigrants and the indigents: Sanger wrote in her book Pivot of Civilization, when referring to immigrants and poor people she said “… they are human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ‘spawning human beings who never should have been born.”

On the right of married couples to bear children: Sanger said Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote that in her “Plan for Peace.” (Eugenics -April of 1932) Birth Control Review.

On the purpose of birth control: Margaret Sanger said “The purpose in promoting birth control was “to create a race of thoroughbreds,” she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

If I am wrong about politicians who vote to promote, fund, and support Planned Parenthood being racist then given these facts why would such prominent democrats like our previous Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Gingsberg, along with so many liberals continue to support Planned Parenthood, and sing Margaret Sanger’s praises? A better question would be why would Planned Parenthood an organization whose sole purpose is to effectually exterminate blacks, and the poor be so well funded by the government? Why would the NAACP, and the African American community support Planned Parenthood? I can only guess they are misinformed. The fact that I believe it’s not the governments business to fund such projects doesn’t even come into play. The purpose of this article is to spread these little talked about facts. I want the world to know I object to the use of public funds for Planned Parenthood primarily because it is an immoral, racist organization which should not only be defunded by our government but given the true purpose behind Planned Parenthood it should be shut down forever.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Is Planned Parenthood Family Planning or is it Racism?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 03:41:17 PM »
There is a disproportionate number of black babies murdered through abortion. On the other hand abortion mills actually hurt the white population more because white people do not produce as many children as blacks overall and it contributes to the decline of white people in America more than it harms the black community as a whole.

Even so, blacks that have morals should be furious about this holocaust on black babies.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 03:47:32 PM »
Margaret Sanger I believe was a fiery racist who wanted to exterminate all blacks. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 04:01:34 PM »
Margaret Sanger I believe was a fiery racist who wanted to exterminate all blacks. 

It does not seem she has been very successful.