Author Topic: Pamela Geller speaks at protest against Mosque in Sheepshead Bay ( Brooklyn )  (Read 1847 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer both spoke at today's protest against the Mosque/  Community Center in the Sheepshead Bay section of Brooklyn.    I mentioned this event in another thread.  I ended up attending the protest.    I'll upload video of Robert Spencer's speech in the near future.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,53787.0.html

The good news is there were more people against the Mosque/   Community Center at the rally than proponents for the project.     Both sides were vocal.     The police separated the two sides,    with each side having their presence on the opposite side of the street.  

The following is the video I uploaded of Pamela Geller's speech:

« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 09:20:58 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
The following is Robert Spencer's speech from the protest event:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
You got pretty close.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
I was very close to the speakers against the Mosque.      Basically,   when the speeches began,    I hardly had to move from the spot that I randomly chose.     There was a large police presence in the area,   on both sides of the street.    

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thanks for sharing videos from the protests you attend, eb22.
It isn't easy for me to attend events like this, due to family obligations and work.
They are informative and getting out the word is important.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Wonderful.  Too bad so many idiots were trying to shut them down by screaming.  There was one women on your side who kept screaming while they were talking.  Someone should've told her to save it while Geller and Spencer were givin em hell

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Thank you for taking the time to tape this and upload it for all to see.  I wish I had known about it.  Working in health care with all kinds of people, I am always worried about somehow being attacked or punished in the workplace for attending these kinds of important events

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks for sharing videos from the protests you attend, eb22.
It isn't easy for me to attend events like this, due to family obligations and work.
They are informative and getting out the word is important.

My pleasure,  Bullcat.

Being that I had the opportunity to attend the Support Peter King Rally last Sunday afternoon and the rally in Brooklyn today,   I thought it was important that I attended.    Especially since I can take video and upload it to ZooTube.     This is one way of getting the message out.  

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Wonderful.  Too bad so many idiots were trying to shut them down by screaming.  There was one women on your side who kept screaming while they were talking.  Someone should've told her to save it while Geller and Spencer were givin em hell

There certainly was plenty of idiots on the other side of the street.    In essence,  each and everyone who remained there.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Thank you for taking the time to tape this and upload it for all to see.  I wish I had known about it.  Working in health care with all kinds of people, I am always worried about somehow being attacked or punished in the workplace for attending these kinds of important events

My pleasure,  JTFenthusiast2.

My guess is no one from your work place would be aware of the events you attend,   unless you decide to be interviewed.     Having said that,  you can gauge the situation you are in better than anyone.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Glad there was such a great turnout on the protest side and 2 wonderful people came to speak! Thanks for the videos. I hope and pray this evil building does NOT go up!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Can't wait to watch it. Hope it's still there tonight.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Look at these two fools counterprotesting marini and auerbach :::D :::D :::D :::D 

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Look at these two fools counterprotesting marini and auerbach :::D :::D :::D :::D 

Thanks for this pic, I find these two faces and placards hilarious, a sort of embodiment of ridicule.
 :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Glad there was such a great turnout on the protest side and 2 wonderful people came to speak! Thanks for the videos. I hope and pray this evil building does NOT go up!

My pleasure,   arksis.   

One huge benefit to Pamela Geller attending the rally is she was able to provide a first hand account of what took place on her high traffic blog site.    Including the picture that mord shared with us:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/03/freedom-lovers-saving-the-nabe-protest-the-building-muslim-brotherhood-mosque-on-quiet-residential-s.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

Can't wait to watch it. Hope it's still there tonight.

Even if by chance the videos are taken down by ZooTube,     I will gladly put them on a different Channel.     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

One thing that is safe to assume is that every adult that remained on that side of the streets are fools.      There was one leftist woman who probably is in her 20's that had stressed the theme "  Peace ",   with what she brought with her.    
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:20:11 AM by eb22 »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thanks for this pic, I find these two faces and placards hilarious, a sort of embodiment of ridicule.
You can spot the looney left a mile away.
They never ever look normal. :yuck:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

BEAUTIFULLY SAID. ABSOLUTELY!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
The following is a video from the protest of a Tea Party Activist who spoke at the event.     I didn't put it public mode until making sure he was comfortable with the video:

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 05:29:47 PM by eb22 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Why do leftists look so strange if i saw those 2 on the street i'd know they're leftists.BTW i think Auerbach is a retired teacher and Marini is a teacher at this time.It's no wonder public schools are producing idiots these days.Great work ebb
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
My pleasure,  mord.

As bad as the public schools are in the suburbs,    I can't even imagine how much worse they in the city.       I have serious doubts that Auerbach and Marini are exceptions to the rule.      Thankfully,  Auerbach is retired.   Yet,  for every Auerbach who retired,    there's probably many more like him who are still employeed as " teachers".