Author Topic: Affirmative action bus passengers  (Read 12936 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Affirmative action bus passengers
« on: June 07, 2007, 07:08:49 PM »
One thing that I really hate about taking the bus in the Bronx during the weekday is the sight of around a dozen or so schvartzas boarding the back of the bus, in order to avoid paying the fare, and the fact that nothing is done about them.  I have seen that happen on the Bx9, Bx12, Bx41, and on the Bx55.  Today, I saw it happen on the Bx28, and on the Bx30, outside of the Gun Hill Road (2) <5> station.  Those leeches were all lined up in front of the rear door, and nothing is done to stop them when they boarded from there.  How hard is it to put a police officer in the back of every Bronx bus during those hours to stop those freeloaders, and to fine them if they persisted?  What really bothers me is that normal (read: fare-paying) people are going to be hit very hard soon, with proposed fare hikes that can total $3 by 2010!  (To read more on that, go to: http://www.wnbc.com/news/13451194/detail.html?rss=ny&psp=news)  Part of the reason why the fares are going to be that high (although it is not enumerated in the article) is to cover the losses incurred by those schvartza parasites.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Re: Affirmative action bus passengers
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 09:39:18 PM »
One thing that I really hate about taking the bus in the Bronx during the weekday is the sight of around a dozen or so schvartzas boarding the back of the bus, in order to avoid paying the fare, and the fact that nothing is done about them.  I have seen that happen on the Bx9, Bx12, Bx41, and on the Bx55.  Today, I saw it happen on the Bx28, and on the Bx30, outside of the Gun Hill Road (2) <5> station.  Those leeches were all lined up in front of the rear door, and nothing is done to stop them when they boarded from there.  How hard is it to put a police officer in the back of every Bronx bus during those hours to stop those freeloaders, and to fine them if they persisted?  What really bothers me is that normal (read: fare-paying) people are going to be hit very hard soon, with proposed fare hikes that can total $3 by 2010!  (To read more on that, go to: http://www.wnbc.com/news/13451194/detail.html?rss=ny&psp=news)  Part of the reason why the fares are going to be that high (although it is not enumerated in the article) is to cover the losses incurred by those schvartza parasites.

They complained about setting in the back of the bus in da old days the white men made sit in da back it was not fare Yo Dawg!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 09:49:29 PM »
Parasites is the key word to describe animals like this. It seems like this is almost an accepted thing for blacks to climb on to the bus from the back door to avoid paying. More and more paying customers are expected to pay the way for this dead wood in our society. What I find annoying its almost becoming a right with animals like this. The worse part of it all is the city is more than likely condoning black fair beating animals by telling police to turn a blind eye to this practice.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 09:58:52 PM »

They complained about setting in the back of the bus in da old days the white men made sit in da back it was not fare Yo Dawg!
I use to work with a black fellow he would joke all the time about having to ride in the back of the bus when he was younger. He use to tell me blacks don't have to ride on the back of the bus anymore. He went on to say Black people drive the bus now and tell the white people to get off. He may have been joking but it sounds like he was on to something.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 09:59:28 PM »
I normally travel in and out of Manhattan by taking the F and 7 subway trains and if it isn't them throwing garbage, taking up 3 seats to sleep in with their carts of garbage and stink which now in the summer months is like you want to throw up, and scribbling on the chairs with their loud music.  Its the other ones around Roosevelt when you take the F or E (those in Queens know where that is) you get Jose and company with their guitar and beer and hat playing guitar for spare change.  So the subways are no treat either.  And when I am coming home from work as well as everyone else coming home you want to relax on your ride home, to take it easy not having this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 10:35:05 PM »
I normally travel in and out of Manhattan by taking the F and 7 subway trains and if it isn't them throwing garbage, taking up 3 seats to sleep in with their carts of garbage and stink which now in the summer months is like you want to throw up, and scribbling on the chairs with their loud music.  Its the other ones around Roosevelt when you take the F or E (those in Queens know where that is) you get Jose and company with their guitar and beer and hat playing guitar for spare change.  So the subways are no treat either.  And when I am coming home from work as well as everyone else coming home you want to relax on your ride home, to take it easy not having this.

Since José is my name, can you instead refer to someone like that as Miguel?  Anyway, around November, I remember taking the (4) train home, and this homeless schvartzess was cursing loudly and making threats at someone there.  That someone happened to be the thin air.  It was unnerving to hear her talk in such a menacing tone, as if she was going to do something real crazy.  I wonder if she had some kind of mental illness that shorted her wires quite a bit...

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:

Imerica

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 01:27:04 AM »

No one was speaking that way back then, BabylonianJew. Now they have a right to sit where they please...back or front..no one can tell them different nor should they. HOWEVER the idiots who board the backs of buses in order not to pay the fare reallly make it harder on everyone else. They won't appreciate public transportation until its not there for them anymore.

I use to board the back of the bus as a teen also, but only when there were too many people at the front door. When they boarded, I'd make my way up to the fare machine and pay my way home. Its the right thing to do.

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 01:32:28 AM »

I use to work with a black fellow he would joke all the time about having to ride in the back of the bus when he was younger. He use to tell me blacks don't have to ride on the back of the bus anymore. He went on to say Black people drive the bus now and tell the white people to get off. He may have been joking but it sounds like he was on to something.
He wasn't on to anything. Black bus drivers treat everyone the same. ONLY if you're loud and obnoxious on the bus will they kick anyone off regardless of color. I once witnessed a homeless white man board the bus, start talking to himself, then proceed to fondle a young girl...at which point the bus driver stopped the vehicle and threw him off.

At any rate, I think the man probably meant that black people can now drive the bus and tell the white people 'where' to get off. But that's just my kind nature and opinion paraphrasing for him.

Imerica

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 01:39:25 AM »
I normally travel in and out of Manhattan by taking the F and 7 subway trains and if it isn't them throwing garbage, taking up 3 seats to sleep in with their carts of garbage and stink which now in the summer months is like you want to throw up, and scribbling on the chairs with their loud music.  Its the other ones around Roosevelt when you take the F or E (those in Queens know where that is) you get Jose and company with their guitar and beer and hat playing guitar for spare change.  So the subways are no treat either.  And when I am coming home from work as well as everyone else coming home you want to relax on your ride home, to take it easy not having this.

Since José is my name, can you instead refer to someone like that as Miguel?  Anyway, around November, I remember taking the (4) train home, and this homeless schvartzess was cursing loudly and making threats at someone there.  That someone happened to be the thin air.  It was unnerving to hear her talk in such a menacing tone, as if she was going to do something real crazy.  I wonder if she had some kind of mental illness that shorted her wires quite a bit...
Have you noticed that a lot of homeless people are schitzophrenic? Its like the mental hospitals gave up on them. Those are the people I'm most afraid of them. I'm sorry that they have an illness but that illness often erupts in severe anger and they'll strike out at anyone. Or sometimes it can come out as weirdness...for instance, there was a passenger on one of the trains in NY (when we were stationed there about 2 years ago). As she sat napping, she hadn't noticed that she'd had her shoe removed by some crazy (my assumption .... schitzophrenic) guy who started to lick her feet. When I saw this on the news I was more than surprised that number one...she didn't feel her shoe being slipped off... and two that other people on the train with her did nothing to shoo (no pun intended) the sicko away from her. They just watched. For reference, this was a black woman (the victim) and a black man (the foot-licker). I would've kicked his teeth right down his throat... but that's just me. :)

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 07:21:51 AM »
Blacks should be banned from public transportation, period. This is the environment where they seem to be most unable to control their animal desires, except of course after dark when Satan himself embodies so many of them. I could go on endlessly but I won't. No normal human should have to listen to these screaming, vile & dirty beasts when they are trying to peacefully get from point A to point B. In the Czech Republic, where I lived for 5 years they would be arrested immediately, as happens occasionally with their version of the [censored], the gypsy. Masterwolf, did you ever see that black guy on the F train that looks like Jimi Hendrix, sort of, he has the electric guitar and the amplifier strapped to his back?? Or worse, Try taking the F from Coney Island about 5 AM, the miggers take over the trains like it's their home with laundry hanging over the bars,etc. Kings & Queens my tuchas.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 07:47:46 AM »
The E train is the worst. I have seen dozens of 'homeless' blacks with these giant plastic black bags sleeping in the cars with the stench of urine coming from them like a fog. Why can't we round them up and put them in a unused armory? What is the problem. The subway is horrible even without these creatures. The subway is being operated by blacks which is the reason it has gone down hill so bad. With the addition of the 'homeless' blacks, only makes the conditions worse. Did any of you guys ever run into these guys that have a bag full of stale bagels saying that they are there to feed the homeless? I looked at one of these con men's ID and it was hand printed. He was trying to give the illusion that this was a legit effort. What a joke. This would never had happened with Rudy as mayor.

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 08:24:16 AM »
The E train is the worst. I have seen dozens of 'homeless' blacks with these giant plastic black bags sleeping in the cars with the stench of urine coming from them like a fog. Why can't we round them up and put them in a unused armory? What is the problem. The subway is horrible even without these creatures. The subway is being operated by blacks which is the reason it has gone down hill so bad. With the addition of the 'homeless' blacks, only makes the conditions worse. Did any of you guys ever run into these guys that have a bag full of stale bagels saying that they are there to feed the homeless? I looked at one of these con men's ID and it was hand printed. He was trying to give the illusion that this was a legit effort. What a joke. This would never had happened with Rudy as mayor.

The A train is horrible too, all [censored] to/from Harlem.

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 09:34:05 AM »
Blacks should be banned from public transportation, period. This is the environment where they seem to be most unable to control their animal desires, except of course after dark when Satan himself embodies so many of them. I could go on endlessly but I won't. No normal human should have to listen to these screaming, vile & dirty beasts when they are trying to peacefully get from point A to point B. In the Czech Republic, where I lived for 5 years they would be arrested immediately, as happens occasionally with their version of the [censored], the gypsy. Masterwolf, did you ever see that black guy on the F train that looks like Jimi Hendrix, sort of, he has the electric guitar and the amplifier strapped to his back?? Or worse, Try taking the F from Coney Island about 5 AM, the miggers take over the trains like it's their home with laundry hanging over the bars,etc. Kings & Queens my tuchas.
For someone who isn't about 'judging the entire race of blacks' you sure seem to be contradicting yourself, Allen. EVERY black should be banned from using public transportation? Says a lot.

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 10:38:19 AM »
For someone who isn't about 'judging the entire race of blacks' you sure seem to be contradicting yourself, Allen. EVERY black should be banned from using public transportation? Says a lot.

No, it's not a contradiction. When I deal with individuals in day to day situations, I deal with them for what they are. But in a situation like for example having safe, peaceful public transportation, where the majority of blacks are disruptive, you cannot screen every person. So, since the majority are uncivilised, you ban all of them. Maybe if they have to walk everywhere for awhile they will rethink how they behave in public. I would however issue special cards to all blacks over a certain age, say 60 or so. That's only right. Look, before the civil rights movement, when blacks were kept in line, society was better off. Yes, a few decent blacks had to put up with unfair treatment. That's unfortunate. But the alternative, letting them all run wild turning everything they touch to [censored] isn't acceptable. Once you establish they are beyond help, and that has been established, you have to pick one scenario or the other. Most sane people would agree that keeping them in line like in the old days is the better alternative. Better to have a few decent ones inconvenienced and keep the savages in their cages than let the majority of beast run wild,raping, killing,etc so the few decent ones can have "freedom". Do you have a better solution? Decent blacks should be working themselves to death trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with the majority of us?? That is if you don't like my pragmatic solutions. Erica, I am quite sure you believe that blacks are not beyond help. Assuming you are right[you are not], but assuming you are, how long do we let this sick experiment go on? How many more rapes,murders,etc do we tolerate. last night one [censored] I work with was running around with one of these pocket gizmos. He was saying that a bunch of his [censored] friends were having sex with a white girl and apparently they were photographing what was going on and text messaging him the pictures. Can you imagine if a white guy was running around showing similar pics w/ a similar story but it was a black woman? How do I know that was even consenual? If it was the white girl should be hung also because she is endangering other women by encouraging [censored] beasts in this way. What if she was being raped? What part of the notion that the world would be better off without [censored] men can't you grasp? Why shouldn't I have the right, when a [censored] comes up to me and try's to show me pictures of such evil, to butcher that [censored] into as many pieces as necessary to feed my cats with? 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 10:59:34 AM »
Imerica I have to agree with the posters in this thread.
All people want to do at the end of a hard day is get get home safely. Preferably in a clean  and calm environment.
I actually drive to and from work - and sometimes that is the only time I have to unwind before reaching home.  Where usually more 'work' waits for me.  ;)
For the price these people are paying for public transportation I can see why they would want anyone disrupting the system to be banned from using it.
I agree with FJack that a large part of the problem is that the inmates are running the asylum.  
What would be your plan for preventing the problems that face public transportation - in cities like NY - if you disagree with some of the solutions presented here?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 11:05:29 AM »
It is also true that since miggers took over the MTA, it has become common practice for black train conductors[w/monkey dispatcher cooperation, no doubt] to by pass all white neighborhood stops with alarming frequency. Good luck trying to get any answers from the fat black beast in the token booth. Everytime they become a majority in ANYTHING it turns to [censored]. 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 11:11:15 AM »

The (E) train is an underground hotel to those homeless nigghers, since no part of the line ever goes aboveground.  There should be at least one police officer on every (E) train, for the purpose of rounding up the homeless, and one police officer assigned to the 7th Av. (B) (D) (E) station, because without fail, there's always a bunch of homeless nigghers sleeping on the benches, for the same reason.  The benches are meant to be sat upon by fare-paying customers waiting for the train, not to be used as a bed for homeless drug addicts!  It also wouldn't hurt to deploy them on the 181 St. and 168 St. (1) stations.

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 11:16:26 AM »
What I find most appalling about blacks like Erica, is they really don't care about what the majority of black savages do to the point that they would be willing to accept certain hardships understandably imposed by civilised whites. Yes, Erica will say "oh that's terrible what that black did, or this black did",but when I suggest solutions to the problems that would work but, personally inconvenience her, then she's like "screw that, I ain't giving up this comfort or that comfort, why because a few beasts made a white girl drink drain-o after they raped her for days?'' ummmm-mmmmmm! Blacks like this are just as bad and just as much a part of the bigger problem. Watch, Erica, did OJ do it?  

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 12:21:42 PM »
What I find most appalling about blacks like Erica, is they really don't care about what the majority of black savages do to the point that they would be willing to accept certain hardships understandably imposed by civilised whites. Yes, Erica will say "oh that's terrible what that black did, or this black did",but when I suggest solutions to the problems that would work but, personally inconvenience her, then she's like "screw that, I ain't giving up this comfort or that comfort, why because a few beasts made a white girl drink drain-o after they raped her for days?'' ummmm-mmmmmm! Blacks like this are just as bad and just as much a part of the bigger problem. Watch, Erica, did OJ do it?  
Yes, he did. Expected me to say he didn't, huh? As usual you know very little about me. You have such a hatred for evil blacks that you see no problem with taking out your frustration with them on blacks who don't even know you. That's sad.

And for you to say that I don't care about what evil blacks do, and then assume that I'd make excuses for them is totally and unequivically wrong.

I didn't rape anyone, and neither did my husband for that matter. Why should people like us be okay with your assumption that all blacks be removed from the transit system PERIOD...even as passengers. You contradict yourself a lot here. First you're this Christian fellow , then you act like the devil. Who exactly would you be helping by taking the rights of blacks who have done nothing to hurt people, off of public transportation?

Imerica

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 12:31:48 PM »

No, it's not a contradiction. When I deal with individuals in day to day situations, I deal with them for what they are. But in a situation like for example having safe, peaceful public transportation, where the majority of blacks are disruptive, you cannot screen every person. So, since the majority are uncivilised, you ban all of them. Maybe if they have to walk everywhere for awhile they will rethink how they behave in public. I would however issue special cards to all blacks over a certain age, say 60 or so. That's only right. Look, before the civil rights movement, when blacks were kept in line, society was better off. Yes, a few decent blacks had to put up with unfair treatment. That's unfortunate. But the alternative, letting them all run wild turning everything they touch to excrement isn't acceptable. Once you establish they are beyond help, and that has been established, you have to pick one scenario or the other. Most sane people would agree that keeping them in line like in the old days is the better alternative. Better to have a few decent ones inconvenienced and keep the savages in their cages than let the majority of beast run wild,raping, killing,etc so the few decent ones can have "freedom". Do you have a better solution? Decent blacks should be working themselves to death trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with the majority of us?? That is if you don't like my pragmatic solutions. Erica, I am quite sure you believe that blacks are not beyond help. Assuming you are right[you are not], but assuming you are, how long do we let this sick experiment go on? How many more rapes,murders,etc do we tolerate. last night one [censored] I work with was running around with one of these pocket gizmos. He was saying that a bunch of his [censored] friends were having sex with a white girl and apparently they were photographing what was going on and text messaging him the pictures. Can you imagine if a white guy was running around showing similar pics w/ a similar story but it was a black woman? How do I know that was even consenual? If it was the white girl should be hung also because she is endangering other women by encouraging [censored] beasts in this way. What if she was being raped? What part of the notion that the world would be better off without [censored] men can't you grasp? Why shouldn't I have the right, when a [censored] comes up to me and try's to show me pictures of such evil, to butcher that [censored] into as many pieces as necessary to feed my cats with? 
You deal with the people YOU SEE every day. Not everyone's situation is like yours. So yes, I have a better solution. Those who disrupt the system should be taken care of. For example... disruptive black teens on public transportation should be kicked off until they learn to respect people, just like drunk drivers have their liscences taken away. If they have to work to pay for their way to work ...say in a cab in NYC, they might appreciate riding on a bus better... Good enough for you? I'm sure it isn't.

And why are you putting the sick, f'ed up guy who carries pictures of a white girl he's said to have been with (with his friends) on me? I didn't tell him to do it. If you see that its wrong report it. I can't do anything about it. Surely if I'd seen it, it would be a form of sexual harassment and I'd have to report it. We don't know if she was being raped simply because there were pictures of her naked (probably) ...that would depend on what she looked like in the pictures. So I can't judge whether it was consentual or not... obviously I'm not there. ::)

And as for this question...

"What part of the notion that the world would be better off without [censored] men can't you grasp? Why shouldn't I have the right, when a [censored] comes up to me and try's to show me pictures of such evil, to butcher that [censored] into as many pieces as necessary to feed my cats with?  "

You feel that the world would be better off without black men like the person holding the camera and showing pictures of a white girl (whose situation you know nothing about...she could very well be a swinger, or a prostitute...who knows.) My husband has never done anything to hurt you so yes, I think you're being unfair by lumping all of the bad blacks in with those who mean you no harm. Get over yourself, or get some much-needed therapy.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 12:43:44 PM »
Just my 2 cents - but if any black person were to be put off the transit system - the cry of racism would arise.
No blacks who think as you say you do - would say a word against them. 
In fact people would be on the news saying what great people they are.
There is no resolution to this problem unless blacks start speaking out.
Whites can't do it - it is called racism when we do! ;)

You do make excuses though Imerica - Eboncis is derived from slave speak - sound familiar?  It is derived from stupidity.
There are no excuses for bad behavior!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 01:05:26 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Allen-T

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 12:56:45 PM »
Yes, he did. Expected me to say he didn't, huh? As usual you know very little about me. You have such a hatred for evil blacks that you see no problem with taking out your frustration with them on blacks who don't even know you. That's sad.

And for you to say that I don't care about what evil blacks do, and then assume that I'd make excuses for them is totally and unequivically wrong.

I didn't rape anyone, and neither did my husband for that matter. Why should people like us be okay with your assumption that all blacks be removed from the transit system PERIOD...even as passengers. You contradict yourself a lot here. First you're this Christian fellow , then you act like the devil. Who exactly would you be helping by taking the rights of blacks who have done nothing to hurt people, off of public transportation?

I expected you to say he was guilty, that comment was for humor only. The rest of your statement has nothing to do with what I said earlier. I would be helping civilised whites by making the subways [censored] free. If I could ride in peace knowing a few good blacks were inconvenienced, yes, that's fine. Those few good ones should figure out how to fix their dying community.

Allen-T

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 12:59:31 PM »

No, it's not a contradiction. When I deal with individuals in day to day situations, I deal with them for what they are. But in a situation like for example having safe, peaceful public transportation, where the majority of blacks are disruptive, you cannot screen every person. So, since the majority are uncivilised, you ban all of them. Maybe if they have to walk everywhere for awhile they will rethink how they behave in public. I would however issue special cards to all blacks over a certain age, say 60 or so. That's only right. Look, before the civil rights movement, when blacks were kept in line, society was better off. Yes, a few decent blacks had to put up with unfair treatment. That's unfortunate. But the alternative, letting them all run wild turning everything they touch to excrement isn't acceptable. Once you establish they are beyond help, and that has been established, you have to pick one scenario or the other. Most sane people would agree that keeping them in line like in the old days is the better alternative. Better to have a few decent ones inconvenienced and keep the savages in their cages than let the majority of beast run wild,raping, killing,etc so the few decent ones can have "freedom". Do you have a better solution? Decent blacks should be working themselves to death trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with the majority of us?? That is if you don't like my pragmatic solutions. Erica, I am quite sure you believe that blacks are not beyond help. Assuming you are right[you are not], but assuming you are, how long do we let this sick experiment go on? How many more rapes,murders,etc do we tolerate. last night one [censored] I work with was running around with one of these pocket gizmos. He was saying that a bunch of his [censored] friends were having sex with a white girl and apparently they were photographing what was going on and text messaging him the pictures. Can you imagine if a white guy was running around showing similar pics w/ a similar story but it was a black woman? How do I know that was even consenual? If it was the white girl should be hung also because she is endangering other women by encouraging [censored] beasts in this way. What if she was being raped? What part of the notion that the world would be better off without [censored] men can't you grasp? Why shouldn't I have the right, when a [censored] comes up to me and try's to show me pictures of such evil, to butcher that [censored] into as many pieces as necessary to feed my cats with? 
You deal with the people YOU SEE every day. Not everyone's situation is like yours. So yes, I have a better solution. Those who disrupt the system should be taken care of. For example... disruptive black teens on public transportation should be kicked off until they learn to respect people, just like drunk drivers have their liscences taken away. If they have to work to pay for their way to work ...say in a cab in NYC, they might appreciate riding on a bus better... Good enough for you? I'm sure it isn't.

And why are you putting the sick, f'ed up guy who carries pictures of a white girl he's said to have been with (with his friends) on me? I didn't tell him to do it. If you see that its wrong report it. I can't do anything about it. Surely if I'd seen it, it would be a form of sexual harassment and I'd have to report it. We don't know if she was being raped simply because there were pictures of her naked (probably) ...that would depend on what she looked like in the pictures. So I can't judge whether it was consentual or not... obviously I'm not there. ::)

And as for this question...

"What part of the notion that the world would be better off without [censored] men can't you grasp? Why shouldn't I have the right, when a [censored] comes up to me and try's to show me pictures of such evil, to butcher that [censored] into as many pieces as necessary to feed my cats with?  "

You feel that the world would be better off without black men like the person holding the camera and showing pictures of a white girl (whose situation you know nothing about...she could very well be a swinger, or a prostitute...who knows.) My husband has never done anything to hurt you so yes, I think you're being unfair by lumping all of the bad blacks in with those who mean you no harm. Get over yourself, or get some much-needed therapy.

Just hope and pray we don't take over one day.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 05:25:35 PM »
They turned the subway stations into their personal bathroom, they urinate,deficate and throw up everywhere.  This is not how human beings behave, animals only act like this cause they do not know any better.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 05:57:24 PM »
The sad truth is even animals do not foul their own nests like this.
Anyone that's spent time commuting on mass transit in NYC knows exactly what you're talking about. To be fair, it's not only Blacks that behave like savages, but the total disregard for their fellow passengers, the absolute lack of respect for others, and the outlandish criminal thuggish behavior that seems seems so rampant amongst them, (especially the younger generation) leaves every decent person repulsed by the experience of being forced to be in their presence in such confined, close quarters. It's very hard to continually deal with such behavior and not draw 'racist' conclusions.