Author Topic: ugly black "50 cent" does it again  (Read 528 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
ugly black "50 cent" does it again
« on: March 14, 2011, 03:14:59 PM »
50 cent, the backwards epitome of black culture mocked the Japan tragedy on twitter.

He tweeted stuff about "white boys will be going crazy surfing in Japan", and talking about "hoes in Japan" etc.

50 cent should be watching how Japan are not raping, looting, and shotting every tom, dick and Harry that comes their way.

I know we are trying to one down some of our derogatory comments towards blacks, but its stufflike this that makes me despise them.

Where are U2 and Bob geldoff and all the other self hating whites now???They throw money at 50 cent looking nations, yet bet they wont do jack diddly squat to Japan, who actually deserve help.

Sorry about the rant but 50 cent and all these rappers make me physically and mentally sick...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: ugly black "50 cent" does it again
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 10:09:18 PM »
50 Cent doesn't even deserve the name "50 Cent." It should be "Filthy Scent."
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 03:18:37 AM »
Unfortunately, a famous comedian and Jew, Gilbert Gottfried, did the same thing.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 03:28:09 AM »
This filthy Mooliyan should take a good look at the city that his other Mooliyan pigs have destroyed in America.  Unlike his savage baboon creatures. Japan is out looking for survivors and helping women, children and the elderly and leaving the strong healthy behind to help pick up the pieces. If this happened in Negroland like Haiti they would be shooting old people down
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!