Author Topic: Glen Beck on the slaughter at Itamar great must video  (Read 889 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Glen Beck on the slaughter at Itamar great must video
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 03:19:29 PM »
I don't really understand how anyone can be shocked by this. The muslims have proven that the more violent they are the more Israel gives in and capitulates. This has been happening for decades. You can't live next to a den of foxes and be surprised when they get into your chickens. Israel has clearly stated they would rather be tolerated by anti-Semites and assorted vermin of the world than protect and love its own citizens. The biggest tragedy of this whole thing is that a righteous family was killed instead of the vile politicians who enabled this horrific act.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 03:21:06 PM »
I don't really understand how anyone can be shocked by this. The muslims have proven that the more violent they are the more Israel gives in and capitulates. This has been happening for decades. You can't live next to a den of foxes and be surprised when they get into your chickens. Israel has clearly stated they would rather be tolerated by anti-Semites and assorted vermin of the world than protect and love its own citizens. The biggest tragedy of this whole thing is that a righteous family was killed instead of the vile politicians who enabled this horrific act.
You're a 100% correct
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 03:27:05 PM »
100% agree! I think that instead of foxes, we can think of "palestinians" as of vipers. One shouldn't be surprised that a viper bites, if one keeps it at home, free to roam.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 03:58:43 PM »
All Israel needs to do is forcibly evict every last muslim from the West Bank and Gaza. Send 'em over the border and close it. The world will cry and hate you for a decade or so and then will forget about it. Most palestinian vermin would leave if they faced down an Israeli rifle. There would be very little bloodshed. Nazi businesses and countries would boycott Israel for a while until they realize it is in their best interest not to.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 04:37:52 PM »
All Israel needs to do is forcibly evict every last muslim from the West Bank and Gaza. Send 'em over the border and close it. The world will cry and hate you for a decade or so and then will forget about it. Most palestinian vermin would leave if they faced down an Israeli rifle. There would be very little bloodshed. Nazi businesses and countries would boycott Israel for a while until they realize it is in their best interest not to.

Amen Brother! I just said this a couple days ago..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 09:30:25 PM »
I am starting to think glenn beck is a rightous person

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 06:04:29 AM »
Very powerful broadcast! I saw the horrific pictures and my blood boiled!
The arabs who did this massacre should be slowly tortured. The Gaza interlopers should be kicked out, ASAP!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 06:50:44 AM »
Follow up by Glenn Beck                   

Shot at 2010-01-03