Author Topic: Meet The New Face of Terrorism: White Guys  (Read 667 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Meet The New Face of Terrorism: White Guys
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 07:04:53 AM »
 :::D he looks like a drug addict but he still was trying to do good getting rid of mosque :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 07:35:03 AM »
He looks a bit like mosquewatcher. It's a shame he didn't succeed though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 11:19:28 AM »
I won't say anything about what the guy did.  I don't agree with using illegal tactics, but I will say that some people are really getting tired of not having any protection against the encroachment of 3rd world scum into our society such as Muslims.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 11:53:46 AM »
It is frightening there are people in America who think some kook who sets fire to an abortion clinic proves that right-wing people are a bigger terrorist threat than muslims. I mean, to me these people who think this way are beyond hope and beyond saving. They are the leftist version al Qaeda terrorists in that nothing will ever make them see the truth and they believe their ideology unquestioningly.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 09:05:19 AM »
It is frightening there are people in America who think some kook who sets fire to an abortion clinic proves that right-wing people are a bigger terrorist threat than muslims. I mean, to me these people who think this way are beyond hope and beyond saving. They are the leftist version al Qaeda terrorists in that nothing will ever make them see the truth and they believe their ideology unquestioningly.

I think the abortion doctors are going to be burning in hell forever when they die and then they'll know what terror really is.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 09:10:00 AM »
I think the abortion doctors are going to be burning in hell forever when they die and then they'll know what terror really is.

I agree completely, but these leftist freaks who think people who bomb abortion clinics are worse than al Qaeda are just as bad.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 02:01:42 PM »
He looks a bit like mosquewatcher. It's a shame he didn't succeed though.

I wonder why Jeff hasn't been posting here lately. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt