Author Topic: Amazing disgrace  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
Amazing disgrace
« on: March 16, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »
You know, I've watching lots of news lately, and the Israeli ''Knesset-channel'', which shows live broadcasts from the Knesset in Jerusale. Since the evil, monsterous slaughter of the Fogel family from Itamar, there were so many Israeli reporters, politicians and celebrities who said that even though the murder was horrific, we shouldn't let the settlements keep on building, and, we should keep a vigilant eye upon the Jewish settlers of
Judea&Samaria  lest they try to revenge. What a disgrace!! Also, one of the Arab-actors in Israel said this ''I am deeply worried about the consequences of this incident. It may increase the anti-arab racism and hatred.''
Ain't it amazing?!

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
Re: Amazing disgrace
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 02:31:17 PM »
Plus, even if they catch these two arab-nazi-savages who murdered the Fogels, what will they do with 'em? - these stupid Israeli traitors will put them in jail and after a while they will be free! Yeah, you heard it right, FREE!!! In Israel, Jewish blood has no importance wheras Arabs get everythin they want! The rage within my soul grows and grows, and I feel like somethin terrible is on the way! The unbelievable treason that we face here is beyond any imagination. I'm a reserves soldier, soon they gonna send me on a special mission. I wouldn't even be able to defend myself coz these nasty sand-savages hidd behind their damn-ugly so called women and children, they all must be destroyed! We should NOT have even a drop of mercy for those Arab barbarians. Whoa... i wrote too much.

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
Re: Amazing disgrace
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 01:45:44 AM »
What happened to the Fogels deeply upset me and I live in  Australia. Everyone I have come into contact with this week i've told of what happened to the family and each time I ask why isn't there any World condemnation from what happened.

Israel and especially the Politicians should be pushing harder ahead with building 'more' settlements, stuff the Arabs, stuff what the rest of the World thinks for that matter. If anything what happened to that family should motivate ALL of Israel to take a firmer stance against Arab barbarism.

My heart aches for what happened to that family  :'(