Author Topic: The Zionist state brutally lynched Jews in Jerusalem  (Read 1112 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
The Zionist state brutally lynched Jews in Jerusalem
« on: March 16, 2011, 05:39:28 PM »
A group of "security forces" Nazis armed with clubs burst into a wedding of a Jewish couple in the ICC in Jerusalem, brutally lynched everything they could lay their hands on and used tear gas to arrest a couple of Jews who confornted an Arab Nazi waiter
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 06:54:45 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Zionist state brutally lynched Jews in Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 05:55:55 PM »
link?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 06:01:40 PM »
A group of "security forces" skinheads armed with clubs bursted into a wedding of a Jewish couple in the ICC in Jerusalem, brutally lynched everything they could lay their hands on and used tear gas to arrest a couple of Jews who confornted an Arab Nazi waiter

You mean an Arab was working as a waiter at the wedding of a Jewish couple and guests at the wedding confronted the waiter because he was an Arab?  That sounds like bad guests if that is the story but hardly worth a police attack.  If this was people not part of the wedding who invaded the wedding to start up with an Arab waiter who had done nothing wrong then I would not mind the cops taking them out if they were in effect disrupting the wedding.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 06:55:17 PM »
link?

בס''ד

I don't know if this story has any English links, but here is a Hebrew link from Arutz 7:

http://www.inn.co.il/News/Flash.aspx/319840

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 06:56:53 PM »
בס''ד

I don't know if this story has any English links, but here is a Hebrew link from Arutz 7:

http://www.inn.co.il/News/Flash.aspx/319840

Thanks Chaim

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 07:05:25 PM »
You mean an Arab was working as a waiter at the wedding of a Jewish couple and guests at the wedding confronted the waiter because he was an Arab?  That sounds like bad guests if that is the story but hardly worth a police attack.  If this was people not part of the wedding who invaded the wedding to start up with an Arab waiter who had done nothing wrong then I would not mind the cops taking them out if they were in effect disrupting the wedding.

בס''ד

The guests at this Jewish wedding did not want to be served by an Arab Nazi waiter. In my opinion, that makes them excellent guests. It is an abomination to employ and assist the murderous enemies of the Jewish people.

So the police came charging into the wedding with batons and tear gas because the Arab Nazi waiter was offended. The police disrupted the Jewish wedding, beat and injured Jewish guests, and then had the chutzpah to arrest the Jews whom they had beaten and gassed. In other words, the corrupt police acted like stormtroopers.

If the police in the United States or Europe had behaved like this, everyone would be filing lawsuits and complaining and there would be a grand jury convened to indict the police who abused their power in such a grotesque fashion. But in Bolshevik Israel, police anti-Semitism is considered acceptable.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 07:18:44 PM »
If this is the way it went down the situation is really beyond words... I honestly believe if stories like this could be verified and reported in the main stream media here in America  many Americans would be horrified... The fact is most Americans believe the IDF does the bidding of Israels Jewish population.... They would be quite surprised at how far off the mark that viewpoint really is.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 08:19:20 PM »
A group of "security forces" Nazis armed with clubs burst into a wedding of a Jewish couple in the ICC in Jerusalem, brutally lynched everything they could lay their hands on and used tear gas to arrest a couple of Jews who confornted an Arab Nazi waiter

?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 08:24:58 PM »
The Arabs are working everywhere in Israel.....My Yeshiva had some and they stole from us! Arabs living in Israel is obviously sick, but the fact that they are getting to work for Jews and being paid is beyond sad - - - it's so horrible that it makes me laugh at the idiocy and the stupidity. Might as well jump in the Atlantic Ocean if you don't value your life, you know? Unfortunately, the guests didn't finish the job because he's going to go back to his friends and they are probably going to do something in retaliation.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 09:37:01 PM »
בס''ד

The guests at this Jewish wedding did not want to be served by an Arab Nazi waiter. In my opinion, that makes them excellent guests. It is an abomination to employ and assist the murderous enemies of the Jewish people.

Wow!  That's an excellent expression of dignity for once from Jews.  I'm happy to hear this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 10:35:38 PM »
allow me: it's from google translate...

Three injured police violence ICC wedding

Three people were lightly injured right police violence at a wedding held at the Jerusalem International Convention Center this evening. Background to the event is likely to be a confrontation broke out between members of an Arab waiter right place.

According to participants, "not a disaster would have happened if the police were waiting discretion to operate the end of the wedding. Disgrace as both try to spoil only a festive event that someone confronted with an Arab waiter."

-----------that made no sense..google translate sucks!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 10:36:24 PM »
בס''ד

So the police came charging into the wedding with batons and tear gas because the Arab Nazi waiter was offended. The police disrupted the Jewish wedding, beat and injured Jewish guests, and then had the chutzpah to arrest the Jews whom they had beaten and gassed. In other words, the corrupt police acted like stormtroopers.

If the police in the United States or Europe had behaved like this, everyone would be filing lawsuits and complaining and there would be a grand jury convened to indict the police who abused their power in such a grotesque fashion. But in Bolshevik Israel, police anti-Semitism is considered acceptable.

I agree with you 100%.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 11:26:34 PM »
allow me: it's from google translate...

Three injured police violence ICC wedding

Three people were lightly injured right police violence at a wedding held at the Jerusalem International Convention Center this evening. Background to the event is likely to be a confrontation broke out between members of an Arab waiter right place.

According to participants, "not a disaster would have happened if the police were waiting discretion to operate the end of the wedding. Disgrace as both try to spoil only a festive event that someone confronted with an Arab waiter."

-----------that made no sense..google translate sucks!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 03:37:45 PM »
The guests at this Jewish wedding did not want to be served by an Arab Nazi waiter. In my opinion, that makes them excellent guests. It is an abomination to employ and assist the murderous enemies of the Jewish people.<<

I agree that the poliice should not have entered the wedding if guests just verbally insulted the Arabs.  It seems this issue is between the guests and the hosts or the wedding party and the people who ran the wedding.  Abbas did not hire these waiters.  I have no disagreement with them not wanting to see Arabs at a wedding but that is between the Jews who ran the wedding.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.