Author Topic: Jews beat 2 Arab sub-humans in Samaria  (Read 1472 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Jews beat 2 Arab sub-humans in Samaria
« on: March 17, 2011, 01:40:22 PM »
The Nazi police is after them. No English link
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 02:19:19 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Jews beat 2 Arab sub-humans in Samaria
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 02:04:35 PM »
The police should be helping the Jewish hero's.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 02:23:08 PM »
Post the hebrew link.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 02:42:55 PM »
בס''ד

Here are some Hebrew links to this story:

http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/217003

http://www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/?p=6502

Unfortunately, self-hating Yesha Council Jews are inviting Arab Nazi "workers" into Jewish communities. This strengthens the Arab Nazis financially and it also endangers Jewish lives.

Apparently some Jews have decided to let the Arab Nazis know that they are not welcome in Jewish communities.

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 02:56:29 PM »
I think they should've killed that ugly sub-human piece of dreck. That's what I'd do.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 03:02:38 PM »
As far as I can tell these Arabs did nothing more than work at a Jewish community (someone correct me if I am mistaken).  While I am all for hitting back hard at the Arab Nazis this does not look like the ideal venue for it.  If someone went into Ramallah after the lynching of the two Israeli soldiers and sprayed the cheering crowds with machine gun fire, I would have applauded.  This I am not sure about.  Two Jews will end up in prison, others will suffer and the Arabs who should be targeted will not be touched.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 03:28:50 PM »
As far as I can tell these Arabs did nothing more than work at a Jewish community (someone correct me if I am mistaken).  While I am all for hitting back hard at the Arab Nazis this does not look like the ideal venue for it.  If someone went into Ramallah after the lynching of the two Israeli soldiers and sprayed the cheering crowds with machine gun fire, I would have applauded.  This I am not sure about.  Two Jews will end up in prison, others will suffer and the Arabs who should be targeted will not be touched.

בס''ד

I am also not sure if this is a tactically correct action, solely because I do not want to see Jewish heroes go to prison, G-d forbid. I have no sympathy for the Arab Nazis. My sole concern is for the Jewish heroes in Judea and Samaria. Therefore our movement in Israel does not engage in these types of activities. We are merely reporting on what has taken place.

However, if these Jews are caught, G-d forbid, we will certainly be willing to help them if they need funds for legal defense.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 04:52:17 PM »
As far as I can tell these Arabs did nothing more than work at a Jewish community (someone correct me if I am mistaken).  While I am all for hitting back hard at the Arab Nazis this does not look like the ideal venue for it.  If someone went into Ramallah after the lynching of the two Israeli soldiers and sprayed the cheering crowds with machine gun fire, I would have applauded.  This I am not sure about.  Two Jews will end up in prison, others will suffer and the Arabs who should be targeted will not be touched.
I think Arabs should be barred from entry into Jewish settlements for security reasons. An Arab working inside the settlement have better chances of finding ways to sneak in, locate potential easy targets, and  find routs of escape. Also as a matter of principle Jews should not pay for Arab workers who would gladly cut their throats given the opportunity.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 05:38:26 PM »
I think Arabs should be barred from entry into Jewish settlements for security reasons. An Arab working inside the settlement have better chances of finding ways to sneak in, locate potential easy targets, and  find routs of escape. Also as a matter of principle Jews should not pay for Arab workers who would gladly cut their throats given the opportunity.

I have no argument with you.  I think it was very common to have local Arabs working in Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria (settlements has been given such a bad connotation I have trouble using the word) prior to the Oslo fiasco.  Chalk that up as another left wing stupid idea leading to disaster for Jews and Arabs alike.  I think the people running the communities need to make those decisions.  I just don't see what an assault like this accomplishes other than getting two Jews thrown in prison, and the Shabak will find them, we know.  They spare no effort to catch and imprison Jews who hit Arabs.  If you don't believe that ask Daniel Pinner, Shai Dromi and Avri Ran.  And those three were clearly acting in self defense.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 07:08:20 PM »
I have no argument with you.  I think it was very common to have local Arabs working in Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria (settlements has been given such a bad connotation I have trouble using the word) prior to the Oslo fiasco.  Chalk that up as another left wing stupid idea leading to disaster for Jews and Arabs alike.  I think the people running the communities need to make those decisions.  I just don't see what an assault like this accomplishes other than getting two Jews thrown in prison, and the Shabak will find them, we know.  They spare no effort to catch and imprison Jews who hit Arabs.  If you don't believe that ask Daniel Pinner, Shai Dromi and Avri Ran.  And those three were clearly acting in self defense.
True that it's not worth getting in prison.