Author Topic: "Israel Crushes The Arab World" - new video on the Six Day War  (Read 2751 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

A great new Hebrew video with pictures and film of the huge number of Arab Nazis captured during Israel's miraculous victory in the 1967 Six Day War. This is a short but powerful video created by Ron Ben Michael.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: "Israel Crushes The Arab World" - new video on the Six Day War
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 08:32:03 AM »
This is when the Jews actually wanted to win unlike during the two Lebanon wars.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 09:55:15 AM »
That's a really good video and a good soundtrack as well.

Yasher Koach

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 02:17:44 PM »
I love the video.  But it needs English sub-titles so everyone can read along with the video.  Would make a big difference!

Also, the music is just ok.  The music is too jumpy and annoying. 

Maybe the song, "Joy to the World"  would be better, from Three Dog Night!!

Because it was a joyous time for Israel!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 10:35:03 PM »
I love the video.  But it needs English sub-titles so everyone can read along with the video.  Would make a big difference!

Are you for real? A hippie song for a war video?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 10:53:06 PM »

how about- "Eye of The Tiger"

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 11:45:25 PM »
Ron, Hashem has blessed you with the gift of being proficient in both Ivrit and English. Please use this gift next time, if you are technologically able.

BTW, kill any Arabs lately? :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I remember there are a few of them in this place called Palestine where you happen to live and where I spent some time.....

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 01:24:28 AM »
Ron, very well done.  The sad fact is that the Arabs,with the help of Israeli traitors and defeatists have reversed most of the gains from 1967.  They have been given back the Sinai and Gaza in full.  They have been given the major cities of Judea and Samaria.  The only tangible gains left from 67 are the Golan and that part of Judea and Samaria still in Jewish hands and the Israeli left wants to give those up.  It is mind blowing that the Israelis feel such a compulsion to undo the gains of June 1967.  I think you could keep a team of psychology PHD candidates busy for years asking them to explain this.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 08:09:40 AM »

LOL.

Ron that song is awesome. Don't change a thing.

Send me a PM with the band info if you could.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 02:12:36 PM »

I can do the subtitles today, it won't take long.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 04:34:24 PM »
I can do the subtitles today, it won't take long.

O.k., I've got a technical problem, for an obscure reason I can't edit this video without getting a crappy image quality...

Anyway, here is at least a translation of what is written in the video :

1967. The Arabs swore to destroy little Israel. Although they were outnumbered a hundred to one, the Jews won a stunning and miraculous victory in just six days. Within six days, Israel's territory quadrupled.

G-d gave the Jews the greatest miracle since the days of the Bible thousands of years ago.

You've had enough with surrenders and retreats ? You want to see Israel triumph again ? You want to bring back miracles, hope, Jewish pride and sanctification and glorification of G-d's name ?

Join HaYamin HaAmiti

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 08:42:53 AM »
Both the video and the Music are powerful.  I would give it 5 Stars.  Israel stay true to the One True God, and you will win all your wars.    I told Speaker Boehner I am fed up with the persecution of Israel.  The Contributions to society by Israel and the Jewish people are endless of technology, medicines, humanitarian aid, and creativeness.   All these Arabs do is fight and create chaos, thats why they live in so much poverty after 2,000 years.  They can't get rid of hatred and fighting long enough to help their people become prosperous and free.  Its really sickening to me, I am running my mouth about it.   Then they come here to the US where they are free to practice their religion, work, prosper, and raise families and all they want to do is dominate our society and implement Sharia Law, thats a fine kick in the face to a nation who doesn't deny anyone freedom.