Author Topic: This creature is not a muzzie he or she is a fraud posting on EDL FaceBook  (Read 458 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
probably a leftist Jew                  

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EDL-English-Defence-League-Jewish-Division/136651456394162?sk=wall&filter=12

#

#
Ashwariya Rai
Does any EDL member want to tell me why their Jewish Division leader, Roberta Moore recruited a pedophile (Victor Vancier. Also a known terrorist) into the EDL?

14 hours ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (17)Hide Feedback (17)
[/b]
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division He won't be starting until his hoodie has arrived and he learns the secret handshake!! (3).
            14 hours ago · 1 personLoading...
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division And when u give us evidence that he HAS been recruited as you say. We will give u a sensible answer. (3)
          o
            Smith Ryan Known terrorist ? i beleive it is the MDL that are taking part in a support protest for a convicted terrorist ?
          o
            Smith Ryan Pedophile ? i beleive it was the MDL who COUNTERED a protest against pedophiles . MDL say yes to pedo's .
          o
            Smith Ryan ‎"Ashwariya" there is no need to hide on fake accounts my dear . Now , do we call you Ashwira ? Hannah ? or Lydia Furber ? Gosh you do have many names . *face palm*
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division They trying to deflect that chech wolf promotes ira,hamas and chechnyan rebels. He been exposed so he again is sending people here lol (3)
            14 hours ago
          o
            Smith Ryan It seems he has sent 1 person who has many different accounts . His "army" of fans lmao .
            13 hours ago
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division I hear so much excrement from there it crazy. They want to oust abbas and replace with hamas? Do they really care about palestine? Or is it just another pawn in their game? (3)
            13 hours ago
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division Lydia Furber Sorry to spam Admins am banned on my main account.... Guess u were right smith lol
            13 hours ago
          o
            Smith Ryan It is a religious war . They want Israel so they can desicrate biblical sites . Nothing more , nothing less . If you look at the recent Muslim uprisings , they have been pushed by Islamists , this is a uprising for freedom , right ? Well watch what happens once all these governments are toppled . The Islamics will step in and create Iran like states run by Sharia law ..... . That is hardly freedom as we all know Sharia pays no respect to human rights/womens rights .
            13 hours ago
          o
            Smith Ryan I am sure some will say Sharia is the ultimate freedom . women wearing burkas , gays being hanged , Raped women being beaten to death beacuse the male said no it was not rape it was a secret affair . gotta love Sharia ! .
            13 hours ago
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division iran was once a lovely secular country. Before it became islamic. Sharia is messed up completely.
            13 hours ago · 1 personLoading...
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division Ashwariya, Does any MDL member want to tell me why their ADMIN follow a pedophile (Muhammad. Also a known terrorist) and defend the terrorist whore Aafia Siddiqui? While you are at it, please enlighten us also on why you lot are a bunch of [censored] Jew haters. (1)
            13 hours ago
          o
            Smith Ryan I agree with you :) . I am about to go , dont worry about the MDL/UAF trolls . They post crap on fake accounts in the hope of gaining reactions so they can ScreenShot it . Idiots . take care and have a good night :)
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division Wolfie boy will send another girl to do it (3)
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division Take care smith. See u soon. Goodnight
            13 hours ago
          o
            EDL English Defence League Jewish Division He ain't no wolf. He is a deleted.
            12 hours ago
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 07:58:40 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Are you sure it is still there? I don't see it anymore.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Are you sure it is still there? I don't see it anymore.
Yes about 7th down on the wall it's not a muzzie i bet it's a leftist Jew                   http://www.facebook.com/pages/EDL-English-Defence-League-Jewish-Division/136651456394162?sk=wall&filter=12
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
It's gone now.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It's gone now.
:laugh: :laugh:i have alot of friends on my space some pretty tough pro Israel Jews and none Jews make up a fake account and link to me they can join the facebook EDL account

Shot at 2010-01-03