Author Topic: NATO agression on Lybya  (Read 33681 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
NATO agression on Lybya
« on: March 18, 2011, 11:30:46 AM »
We are all witnesses to upcoming new aggression from NATO members. Scenario of starting the aggression is about the same as it was against Serbia - through lying media and satanisation of Libyan leadership.
But, this time Russian leaders support it. They are real traitors..

I'm very sorry for Libyan people. We, the Serbs, know what NATO(and USA) is going to bring them - many killed and their natural resources occupied.

May God help them and revenge all innocent people who are going to be killed by NATO fascist troops.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: NATO agression on Lybya
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 01:59:22 PM »
Russia abstained during the vote. They maintain that they are opposed to any military intervention. http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/article1550803.ece
Russian leaders blocked all Libyan financial operations in Russia and didn't put veto on this shameful UN  resolution. Being "neutral" is being silenced collaborator.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 12:55:44 PM »

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 04:32:41 PM »
I wish the "noble" Libyan people manu casualties from NATO and from their own hands. The more, the better !

Now I am also against this western intervention in Libya not because I like Qadaffi or the Libyans yemach schmam, but because clearly any replacement would be worse then him. Libya under Qaddafi is a weak state without WMD program or serious terrorist affiliation (although he was involved in both things in the past).

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 07:07:18 PM »
Rusija daje neku mlaku izjavu ako je protiv sto nije dala veto u savetu bezbednosti! Ruski lideri su veliki licemeri i ne mogu da ih smisim, jer su se prodali!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 09:06:20 PM »
Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- Libyan ruler Moammar Gadhafi promised "a long-drawn war" Sunday after an international coalition hammered the nation's air defense as part of an operation to enforce a no-fly zone.

Gadhafi said the strikes were a confrontation between the Libyan people and "the new Nazis."
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/03/20/libya.civil.war/index.html

I absolutely agree with Gadhafi. Today leading NATO countries are the biggest fascist and nazi countries in the world. GB,FRA,USA have adopted nazi and fascist ideology and practice...

All evil empires had its time limit and the end - Egyptian, Medo-Persian, Babylonian, Roman, the Third Reich, Soviet Union, and today US-EU global fascist empire.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 09:21:18 PM »
Fascist air base in Aviano, Italy. In 1999 this base was used for aggression on Serbia and Montenegro. Today it's the same.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 09:25:53 PM »
Japan also supported the aggression. They were always siding with evil and fascists. I thought they have smarter things to do, like taking care for the punishment from Creator, but instead they continue to support destruction and death.

If Japan was punished like this, I can't imagine what is going to happen in EU or USA.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 07:01:27 AM »
I wish the "noble" Libyan people manu casualties from NATO and from their own hands. The more, the better !

Now I am also against this western intervention in Libya not because I like Qadaffi or the Libyans yemach schmam, but because clearly any replacement would be worse then him. Libya under Qaddafi is a weak state without WMD program or serious terrorist affiliation (although he was involved in both things in the past).

But you can't be a nazi, you are a jew. ???

Go watch your Forth Reich television!

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2011, 10:20:52 AM »
F-15E

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 12:13:00 PM by Slobodan »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »
NATO claims there was a malfunction on airplane. They really think people are retarded.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2011, 12:12:39 PM »
Libya got S-300 anti air systems from Russia. It was a top secret. One of our man in Libyan Army entered the camp were those systems where stationed and he was almost shot because of that. They thought he was a spy.

Now Libya will fully provide "no-fly zone". Lol...

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2011, 12:55:19 PM »
I highly doubt Libya has the S-300 but even if it has one or a few then it must have been completely suppressed if not destroyed. This could be a malfunction or a shot down but either way the attrition rate is very law and clearly NATO airforce has complete domination of Libyan sky and the Libyan army is completely incapable to maneuver on ground.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2011, 11:21:32 PM »
This is a video of Benghazi rebels taking heart out of the man, cutting his legs, hands and head off, and playing with it  in front of cheering public - one month ago (before Gadhafi started even fighting with them)! This is who America is defending! Armed Al-Qaeda! Not innocent civilians!
Just like supporting mislims in Bosnia, Albanians on Kosovo and Metohiya, ustasha regime in Croatia.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 12:55:55 AM »
Two days ago a Facebook group called "Support for Muammar al Gaddafi from the people of Serbia" was a top news on Libyan national television.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 02:52:50 AM »
Two days ago a Facebook group called "Support for Muammar al Gaddafi from the people of Serbia" was a top news on Libyan national television.

Можеш ли да поставиш снимак?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 05:03:32 AM »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 05:11:54 AM »
Можеш ли да поставиш снимак?
Nemam snimak. To su objavile neke novinske agencije.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 06:38:18 AM »
Here's what Putin said. He is right.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 03:05:45 AM »

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 03:18:35 AM by Slobodan »

Offline Slobodan