Author Topic: This Israeli female soldier girl must be friended on facebook if you can find  (Read 820 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3937459,00.html      

'Fond' Memories

One of the photos posted on Facebook  

Ex-soldier presents cuffed Palestinian friends

Young woman posts pictures on Facebook taken during her IDF service in which she is seen posing next to blindfolded detainees

Ynet
Published:    08.16.10, 15:40 / Israel News

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

A young Israeli woman posted photos from her time in the Israel Defense Forces in which she is seen posing near cuffed and blindfolded Palestinians on her Facebook page.

Eden, an Ashdod resident who was recently discharged from the army, apparently had her pictures taken with the Palestinian detainees in 2008. The photos were posted in an album titled "Army…best time of my life :)"

Eden with blindfolded detainees

The photos quickly caused a stir on the internet with many net surfers shocked by the images. Some of her friends however responded with enthusiasm.

"You're super sexy here," one of her friends wrote her. Eden responded: "Yeah, I know, ha ha, what a day that was, see how he completes my picture, I wonder if he's on Facebook! I have to tag him in the photo! Ha ha."

The IDF Spokesman's Unit said in response: "This is shameless behavior by the soldier. In light of the fact that she was discharged last year, all of the details have been turned over to the commanders for further attention."

Advertisement   

Director of the Public Committee Against Torture Ishai Menuchin said, "These types of pictures reflect the customary norms of IDF soldiers stationed in the crossings and the treatment given to Palestinian detainees."

Menuchin added, "The soldier's behavior is a product of popular IDF culture which does not consider the Palestinians as human beings with their own rights. It appears the soldier who uploaded the pictures enjoyed humiliating the detainees and disregarded their right not to have their pictures published online in humiliating circumstances, without their knowledge."   

Here's the Dickling Sliversteins take

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/2011/03/18/eden-abergil-im-b-a-c-k/   

« Tikkun Magazine Celebrates 25th Anniversary, Honors Judge Goldstone
Ukraine: Not Ready for Prime Time or 2012 Euro Cup »
Eden Abergil: ‘I’m B-A-C-K’

eden abergil death to arabs

Eden Abergil's homicidal Facebook rants: '[censored] you, stinking Arabs'

Just like a bad penny or Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Terminator, Eden Abergil is back to wreak havoc once more. Several months ago she found notoriety by proudly uploading to her Facebook account pictures of her simpering as an IDF soldier next to blindfolded Palestinian prisoners. She clearly was primping for the cameras and using the prisoners as her own personal props over which she could lord herself and gloat.

She mortally embarrassed the IDF for about 5 nanoseconds and was made to issue a faux-sincere apology:

I apologize if anyone was hurt [by what I did].   I actually took pains to look after prisoners.

Now she’s back, but in much bloodier form. Once again, she’s using Facebook, and once again she’s uploaded the formerly embarrassing pictures of abused Palestinian prisoners.  But now she’s expressing downright homicidal views.  Ido Kenan reports (Hebrew) that she come out swinging against not only the killers of the Fogel family of Itamar, but all Arabs.  In the first posting she writes:

DDDEATHHH to ARABSSSSSS

In the second, she writes:

[censored] you, stinking Arabs!!!

In the third she writes:

C’MON LET’S MAKE AN ARAB SHOAH NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

One of his Facebook Friends jokingly warned her that the new images might end up on TV.  To which she replied:

Death to Arabs.  Let ‘em!

This is the true face of Israeli youth.  At least a large slice who harbor barely concealed homicidal rage against all Palestinians that needs only the spark of a terror act to rear its ugly head.  No recognition, of course, on the part of Ms. Abergil that her own actions as an IDF soldier in abusing prisoners under her “care” did their share to fuel fires of hatred.

It shouldn’t be any wonder that one of the “lucky” Palestinians to have himself degraded before the world in these pictures, was sentenced this week to 7 1/2 years in prison for allegedly arranging for the preparation of suicide vests.  It didn’t assist the convicted man that he claimed he’s actually persuaded a would-be suicide bomber not to carry out an act of terror.  Such claims are automatically discounted in the face of Shabak “evidence.”

H/t to Dena Shunra.

Related posts:

1. Eden Aberjil, IDF Soldier: ‘I Would Gladly Slaughter Arabs’
   2. Israel Wakes Up and Discovers Its Soldiers Abuse Palestinians
   3. Israeli Right Has Knickers in a Twist Over New IDF Facebook Controversy
   4. IDF Abuses Bound, Blind-Folded Palestinian Woman by Belly-Dancing
   5. New Facebook Images of IDF Abuse During Cast Lead
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Great!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

Yes, she is disrespectful and that's precisely why she should be complimented because the Arab scum that wants to murder us deserves NO respect. The Arab Nazis must know that in Israel, their master is a beautiful Jewish young woman.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is the true face of Israeli youth.  At least a large slice who harbor barely concealed homicidal rage against all Palestinians that needs only the spark of a terror act to rear its ugly head.  No recognition, of course, on the part of Ms. Abergil that her own actions as an IDF soldier in abusing prisoners under her “care” did their share to fuel fires of hatred.
I wish it were true but alas I think there are more people with the mindset of Ishai Menuchin then those like Eden Abergil.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
If kapoDickie really believes that the mind of the israeli youth is like Eden, and if its really true, then boy is he done for, and JTF is stronger than we realized.

In any case I would be proud to call this young lady my friend, and if I can find her on facebook, I will add her.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
This is the sickness of Israel.  They are more worried about punishing this girl than getting Gilad Shalit home or Jonathan Pollard.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What are we waiting for? Bring her to hayamin hamiti
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Very nice photos.

One can only hope that the hysterical outrage and over-reaction expressed by the majority of the commenters on Ynet is not indicative of the sentiments held by most Israelis.

Those poor Arab detainees were actually handcuffed and blindfolded.

The horror !

Good job Eden.