Author Topic: cant prove you have a youtube account=banned  (Read 2339 times)

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
cant prove you have a youtube account=banned
« on: June 08, 2007, 01:36:11 AM »
i think every member should name there user name on youtube to prove you are contributing to the you tube campaign.

So basically if someone wont sign up, ban them, i dont think we should have any half hearted dead wood.

now there 547 members, i want to see 250 star ratings after 2 days.

Now the youtube campaign is going remarkably, but i want it to do even better. i think there should be a thread where if you do not have a youtube user name, then you should be axed, as lets face it, we want a large scale audience, god has blessed us with this tool of youtube, so lets make sure some of our so called members do this.

so every new member i.e has to prove there worth, if they agree and they want to change america, then i wan tto see evidence.

Now my user name is ROBMANDAM, i have rated 5, favourited, wrote comment on all the private message youtube videos as have others, but i feel we have a excellent hardcore following, but i feel there are some members not pulling there weight. So if they are just lurkers not contributing to imo the most vitsl campaign which is the youtube campaign, then ban them.

I WANT JTF TO BE NUMBER 1 ON MOST POPULAR VIDEOS EVERY WEEK WITHOUT FAIL......

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
Re: cant prove you have a youtube account=banned
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 01:54:09 AM »
only Chaim can make that sort of call. I view it as dictatorial.

of course only he can make this decision, but i confident he will agree with it.

I mean its the most vital thing to get us on center stage, yes the forum vital,  but youtube is how we can get literally millions of viewers, youtube will become more popular than tv imo, this is vital we do not have any slackers.

How would you like it if chaim ben run for israel but although people agreed with him, didnt vote for him..well this is the equivalwent, if you are not contributing to this "political movement" i persoanlly would want to know why, as it all know it only takes literally 1 minute of your time to comment, rate and favourite the video...

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 01:59:51 AM »
That's suicide. Well, maybe not.
If you screw up a youtube account as "christian_love" then what?
Why should I for example use the same exact name I use on JTF forum?
And besides, it looks like quite a good number of JTF users post on youtube anyway.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 02:05:15 AM »
That's suicide. Well, maybe not.
If you screw up a youtube account as "christian_love" then what?
Why should I for example use the same exact name I use on JTF forum?
And besides, it looks like quite a good number of JTF users post on youtube anyway.

i do not care what user name you have on youtube, i just think that if people are serious, then they need to prove that they arre pulling there weight.

I know its going really well, but i want to make things way better, i do not want us to stick on a "nice" movement, i want a dominance of youtube.

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 07:05:32 AM »
I tried harsh measures before but Chaim backed off. I'm SamanthaTheCat & TakeBackAmericaJTF, plus 2 others I don't want made public knowledge. I hit'm from 4 accounts.   

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 09:47:03 AM »

i do not care what user name you have on youtube, i just think that if people are serious, then they need to prove that they arre pulling there weight.

I know its going really well, but i want to make things way better, i do not want us to stick on a "nice" movement, i want a dominance of youtube.
I think you have good intentions. If you apply too much pressure,
some people may get turned off. We don't want that do we?
I think youtube may be on to us already because of the
many video comments by the same people.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774