Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday March 27, 2011  (Read 8583 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday March 27, 2011
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2011, 07:59:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1.  Do you think that the "3rd Intifada" facebook page is going to result in acts of murderous terrorism against Jews on the day it is called for?   If an arab village was massacred in response, and the streets flowed with rivers of Arab blood, would facebook learn its lesson not to allow pages like that again?   (currently Marc Shmuckerberg refuses to take down that page promoting a 'third intifada day' where thousands of Arabs have joined and call for burning all Israelis in gasoline in the comments).

2.  Of course, no current leader of Israel would ever do what is necessary to respond to acts of terror and they will never touch arab villages or even send police in there!

3.  Please describe a close encounter you had with a self-hating Jew and include any voice impression.

Toda Raba, Bracha w'hasslaha

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2011, 08:24:38 PM »
Dear Chaim

Could you make a comparison of the Irish and Italian immigrants of the 19nth century versus the illegal Mexicans and Central Americans of today?

Thanks
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2011, 09:08:03 PM »
Hey Chaim.

1) If a jew is movin to a new place, whether in Israel, or in America, what criteria do you use to make sure that the place you  in worship is a well ran, decent synagogue?

2) Firstly I agree with your opinion on Japans history, but my question is not about that. My question is, can you compare and contrast how New zealand and Japan reacted to the their respected disasters , compared to Haiti/ new orleans?

3) Whats your opinion of Bill Maher?

4) Do you think that they are some muslim countries, where the young are questioning the validity of the retarded death cult of Islam

Thanks