Author Topic: "Would you shake hands with a Jew? "  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
"Would you shake hands with a Jew? "
« on: March 20, 2011, 10:57:15 AM »
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:16:56 AM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: "Would you shake hands with a Jew? "
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 11:01:05 AM »
The muslims are such wonderful people I am so glad American boys and girls are dying to give them freedom and America is wasting trillions of dollars to give them democracy.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 11:08:15 AM »
I wish I knew Arabic

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 11:12:59 AM »
They really should consider it. Hey, who knows they may catch something....you know like intelligence! :P

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 11:24:43 AM »
This a great video the qurananimals indict their rodent like selves
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 11:30:34 AM »
Wow.  These mean, ugly- apes sure deserve a State inside Israel!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 10:43:22 PM »
Truth is, for all we know, the question could be "do you like chocolate?" and the answers can be very pleasant things about unicorns, flowers, and sunlight  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 11:33:44 PM »
The muslims are such wonderful people I am so glad American boys and girls are dying to give them freedom and America is wasting trillions of dollars to give them democracy.
"Freedom" and "democracy" has nothing to do with killing above million people in Iraq and plundering oil nor with protecting drugs production in Afghanistan and spreading it to the World.

You don't have to go to Iraq or Afghanistan to see "democracy". Come here, in Serbia, and see the result of bringing the US-EU "democracy".

Of course , it doesn't cover up the answers in this video, but talking about "bringing democracy" by occupation is absolute nonsense.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 12:33:07 AM »
I hate arabs and muslims with every ounce of my existence. Videos like this make me feel less guilty about my hatred.
And this coming from a non-jew.  Everything they would like to do to the jews I wish i could do to them. If I don't is because they're not worth going to jail over and what awaits them in the next world is far worse.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 04:05:55 AM »
"Freedom" and "democracy" has nothing to do with killing above million people in Iraq and plundering oil nor with protecting drugs production in Afghanistan and spreading it to the World.

You don't have to go to Iraq or Afghanistan to see "democracy". Come here, in Serbia, and see the result of bringing the US-EU "democracy".

Of course , it doesn't cover up the answers in this video, but talking about "bringing democracy" by occupation is absolute nonsense.

Come on, the Americans did not kill over a million people in Iraq, that's Bolshevik propaganda... The number of casualties as a direct consequence of the war, between the start of the war up until 2010, has been estimated by the Irak Body count, the Associated Press, the UN, and classified US military documents revealed by Wikileaks, to range between 100,000 and 150,000. The estimated number of civilian casualties is estimated between 70,000 and 100,000. A vast majority of these civilians were killed intentionally (murdered) by Muslims in bloody terrorist acts. Only a small minority of these civilians were killed, and were killed unintentionally, by American troops. It is likely that a number of casualties have not been reported but they do not add up to over a million and they certainly cannot all be blamed on US "killing".

As far as oil is concerned, who "plunders" oil the most ? America or the Arabs ?

Personally, I do not feel sorry at all for the Talibans and all the other Muslim scum who died thanks to America's military intervention. What I regret is that many more of them did not die because of vacillation and fear of the liberal media.
Those who I feel sorry for are the 4,600 fatalities and 35,000 wounded among US troops (only in Irak). Most of them could have been avoided if the ground had been cleaned quickly and decisively at the start of the war.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 04:12:21 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 07:07:48 AM »

I wish there were millions of casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan, the more the merrier. But beside your pro-muslim propaganda you should read subtext more carefully. What the coon said about bringing them democracy was cynicism. He clearly means it is a huge waste of resources on a futile attempt.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 08:37:51 AM »
I wish there were millions of casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan, the more the merrier. But beside your pro-muslim propaganda you should read subtext more carefully. What the coon said about bringing them democracy was cynicism. He clearly means it is a huge waste of resources on a futile attempt.

You wanted "milions of casualtes"!? What can I say...?
Bravo!

PS
By the same logics you use, would you agree if someone from Serbia says "to bad there were no more casualtes in 9/11"?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 08:52:20 AM »
Hey, Israel is Not their Land, and they are the maniacle haters and anti-semites, NOT ISRAEL! 

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 09:22:14 AM »
You wanted "milions of casualtes"!? What can I say...?
Bravo!

PS
By the same logics you use, would you agree if someone from Serbia says "to bad there were no more casualtes in 9/11"?
Every time Jews get killed people of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan rejoice together with all other stinking muslim nazi countries of the world. So yes, I want them to taste what they want to cook for me.