Author Topic: Anti Israeli very ugly leftist admits Israeli Apartheid just good propaganda  (Read 582 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.propagandistmag.com/2011/03/15/israeli-apartheid-propaganda    

Israeli Apartheid Propaganda
By Patrick Ross

south africa israel apartheid week canada rabble Safari JewsEditor's Note: Thanks to alert readers for pointing out a sincere error in one of the quotes in the story as transcribed from a YouTube video. This story has been corrected.

Speaking at an Israeli Apartheid Week event in Toronto, Rabble.ca co-founder Judy Rebick has managed to let the cat out of the bag in the most spectacular fashion: she admits that Israeli Apartheid Week is nothing more than an anti-Israel propaganda campaign.

As it turns out, Rebick wasn’t always a big fan of Israeli Apartheid Week, even though she shares its most basic assumptions.

“When the idea of having Israeli Apartheid Week on came up, I wasn’t sure about it,” Rebick admitted. “It wasn’t because I didn’t think Israel was an Apartheid state. I went to Israel when I was a student myself in 1969. When I came back I gave my father drek because this is an Apartheid state.”

“I’ve always thought that about Israel since I went there myself and saw the way they treated Arabs and at that time also Sephardic Jews,” Rebick insisted. “I thought it was a little too in your face given the sensitivity and you guys have proven me totally wrong.”

“There is the brilliance, the propaganda brilliance, of calling Israel an Apartheid state,” Rebick gushed. “Because every time these people put a motion through Parliament and through the legislature or try to shut you down in other ways, they have to say Israel isn’t an Apartheid state. They have to say it’s hate talk to say Israel is an Apartheid state.”

“Each time they have to say it,” Rebick continued. “So over time it really is a brilliant propaganda tactic, because each time it becomes more familiar. Something that is forbidden by the mainstream becomes a familiar phrase.”

There’s long been little question that Israeli Apartheid Week has become a factually hyperbolic exercise in anti-Israel protest, stretching even the meaning of Apartheid itself as thinly as participants can manage to stretch it.

It’s simply refreshing to hear one of the flagbearers for Canadian leftism come out and openly – even proudly – admit that Israeli Apartheid Week is propaganda, and nothing more.  

Starts at about 7:35

She's such a typical kikelingnette
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:01:47 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
It is the same in the Christian world.  Those who do not know God's word are in the Dark!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It is the same in the Christian world.  Those who do not know G-d's word are in the Dark!
Thats true the wander aimlessly looking for evil
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

"very ugly" leftist is a kind of pleonasm...

More precisely, since "ugliness" can be an ambiguous term, I would put it this way : leftist activists are deranged, and their mental disorder always reflects on their faces, particularly as far as leftist Jews are concerned. Their looks and expressions always convey something disturbing and repulsive, which is essentially related to their self-hatred I suppose.