Author Topic: Islamic Directives in the Bathroom  (Read 10550 times)

Offline Duncan

• Junior JTFer
Islamic Directives in the Bathroom
« on: June 08, 2007, 09:17:25 AM »
The islamic religion is f'd up, and the traitors in office are encouraging these animals to occupy America, to breed and are giving special rights status.

Aside from the stupidity to believe "demons" are inside their sinus cavities, when stuffed-up (unlike most normal people that suffer from allergies and just blow their nose and move on), their bathroom etiquette is off the charts for craziness. You wipe your ass one way on a cold day, and a different way on a warm day. I thought the catechism of the RCC was hard to learn, but dayamm, islam is full of usless crap that will not get one into Heaven. I'm sure G_D is saddened at the proliferation of the demon islam on this planet.

From wiki

The Islamic faith has particular rules regarding personal hygiene when going to the toilet. This code is known as Qadaahul Haajah and is extremely prescriptive. The rules were established during times before the invention of toilet paper or toilet seats. In many parts of the Muslim World, squat toilets are the norm and toilet paper remains rare and its use a matter of dispute.

The following points, including issues of sidedness such as whether one uses the left or right hand, order of stepping into or out of toilet areas, or which foot stress is placed upon, are derived from hadith sources and the collected opinions of people throughout history.[citation needed] The only issue which the Koran does touch upon in relation to toileting, is the one of washing one's hands especially following going to the toilet which is mentioned in verse 5:6 of the Koran.

From wiki
Islamic toilet etiquette

* Say before entering the toilet: In the name of Allah, O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things (Al-Bukhaaree)

* One should enter the toilet with the left foot and leave with the right foot.

* It is not permissible to enter the toilet whilst carrying or wearing anything bearing the name of Allah, such as the Quran, or any book with the name of Allah in it, or jewelry such as bracelets or necklaces engraved with the name of Allah.

* One should remain silent whilst on the toilet. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is forbidden.

* One should not face nor turn your back on Al-Qiblah whilst relieving yourself.

* One should be out of sight of people when going to the toilet

* It is considered forbidden to relieve oneself whilst standing up, lying down or if you are completely nude.

* One should avoid going to the toilet anywhere where people may take rest or gather for any purpose.

* Do not raise clothes until you get close to the ground and do not uncover the body any more than is needed.

* One should sit on the feet (e.g. squat) keeping thighs wide apart with the stress on the left foot.

* Do not look to the private parts of the body nor the waste matter passed from the body.

* Do not sit more than needed.

* Do not spit, blow nose, look hither and thither, touch the body unnecessarily nor look towards the sky but relieve oneself with the eyes downcast in modesty.

* After relieving oneself it is essential to perform Istinjaa (washing with water) of the anus and/or genitals with the left hand and water. The precise mode of performing Istinjaa has also been defined by religious leaders: "At the beginning of Istinja, it is preferable to use toilet paper three times. If Istinjaa is being done on a hot day, then the person should start from the front to the back and then from the back to the front and the third time from the front to the back. If Istinjaa is being done on a cold day, then he should begin from the back to the front. After wiping, he should wash his hand first and then he should cleanse himself with two fingers and three fingers if necessary together with ‘pouring’ water. When using the two fingers, one should keep the middle finger in front and the ring and index finger behind it. After beginning with the fingers in this position, he should bring the ring finger forward and rub with the middle finger and ring finger. Thereafter, he will wipe with the index finger, if necessary. He should continue until all the impurity and smell is removed. The left over water after Istinjaa is paak only if there is no impurity in it." (Mufti Ebrahim Desai) And further: "To wash the orifice with water, even though no filth is stuck to it after relieving oneself, is desirable. If the filth is sticking to it (less than a Dirham or equal to it) then the use of water is 'Sunnah' (optional) and in the case the filth stuck to the orifice is more than a Dirham then its washing with the water is 'Fard'. (obligatory)" Islamic Academy

* Other than toilet paper, water and the left hand Istinjaa can be performed with earth, grit, stones and worn-out cloths provided they are all clean. It is forbidden to perform Istinyaa with bone, any edible item, dry dung, baked brick, potsherd, coal, fodder, writing paper and anything which has even a small value.

* After this process the hands should also be washed.

* When leaving the toilet one should also say a prayer, "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief."
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 01:33:43 PM by Duncan »
Proverbs 1:22 - “How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? For scorners delight in their scorning, And fools hate knowledge."

كافر | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ | WOLVERINES!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Islamic Directives in the Bathroom
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 09:58:23 AM »
There are some extra rubbish rules listed that are not required.

One should go to the toilet and wash themselves and then leave as quickly as possible. The toilet isn't a place of holiness and so things associated with God shouldn't be uttered in such a place.

As for your language Duncan, it suits the toilet very much and is extremely foul.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 11:20:55 AM »
Can they use Gerbils? How that got up there I'll never know, it was one in a million shot, doc.
Yes, I have read this before, I had to stop a few times to gather my composure, if it were not for all the violence these people could have their own comedy television station.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 01:31:11 PM »
* Other than toilet paper, water and the left hand Istinjaa can be performed with earth, grit, stones and worn-out cloths provided they are all clean. It is forbidden to perform Istinyaa with bone, any edible item, dry dung, baked brick, potsherd, coal, fodder, writing paper and anything which has even a small value.

So, that means I can wipe my tuchus with pages torn out of the Koran?  Wow, I'm beginning to like this religion!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 08:50:08 AM »
Can they use Gerbils? How that got up there I'll never know, it was one in a million shot, doc.
Yes, I have read this before, I had to stop a few times to gather my composure, if it were not for all the violence these people could have their own comedy television station.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How did I miss this thread? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 12:22:32 PM »
islam is a deathcult dictating everything you do in your life right down to what havd you use to wipe your arse with. It is too bad it is only now I came across this thread. Good post Duncan.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 10:29:34 PM »
I knew most of that already but glad to be reminded of their filthyness!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 04:40:26 PM »

All you have to do is look at them to be reminded of their filthiness. Those with weak stomachs beware!!  ;D ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 05:48:26 PM »

All you have to do is look at them to be reminded of their filthiness. Those with weak stomachs beware!!  ;D ;D

Haha Yes isn't that the truth!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 09:26:18 PM »
Actually many of these rules the muslims copied directly from the Jewish Code of Law and modified them for themselves.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 10:46:50 AM »
Actually many of these rules the muslims copied directly from the Jewish Code of Law and modified them for themselves.

islam is derived from arab paganism, Judaism and Christianity. mohammed stole alot from Judaism so many islamic practices are similar to Jewish ones.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 10:50:26 AM »

islam is derived from arab paganism, Judaism and Christianity. mohammed stole alot from Judaism so many islamic practices are similar to Jewish ones.
Except for rape as a legitimate tool of religion. That's definitely their own invention.

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 10:56:45 AM »
Hmmm didnt see anything in there about hand washing with SOAP.....ewww they are nasty.
Didnt mention the pebbles they are supposed to use instead of TP either:P
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 11:02:27 AM by kellymaureen »

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 11:02:00 AM »
Hmmm didnt see anything in there about hand washing.....ewww they are nasty.
Didnt mention the pebbles they are supposed to use instead of TP either:P
They use their hands. That's why they cut one off when they get busted. It forces them to use the 'dirty' hand for food and then they can't eat communally.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 04:07:36 PM »
Dude I don't know who uses their hands but I mean the whole teaching is just trying to get you to clean yourself properly!

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 04:10:40 PM »
Dude I don't know who uses their hands but I mean the whole teaching is just trying to get you to clean yourself properly!

Are you kidding?

The filthy, disgusting, stinking arabs are going to tell us how to clean ourselves?? Hah!!! :laugh: :laugh:

That's like Ted Bundy teaching respect for women! :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 04:26:57 PM »
Do you use water after you've gone, huh, i mean i don't want to discuss it but if you go into 98% of arab households you'll find a tap connected to a small showerhead next to the toilet. Along with loo roll.

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 04:32:17 PM »
Do you use water after you've gone, huh, i mean i don't want to discuss it but if you go into 98% of arab households you'll find a tap connected to a small showerhead next to the toilet. Along with loo roll.

Go smell an arab sometime and tell me how clean they are. They stink like dead skunks at low tide.

" What a farshtunken people!"

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »

Go smell an arab sometime and tell me how clean they are. They stink like dead skunks at low tide.

That is the lamest excuse and arguement i've heard yet. The arabs have been known for producing amber and musk for centuries.

newman

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »

That is the lamest excuse and arguement i've heard yet. The arabs have been known for producing amber and musk for centuries.

Well, 'musky' might be a polite description of the way arab women smell. I'd say more like a whore house at low tide after the 7th fleet have been through.

Your arab inventions are complete myths. The only science or culture in the islamic world was in the pre-islamic lands that the arabs conquered brutally. Sand apes have never been capable of producing anything other than their own excrement.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 05:05:58 PM »
Yeah because most of the brilliant scientists and arab geniuses have gone to study or live in the West because of the prospect of more money and a better freer life from the cruel arab dictatorship freemason governments.

newman

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 05:11:14 PM »
Yeah because most of the brilliant scientists and arab geniuses have gone to study or live in the West because of the prospect of more money and a better freer life from the cruel arab dictatorship freemason governments.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You retard!!

Your not blaming the filthy, sordid conditions of the islamic world on islam!.....no no no.....it's the masons' fault!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're a joke!

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 05:14:52 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You retard!!

Your not blaming the filthy, sordid conditions of the islamic world on islam!.....no no no.....it's the masons' fault!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're a joke!

Gadaffi......with his twisted ways is more of a freemason then a muslim. The president of Tunisia has already banned the headscarf and half the Islamic teachings, so he isn't running a country based on Islam. The Saudis only think about their rumbling stomachs and money, and ahmedinijad is a crazy shi'ite fool.

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 05:25:02 PM »
Quote:
"The Saudis only think about their rumbling stomachs and money, and ahmedinijad is a crazy shi'ite fool. "

On that we agree.

The simple fact is that ALL muslim countries are stink holes that everyone is trying to leave.....and go to christian ones at that!

Name just ONE muslim country that people are moving to. Why is all the immigration from east to west and not the other way around if pigslam is so good?

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 05:41:40 PM »
Quote:
"The Saudis only think about their rumbling stomachs and money, and ahmedinijad is a crazy shi'ite fool. "

On that we agree.

The simple fact is that ALL muslim countries are stink holes that everyone is trying to leave.....and go to christian ones at that!

Name just ONE muslim country that people are moving to. Why is all the immigration from east to west and not the other way around if pigslam is so good?

Dubai and the Emirates. Newman, people are moving where there is money, because that means a better life. Time changes and money increases in the hands of different people, the soviet union used to have quite a bit of power, now it is not so.