Author Topic: I am deeply hurt, offended, and scared  (Read 738 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I am deeply hurt, offended, and scared
« on: March 23, 2011, 11:29:18 PM »
OK I JUST SAW THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT 4INTERNATIONAL, WHO MADE LOADS OF VIDEOS FOR JTF, WHO WE ALL BLESSED AND THANKED PROFUSELY, IS AGAINST US? WTH? I FEEL BETRAYED. WHO CAN I TRUST ANYMORE? I MEET PEOPLE HERE AND I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT I AM NOT THE "CRAZY RIGHT-WINGER" (WHICH I USUALLY AM EVERYWHERE ELSE I GO). JTF IS A HOME FOR ME AND WE ARE A FAMILY, AND THEN THIS CRAP HAPPENS? IT'S LIKE MY OWN FAMILY HAS DECEIVED ME. I FEEL CHEAP, DIRTY, USED, AND VIOLATED. WHO'S NEXT? BEFORE I KNOW IT MUMAN, DR. DAN, LISA, RON, KWRBT, MORD, BRENNAN, AND EVEN CHAIM COULD TURN OUT TO BE ENEMIES (CHAS V'SHALOM)....but the point stands.....this hurts man, this hurts a lot.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I am deeply hurt, offended, and scared
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:39:08 PM »
True, but I also don't understand why his trotskyism never set off any alarms for anyone.

I never really knew the guy to be honest, until the whole thing with Ira set off a controversy.  Until that point I didn't pay much attention to him.  I admit I would be ignorant of the meaning of "4international" until Chaim explained it, but didn't anyone here notice it?    Also, now that I think about it, I do seem to remember (vaguely) a very odd comment he once said either to me or to the forum which I questioned, but I don't think he ever responded.  In retrospect, that may have been his communism coming out!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 11:42:23 PM »
I am just in shock. Granted I was more in shock over Weigang, but this is chilling. Who the hell helps us and then turns against us? Remember Daleksfearme? :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D I still crack up when I think of him. Even though he was a traitor, he was just so fat and ugly that I can't help but laugh. I remember after his first anti-JTF video was posted here, Brennan said something along the lines of "my word, is he ugly". I wish I could find that thread!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 12:20:23 AM »
I remember thinking his screen name was hacked or something when he started posting very strange leftist things.  Who woulda thought.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 12:25:22 AM »
Mo,

I would not be concerned with this. Every individual goes through changes during life and the best we can do is to try to keep those who are on the correct path on the correct path. We should not be pushing people away. But it is a fact that people will, from time to time, go through changes.

I myself have witnessed this change in myself. I have explained many times that about 10 years ago I was a very different muman. But because of the circumstances in my life my perspectives have been changed. I went from being a 'progressive liberal' to a 'right-wing religious zionist'. But I must admit that I was brought up with the proper morals and those morals came back to me in my late 30s. Although my mother is still not as right-wing as I am she has also shifted her socio-political views to the right. I guess being a victim of arab terror will do it to you...

But I seriously doubt some of those who you mentioned in your posting will go through such a radical shift of views. I believe that after a certain age your outlook on life solidifies and becomes stable. My father was always a right winger right up till when he left this world...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 05:04:58 AM »
And what went wrong with "4International" ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 06:49:43 AM »
Sometimes crazy unstable people join the forum and then turn against us. It has never gotten to me. I seem to remember when it was worse at one point. and i'm sure others will come and go.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 09:29:46 AM »
Obviously the names I listed were the most extreme examples because I wanted to make a point, that it seems nobody is invincible.....Sorry if I offended anyone. I was distraught at that moment and just picked some of the forum's stronger members for emphasis.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 10:37:15 AM »
But there is usually something "off" about the people who come here and end up going nutty.  There's something off about them from the beginning.  (Ie joshua rosenberg was a trotskyite Communist). You should not compare other members with that.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 12:52:40 PM »
But there is usually something "off" about the people who come here and end up going nutty.  There's something off about them from the beginning.  (Ie joshua rosenberg was a trotskyite Communist). You should not compare other members with that.

I wasn't. And once again I apologize. I was just using the most extreme examples to make a point. People say a lot of things when they are angry, and I was angry, not thinking straight. Obviously, the names I mentioned are the most sincere, devoted people I have come across thus far, and honestly, I guess I missed the boat on seeing the real Joshua, Weigang, etc. so I mentioned those people because they are the least likely to go nuts in my opinion, but I was too pissed to explain (I was hoping you guys would get the point).